Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 59

Thread: * For Those Fans Jumpin Ship*

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    22,324

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    I feel like they have no chance at the playoffs. It's a pipe dream, man. Zero. They're 2-6 their last 8 games played. You really believe that Gailey and his QB can win 5 straight games? Gailey hasn't even beaten the Jets yet. Haha! They blew their chances when they let a 21-7 lead vs the Patriots turn into a 52-28 loss. They never rebounded from that game. The Patriots were looking awful early in the season. Bills could of made them losers of 3 straight games, and the Bills handed them the game. Patriots 7-1 since that game, with their only loss being by a point. Patriots are going to win the AFC East again, and probably go to another Super Bowl. While the Bills season is already over and no playoffs for 13 straight seasons.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

    Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.




  2. #22
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GainesvilleBillsFan View Post
    I'm not even gonna throw out the obvious "Hey the Giants were 7-7 : last year and won the superbowl" line...

    The Bills right now sit at 4-7..with 5 games remaining. The Bills will play 4/5 "at home" albeit with a "home" game in Toronto.

    The Defense is really improving and we dont have any super offenses coming up.

    This Team has an excellent shot at 8-8.

    Really everything to me is how Fitz and the Defense look over the next 5 weeks...and I think we will be improving.

    We were 4-12 in Gailey year 1 , 6-10 year 2, and 8-8 would be an excellent improvement. (and honestly 7-9 with a defense consistently playing like they have the last 2 weeks would make me feel good)

    Most people on these boards picked buff to reasonably be between 8-8 and 10-6.

    So I'm not sure if we can say this season has been a disaster just yet. Everyone believed the schedule had brutal, unfavorable stretches..and some of our easy spots turned into tougher teams.

    Personally, I feel even if this team was ready to be a playoff team, we would only be a couple games off from where we are.

    Then we have the "issues" on this team. Despite all the people complain about coaching, Fitz, coordinators..the problem on this team..what is separating us from a mediocre team from a playoff team is GUYS NOT MAKING PLAYS WHEN IT COUNTS!

    We need a couple more play makers on this team and we CAN win that way!

    +so this is my take on Fitz..this team can with him. He has played mediocre this year, and the deep ball is a problem..he's also not running as well and making big plays on his feet. But I don't feel he's a lost cause...give us a big WR and a few tweaks to the Offense and we can WIN. (I do feel you draft a QB in case and for the future)
    I liked the team better when they started out 0-8, had that fight you till the death mentality. Now they're expected to win, they just disappoint

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Watertown, NY
    Posts
    2,331

    Default

    NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Can't win with Fitz wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GainesvilleBillsFan View Post
    I'm not even gonna throw out the obvious "Hey the Giants were 7-7 : last year and won the superbowl" line...

    The Bills right now sit at 4-7..with 5 games remaining. The Bills will play 4/5 "at home" albeit with a "home" game in Toronto.

    The Defense is really improving and we dont have any super offenses coming up.

    This Team has an excellent shot at 8-8.

    Really everything to me is how Fitz and the Defense look over the next 5 weeks...and I think we will be improving.

    We were 4-12 in Gailey year 1 , 6-10 year 2, and 8-8 would be an excellent improvement. (and honestly 7-9 with a defense consistently playing like they have the last 2 weeks would make me feel good)

    Most people on these boards picked buff to reasonably be between 8-8 and 10-6.

    So I'm not sure if we can say this season has been a disaster just yet. Everyone believed the schedule had brutal, unfavorable stretches..and some of our easy spots turned into tougher teams.

    Personally, I feel even if this team was ready to be a playoff team, we would only be a couple games off from where we are.

    Then we have the "issues" on this team. Despite all the people complain about coaching, Fitz, coordinators..the problem on this team..what is separating us from a mediocre team from a playoff team is GUYS NOT MAKING PLAYS WHEN IT COUNTS!

    We need a couple more play makers on this team and we CAN win that way!

