Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: * For Those Fans Jumpin Ship*

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I feel like they have no chance at the playoffs. It's a pipe dream, man. Zero. They're 2-6 their last 8 games played. You really believe that Gailey and his QB can win 5 straight games? Gailey hasn't even beaten the Jets yet. Haha! They blew their chances when they let a 21-7 lead vs the Patriots turn into a 52-28 loss. They never rebounded from that game. The Patriots were looking awful early in the season. Bills could of made them losers of 3 straight games, and the Bills handed them the game. Patriots 7-1 since that game, with their only loss being by a point. Patriots are going to win the AFC East again, and probably go to another Super Bowl. While the Bills season is already over and no playoffs for 13 straight seasons.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by GainesvilleBillsFan View Post
    I'm not even gonna throw out the obvious "Hey the Giants were 7-7 : last year and won the superbowl" line...

The Bills right now sit at 4-7..with 5 games remaining. The Bills will play 4/5 "at home" albeit with a "home" game in Toronto.

The Defense is really improving and we dont have any super offenses coming up.

This Team has an excellent shot at 8-8.

Really everything to me is how Fitz and the Defense look over the next 5 weeks...and I think we will be improving.

We were 4-12 in Gailey year 1 , 6-10 year 2, and 8-8 would be an excellent improvement. (and honestly 7-9 with a defense consistently playing like they have the last 2 weeks would make me feel good)

Most people on these boards picked buff to reasonably be between 8-8 and 10-6.

So I'm not sure if we can say this season has been a disaster just yet. Everyone believed the schedule had brutal, unfavorable stretches..and some of our easy spots turned into tougher teams.

Personally, I feel even if this team was ready to be a playoff team, we would only be a couple games off from where we are.

Then we have the "issues" on this team. Despite all the people complain about coaching, Fitz, coordinators..the problem on this team..what is separating us from a mediocre team from a playoff team is GUYS NOT MAKING PLAYS WHEN IT COUNTS!

We need a couple more play makers on this team and we CAN win that way!

+so this is my take on Fitz..this team can with him. He has played mediocre this year, and the deep ball is a problem..he's also not running as well and making big plays on his feet. But I don't feel he's a lost cause...give us a big WR and a few tweaks to the Offense and we can WIN. (I do feel you draft a QB in case and for the future)
    I liked the team better when they started out 0-8, had that fight you till the death mentality. Now they're expected to win, they just disappoint

NOooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Can't win with Fitz wake up.
    Quote Originally Posted by GainesvilleBillsFan View Post
    I'm not even gonna throw out the obvious "Hey the Giants were 7-7 : last year and won the superbowl" line...

The Bills right now sit at 4-7..with 5 games remaining. The Bills will play 4/5 "at home" albeit with a "home" game in Toronto.

The Defense is really improving and we dont have any super offenses coming up.

This Team has an excellent shot at 8-8.

Really everything to me is how Fitz and the Defense look over the next 5 weeks...and I think we will be improving.

We were 4-12 in Gailey year 1 , 6-10 year 2, and 8-8 would be an excellent improvement. (and honestly 7-9 with a defense consistently playing like they have the last 2 weeks would make me feel good)

Most people on these boards picked buff to reasonably be between 8-8 and 10-6.

So I'm not sure if we can say this season has been a disaster just yet. Everyone believed the schedule had brutal, unfavorable stretches..and some of our easy spots turned into tougher teams.

Personally, I feel even if this team was ready to be a playoff team, we would only be a couple games off from where we are.

Then we have the "issues" on this team. Despite all the people complain about coaching, Fitz, coordinators..the problem on this team..what is separating us from a mediocre team from a playoff team is GUYS NOT MAKING PLAYS WHEN IT COUNTS!

We need a couple more play makers on this team and we CAN win that way!

+so this is my take on Fitz..this team can with him. He has played mediocre this year, and the deep ball is a problem..he's also not running as well and making big plays on his feet. But I don't feel he's a lost cause...give us a big WR and a few tweaks to the Offense and we can WIN. (I do feel you draft a QB in case and for the future)
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.

I would sign a veteran QB and Draft one....

no one's jumping ship. Just taking the rest of the season off
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by cbbloom29 View Post
    that kinda crap doesnt even surprise me anymore, i expect bad things to happen to the bills like the ravens expect to compete for a superbowl every year....
    Well, our first rounders havent exactly been scrubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Can't try that here you will get assaulted for mentioning that it takes time sometimes longer than 3 years.

It's like people think a team just becomes good automatically after three years or you start again.

Been there done that.
    Is this a joke post? We havnt had a winning season in 8yrs. Take a look at the current Colts team for a great example of what you are talking about.
    Buffalo, where the boot lickers are well taken care of.
    Franchise needs a change of attitude. Welcome EJ now lead the charge. Fitz is gone and the worst starting DE I've seen stay on the field after continually doing nothing is gone Now let's move forward B-Lo.

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

8-8 is to the Bills....

What Super Bowl Sunday is to the Patriots....

Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Is this a joke post? We havnt had a winning season in 8yrs. Take a look at the current Colts team for a great example of what you are talking about.
    Well it's just as easy to look at the Texans and say the opposite..and to some degree the 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    I liked the team better when they started out 0-8, had that fight you till the death mentality. Now they're expected to win, they just disappoint
    who expects them to win?

Chan and Fitzpatrick and the rest of this team needs to step up and blow out a few teams.

8-8 sucks, but at 4-7, a 4 out of 5 game run needs to happen.

For Byrd and Levitre's futures sake on this team.

So this thread compares the Bills with the Giants and Marv with Chan.....Awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    no one's jumping ship. Just taking the rest of the season off
    No need to jump for older fans, we recognize we just need to take our seats, life jackets on, and wait for the water to rise as the good ship lolly pop goes down once again.

13 years and counting.

Quote Originally Posted by 8_moorman_8 View Post
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz
    I couldn't have said it any better!

Sorry but there's no progress made if your offense goes 3 and 4 wide and defenses are so unafraid of the passing attack that they leave their base defense on the field...

Going 8-8 or 7-9 means jack squat. They can't beat good teams, they can't consistently beat poor teams and they can't make plays when it matters most...

I've seen no improvement, I've seen nothing but inconsistency...

Quote Originally Posted by Spackler View Post
    No need to jump for older fans, we recognize we just need to take our seats, life jackets on, and wait for the water to rise as the good ship lolly pop goes down once again.

13 years and counting.
    I've only got so many "next years" in my hourglass
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

Cant wait till the video comes out for the so called highlights of this season Toilet paper is getting exspensive

Cant wait till the video comes out for the so called highlights of this season Toilet paper is getting costly

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Cant wait till the video comes out for the so called highlights of this season Toilet paper is getting costly
    Lol did you lost twice because you wanted to bump your post?

Or did you post twice because you spelled expensive wrong?

I agree, I also think this team is just a few play makers away, I thought Fitz would be a good game managing QB but Gailey really is insane using him like he does. LOL

I think this is the most talent we've had in quite awhile due to the drafting and Free Agent pickups, we must get a QB this year and seal the deal in round 1, find out who you think is the guy and you draft him.

I think misery just likes company and it's no different on this board, I think people were expecting the world , I was optimistic also, heck I still think we can make the playoffs until we have no shot. They need a QB, until this happens they wont be a winning team and a playmaking WR opposite Stevie would be great also.