Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 136

Thread: Gailey reaffirms his love affair with Fitzpatrick

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    You can hear the laughter from the rest of the NFL.
    actually, most other fans respect Fitz and can clearly see he is not the problem...it's a shame his hometown fans are so jaded and nasty.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWreckingCrew View Post
    Your beloved QB and HC combination is 5-15 in their 20 games.....but I'm sure you will sit here and list a multitude of reasons for every game it's not either of their faults.

    Either way I'm not taking the blatant troll bait....
    record is meaningless in this case...factor in the last nine games of last season where Fitz could barely breathe let alone chuck a football, and the first two thirds of this season with a record bad defense...Fitz has single-handedly kept this team from being a complete laughing stock!
    Last edited by DCBillsfan; 11-28-2012 at 01:14 PM.

  3. #23

    Default

    How the **** can a man in Chan Gailey's position sit back and STILL think Fitzpatrick is the answer? Your record with the Bills ranks as one of the all time worst with him at quarterback, how in God's green Earth can you possibly think this team can win with Fitz? This is an absolute joke of a head coach.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Snake Infested Sandbar
    Posts
    39,352

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWreckingCrew View Post
    How one coach can be this clueless is mind boggling, and this proves that even if we draft a rookie QB next year he won't play and will stick with a proven loser. Here are some of his comments on the QB situation:

    Bills RapidReports ‏@CBSBills Gailey: "I think we’re talking about Fitz being the guy for us if we continue to get better I think he’s going to be the guy."


    Bills RapidReports
    ‏@CBSBills


    Gailey: "I think that we’ve always said we’re looking to develop a quarterback for the future, but I don’t think it’s the near future."




    6Bills RapidReports ‏@CBSBills

    I know Gailey's going to live or die with Fitz, but his comments today can't sit well with Bills fans.


    It's week 13 and they have no other viable options right now. What would you expect him to say?


    Oh and why do you ALWAYS pick to start the record at Jets loss last year? Why don't you include ALL of last season? Oh wait that would make it looks a little better and saying they are 10-17 since the start of last season doesn't quite have the dramatic effect you're looking for, does it?
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

    "Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

    There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan


    Adopt a Bill 2014 - #93 Randell Johnson - HOOT!!!!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    How the **** can a man in Chan Gailey's position sit back and STILL think Fitzpatrick is the answer? Your record with the Bills ranks as one of the all time worst with him at quarterback, how in God's green Earth can you possibly think this team can win with Fitz? This is an absolute joke of a head coach.
    geesh, you're disrespectful...

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Psychoville
    Posts
    3,917

    Default

    The franchise



    The coach

    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."


    “Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    40,094

    Default

    Are media members not allowed to ask follow up questions? This comment by Gailey is a joke. I mean honestly, he is insulting our intelligence here. He should not be allowed to say such ridiculous things without explaining himself.
    With his passion for the game and never-ending loyalty to the great fans of Buffalo, he embodied what all owners in sports strive to be.

    --Terry and Kim Pegula

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Le Rochester
    Posts
    17,531

    Default

    i think everyone is reading waaaay to into that. i'd be shocked if they don't pick the next qb this offseason, whether it be through free agency or draft. if they don't, then obd should expect the fallout they receive from it.
    "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence"


  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    That's one thing I love and respect about Gailey.
    Your a *****. That sits well with me and I'm sure a lot of Bills fans. Gailey and Fitz are a joke. This team will not make the playoffs or even come close with both of them back here next year. A total joke you are and a troll. Stop swinging from Gailey and Fitz you know what.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Snake Infested Sandbar
    Posts
    39,352

    Default

    Let me throw this out there again.....



    It's week 13 and they have no other viable options right now. What would you expect him to say?
    "Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

    "Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

    There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan


    Adopt a Bill 2014 - #93 Randell Johnson - HOOT!!!!!

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    40,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFitz View Post
    Let me throw this out there again.....



    It's week 13 and they have no other viable options right now. What would you expect him to say?
    "I fully support Fitzpatrick! "

    Thats all he had to say. Saying if we keep getting better is insulting our intelligence. Its a lie. How are we getting better? Does he just mean throwing less INT's? We have 1 offensive TD in 2 games I think.
    With his passion for the game and never-ending loyalty to the great fans of Buffalo, he embodied what all owners in sports strive to be.

    --Terry and Kim Pegula

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    i think everyone is reading waaaay to into that. i'd be shocked if they don't pick the next qb this offseason, whether it be through free agency or draft. if they don't, then obd should expect the fallout they receive from it.
    at most, they draft a guy to groom and hold a clippy for a couple years...a new QB would necessitate major upgrades on the OL as Fitz disguises their major shortcomings with his quick reads and lightning fast release. All the deep plays that fans are crying for would likely be sacks/rushed throws for our stud newbie.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    40,094

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    at most, they draft a guy to groom and hold a clippy for a couple years...a new QB would necessitate major upgrades on the OL as Fitz disguises their major shortcomings with his quick reads and lightning fast release. All the deep plays that fans are crying for would likely be sacks/rushed throws for our stud newbie.
    Bull crap!
    With his passion for the game and never-ending loyalty to the great fans of Buffalo, he embodied what all owners in sports strive to be.

    --Terry and Kim Pegula

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoomzyLoveJoyBuffalo View Post
    Your a *****. That sits well with me and I'm sure a lot of Bills fans. Gailey and Fitz are a joke. This team will not make the playoffs or even come close with both of them back here next year. A total joke you are and a troll. Stop swinging from Gailey and Fitz you know what.
    Gailey is a brilliant offensive mind, and I happen to respect his choice at QB. And that makes me a troll....please

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Le Rochester
    Posts
    17,531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    at most, they draft a guy to groom and hold a clippy for a couple years...a new QB would necessitate major upgrades on the OL as Fitz disguises their major shortcomings with his quick reads and lightning fast release. All the deep plays that fans are crying for would likely be sacks/rushed throws for our stud newbie.
    honestly...i'm one of your biggest fans. you need to know that.
    "Golden teeth and golden tones, welcome to my presence"


  16. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    honestly...i'm one of your biggest fans. you need to know that.
    the feeling is mutual, my friend

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DaBills4Life View Post
    "I fully support Fitzpatrick! "

    Thats all he had to say. Saying if we keep getting better is insulting our intelligence. Its a lie. How are we getting better? Does he just mean throwing less INT's? We have 1 offensive TD in 2 games I think.
    And 1 100 yard reciever all year...

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by teef View Post
    honestly...i'm one of your biggest fans. you need to know that.
    You've given me much food for thought...
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    5,256

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BallHawk20 View Post
    And 1 100 yard reciever all year...
    he's merely spreading the ball around...sharing the wealth, if you will

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    15,496

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlaFitz View Post
    Let me throw this out there again.....



    It's week 13 and they have no other viable options right now. What would you expect him to say?

    At least DC is messing around with his posts. I think you actually mean it.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •