Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bills Roundup: Gailey Endorses Fitz

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

that sums up 13 years and counting of failure nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by albwan View Post
    that sums up 13 years and counting of failure nicely.
    Pretty much.

If they go into next season with both of them season tickets will be at 20k

Quote Originally Posted by Denverbill View Post
    He is going to support Fitz. It is what a HC does. Chan is hanging his hat on Fitz this year. We knew that. At this point, being out of the playoff run, and even if we were, HIGHLY unlikely to win a game in it, does anyone really care?
    Yeah I do.
    I understand that Chan has to back his QB up in order not to create even further distraction but giving Fitz all this support makes me sick eventhough it could be BS.
    I would rather he had left some of the things he said out and perhaps just dodged the question.
    Mock draft.
    1) Patterson WR- Vols
    2) Nassib/Glennon/Wilson/Jones/ Manuel (the one OBD belives in)
    3) Vance McDonald TE - Rice
    4) Reddick ILB - North Carolina
    5) S.Thomas Syracuse / D.J. Swearinger - South Carolina - S
    6) Chris Jones - DT - Bowling Green
    FA. Sign Moore to play LG for two years. Sign Karlos Dansby to play ILB for 1-2 years.
    Go all in on franchise guy next year if he is there and 2nd round QB is not ready.

Adopt a Bill 2013: Allan "Uncle Phil" Branch.

Quote Originally Posted by Svupper View Post
    Yeah I do.
    I understand that Chan has to back his QB up in order not to create even further distraction but giving Fitz all this support makes me sick eventhough it could be BS.
    I would rather he had left some of the things he said out and perhaps just dodged the question.
    I get that. The need for real honesty, and all of that.

However, in this business those real honest guys either are tossed to the curb or are super good where they can be. We don't have that guy and about 30 other teams don't either.

Just saying, 90% of coaches would either do this (Because mathmatically we can still go to the playoffs) or make a change (Still saying how good the guy has been). It is all press speak. Say things a certain way so as not to cause media frenzy, etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    the choice is made the traveler has come

your new name is... Mom'z_Spaghetti
    Quote Originally Posted by Mom'z_Spaghetti View Post
    nnnooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    Gailey has seen Fitz execute his offense efficiently...they are both on the same page and are football intellectuals. Most fans have a rudimentary understanding of the game and are emotional, irrational, and reactionary - basically, they look at the game in rather simple-minded terms. One thing I like about Chan is his level-headedness. I gained alot of respect for Gailey after reading this.
    Lol...some will be furious about this .....but I been saying it all year FITZ is the guy and he's not going anywhere .....lets go Fitzfuture