    +so this is my take on Fitz..this team can with him. He has played mediocre this year, and the deep ball is a problem..he's also not running as well and making big plays on his feet. But I don't feel he's a lost cause...give us a big WR and a few tweaks to the Offense and we can WIN. (I do feel you draft a QB in case and for the future)
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

    Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Orchard Park
    Posts
    2,888

    Default

    I would sign a veteran QB and Draft one....

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ottawa aka No Fun Town
    Posts
    15,655

    Default

    no one's jumping ship. Just taking the rest of the season off
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    10,907

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cbbloom29 View Post
    that kinda crap doesnt even surprise me anymore, i expect bad things to happen to the bills like the ravens expect to compete for a superbowl every year....
    Well, our first rounders havent exactly been scrubs.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    2,181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Can't try that here you will get assaulted for mentioning that it takes time sometimes longer than 3 years.

    It's like people think a team just becomes good automatically after three years or you start again.

    Been there done that.
    Is this a joke post? We havnt had a winning season in 8yrs. Take a look at the current Colts team for a great example of what you are talking about.
    Buffalo, where the boot lickers are well taken care of.
    Franchise needs a change of attitude. Welcome EJ now lead the charge. Fitz is gone and the worst starting DE I've seen stay on the field after continually doing nothing is gone Now let's move forward B-Lo.

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is
    Posts
    9,633

    Default

    8-8 is to the Bills....

    What Super Bowl Sunday is to the Patriots....

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Posts
    6,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Is this a joke post? We havnt had a winning season in 8yrs. Take a look at the current Colts team for a great example of what you are talking about.
    Well it's just as easy to look at the Texans and say the opposite..and to some degree the 49ers.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    17,517

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    I liked the team better when they started out 0-8, had that fight you till the death mentality. Now they're expected to win, they just disappoint
    who expects them to win?

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,421

    Default

    Chan and Fitzpatrick and the rest of this team needs to step up and blow out a few teams.

    8-8 sucks, but at 4-7, a 4 out of 5 game run needs to happen.

    For Byrd and Levitre's futures sake on this team.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    187

    Default

    So this thread compares the Bills with the Giants and Marv with Chan.....Awesome.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    7,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    no one's jumping ship. Just taking the rest of the season off
    No need to jump for older fans, we recognize we just need to take our seats, life jackets on, and wait for the water to rise as the good ship lolly pop goes down once again.

    13 years and counting.

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    New York State
    Posts
    6,452

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 8_moorman_8 View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
    I couldn't have said it any better!

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Rochester
    Posts
    40,975

    Default

    Sorry but there's no progress made if your offense goes 3 and 4 wide and defenses are so unafraid of the passing attack that they leave their base defense on the field...

    Going 8-8 or 7-9 means jack squat. They can't beat good teams, they can't consistently beat poor teams and they can't make plays when it matters most...

    I've seen no improvement, I've seen nothing but inconsistency...

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Ottawa aka No Fun Town
    Posts
    15,655

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spackler View Post
    No need to jump for older fans, we recognize we just need to take our seats, life jackets on, and wait for the water to rise as the good ship lolly pop goes down once again.

    13 years and counting.
    I've only got so many "next years" in my hourglass
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Cant wait till the video comes out for the so called highlights of this season Toilet paper is getting exspensive

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Parts unknown
    Posts
    1,632

    Default

    Cant wait till the video comes out for the so called highlights of this season Toilet paper is getting costly

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    San Antonio
    Posts
    1,083

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Cant wait till the video comes out for the so called highlights of this season Toilet paper is getting costly
    Lol did you lost twice because you wanted to bump your post?

    Or did you post twice because you spelled expensive wrong?

  20. #40

    Default

    I agree, I also think this team is just a few play makers away, I thought Fitz would be a good game managing QB but Gailey really is insane using him like he does. LOL

    I think this is the most talent we've had in quite awhile due to the drafting and Free Agent pickups, we must get a QB this year and seal the deal in round 1, find out who you think is the guy and you draft him.

    I think misery just likes company and it's no different on this board, I think people were expecting the world , I was optimistic also, heck I still think we can make the playoffs until we have no shot. They need a QB, until this happens they wont be a winning team and a playmaking WR opposite Stevie would be great also.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •