Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 15,000 seats available

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

My son and I are coming from North Carolina to see this fiasco. Bought the tickets and booked the hotel in July with great expectations, hell was I wrong. At least the food up there will be good

Quote Originally Posted by nick82 View Post
    My son and I are coming from North Carolina to see this fiasco. Bought the tickets and booked the hotel in July with great expectations, hell was I wrong. At least the food up there will be good
    You will still have a good time...

Quote Originally Posted by Rochesterian Bills Fan View Post
    A couple points...

1) The AFC Central hasn't existed for a decade.
    2) The Titans and Jags never played in the AFC Central.

The titans and jaguars were in the afc central is the 90s.
    As for the game I've been to 3 home and 3 away this year. Not wasting money on hotel, tolls and gas for a 5 hour drive up. Funny thing is someone bought my tix within 5 minutes of putting them on stubhub.

Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk20 View Post
    You will still have a good time...
    Oh yeah, I plan on it

Quote Originally Posted by #11DeepBall View Post
    After just 4 home games into the season and nobody cares. It's going to be 50+ degrees and the Bills technically still have a play-off shot.

Can anyone blame the fans?
    40-50 degrees with a 50% chance percent of rain... Sounds like I'm going to have a blast this weekend at the Ralph
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Are the games blacked out on the Sunday ticket also?

Quote Originally Posted by Cin4theBills View Post
    Yeah, me too. But, since I already paid for the tickets I will go I guess. Just to get me out of the house. Kind of sad when the season is over for us in December, year after losing year.
    I would encourage you not to go. I know you already bought the tickets but the only way fans have to show their disgust with this team and it's management is to not show up for games.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

Quote Originally Posted by steptide View Post
    Are the games blacked out on the Sunday ticket also?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by xboomer View Post
    I would encourage you not to go. I know you already bought the tickets but the only way fans have to show their disgust with this team and it's management is to not show up for games.

You can encourage us to not go to the game, but in the end I know I will be there. If fans don't show up you know they'll start to threaten that fans aren't showing up and there is no local support for the team. You just can't win with thisteam.
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Quote Originally Posted by lovethosebills View Post
    that's true.. oh well the Bills reap what they sowed. They lose & December is always blacked out (with the exception of this year's Toronto game)
    The Seattle and Miami games will still be on but the other 3 won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboismyman View Post
    You can encourage us to not go to the game, but in the end I know I will be there. If fans don't show up you know they'll start to threaten that fans aren't showing up and there is no local support for the team. You just can't win with thisteam.
    Their claim that fans don't support the team can easily be countered by telling them to put a competent team on the field with coaches who know what they are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by billsrule View Post
    they will lose........
    oh, good...glad you know that vegas....thanks for the heads up...

Their claim that fans don't support the team can easily be countered by telling them to put a competent team on the field with coaches who know what they are doing.
    Oh I know.

I was listening to Russ Brandon this morning on WGR and he was saying how hard it is for them to sell out December games. It wouldn't be hard if they had a good product on the field. This is all on the Bills and not the fans.

Oh I know.

I was listening to Russ Brandon this morning on WGR and he was saying how hard it is for them to sell out December games. It wouldn't be hard if they had a good product on the field. This is all on the Bills and not the fans.
    I used to really like Brandon before he became CEO(?) but now he is just a tool who blames fans for their lack of support of a incompetent coaching staff and team.

Oh I know.

I prefer the November and December games. Besides them possibly meaning more towards the end of the season, I like when it's colder. It's rough there drinking and being outside all day when it's hot out

Was hoping to go after missing the opening ... now, I feel silly even posting as a Bills fan. Despite decades of my passion, my son could care less about the team because of how bad they've been for most of his life. Occasionally, he'll play me in Madden 2005 ... just sad. Way to lose the next generation of fans.
    justRN: "They carted off Freddies ACL after he ripped it out for being weak."

Mark Asper: "He'd come smashing in there and make a big play and he has no emotion. He just goes back to the defensive huddle, and we had to trash talk for him. Our big line was 'Kiko Smash.' "#TheLegendOfKikoAlonzo

www.billievers.com

Quote Originally Posted by kanatablues View Post
    Was hoping to go after missing the opening ... now, I feel silly even posting as a Bills fan. Despite decades of my passion, my son could care less about the team because of how bad they've been for most of his life. Occasionally, he'll play me in Madden 2005 ... just sad. Way to lose the next generation of fans.
    Haha I still rock out Madden 05. At least my Bills franchise there knows what they are doing :P

Sorry to hear about your son though man. That Bills love is something you'd like to pass on. Hopefully they can get some excitement going in... idk... eventually?
    "That's not a person; that's a creature."
    -Shawne Merriman on Mario Williams

Oh I know.

They haven't sniffed the playoffs in 13 years and haven't won a playoff game in 17 years, yet somehow its the fans' fault...you're a genius Brandon.
    "Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try.
    Though we know that time has wings, we're the ones who have to fly" - RUSH

Help a kid out, join BallBurglar.com

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

If I lived in B, I would go tailagte and attend every game- People have to realize what a good value it is, cost wise.

The Broncos are $55 to park, the tickets are atrociosly expensive, and the tickets we can get seem like they are in Space. We do once and a while get tocket in the bottom section, those rock. But again, it is expensive.

I used to really like Brandon before he became CEO(?) but now he is just a tool who blames fans for their lack of support of a incompetent coaching staff and team.
    He was completely toolish on WGR today. He said something along the lines of "December games are always a tough sell in this region for whatever reason." For whatever reason, are you kidding me? 13 straight years of being irrelevant in December might have something to do with it.