Thread: Did Buddy grab TJ Graham because he wants to draft Glennon?

Default Did Buddy grab TJ Graham because he wants to draft Glennon?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Of course this is just a thought/speculation hence the location I posted this.

Remember how random the drafting of TJ was? It seemed like Buddy heard someone wanted him and panicked. I mean a guy that hates to reach randomly nabs TJ and gives a pick up to do it? Something he also hates to do?

Now this year I think it makes some more sense if we draft Glennon.

Graham was one of Glennons favorite targets a year ago. I am starting to think Buddy had his eye on Glennon, and just knew that's the guy we are going to target, lets get him someone he is familiar with.

This guy is a Buddy Nix special. Big, strong armed; even the same school as Rivers. Did I mention gigantic in size? Even taller than Rivers.

Of course we all think Buddy had his cart hitched to Fitz and what not but I smell BS when I hear Nix talking about Fitz, I also hear a guy that wants to win but knows this team is close but not a winner yet. He knows what he needs, that's a QB like Glennon, get ready folks, finally we get our QB, and I think he is going to be a good one.
    Week 1 prediction? The Rumbling Bumbling we ain't fumbling Bills win 28-21

I wouldn't be opposed to Glennon, as long as it is a positive move and makes our team a contender. I've watched some tape on Mike and he has some extremely impressive games.. And some that aren't so much. Guess we will find out in March/April the direction this team is ready to take.

No. That's not how NFL clubs work.

No telling why Buddy though Graham was a 3rd round pick, nor why he had to jump up over one team to draft him.

We will never know.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post

Remember how random the drafting of TJ was? It seemed like Buddy heard someone wanted him and panicked. I mean a guy that hates to reach randomly nabs TJ and gives a pick up to do it? Something he also hates to do?

Graham was one of Glennons favorite targets a year ago. I am starting to think Buddy had his eye on Glennon, and just knew that's the guy we are going to target, lets get him someone he is familiar with.

This guy is a Buddy Nix special. Big, strong armed; even the same school as Rivers. Did I mention gigantic in size? Even taller than Rivers.

Of course we all think Buddy had his cart hitched to Fitz and what not but I smell BS when I hear Nix talking about Fitz, I also hear a guy that wants to win but knows this team is close but not a winner yet. He knows what he needs, that's a QB like Glennon, get ready folks, finally we get our QB, and I think he is going to be a good one.
    Hmmmmmm..... Did the illuminati shoot JFK????????

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Of course not, stupid. It was Castro.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

I don't think it was planned, I think Buffalo worked out Graham, really liked him and got some rumors that another team was interested in him and they went out and did what they had to do to get him. I still think they will select Glennon though and he will have his favorite target back.

Quote Originally Posted by superbowl View Post
    Yea because that is on the same level. It's a theory, here's my theory. The illuminati scared your mom and she dropped you on your head.

It may have been planned it may not have. I watch plenty of college football and it's still tough to get a read on Glennon's potential. I do give you credit for putting together a well-thought out post compared to most people's usual in-coherent rambling.

Glennon is a big strong armed guy, but IDK if he can make all the throws you need in the NFL he seems to under throw guys alot and miss timing routes, but potential is there!

I dont believe he drafted Graham, because he knew he was drafting Glennon.

But I dont think he will be upset if it looks that way if he drafts Glennon
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling On Youboty View Post
    No. That's not how NFL clubs work.
    Andrew Luck / Fleener

Traded up to draft T.J.
    Wasted a 7th on a kicker

Waste waste waste

Yea because that is on the same level. It's a theory, here's my theory. The illuminati scared your mom and she dropped you on your head.
    I say good sir i assure you my dear mum did not drop me on my head......but your mum is a harlot, and wears the the scarlet letter A

i dont know which glennon you are talking about. i saw him several times and was completely amaized at his ability to throw the football.

the guy can throw it a mile accurately and can throw it a mile with touch.

to question his arm or accuracy IMO is flat out stupid.

lastly last week WGR interviewed Whaley about this years QB crop and Whaley named every QB in collage except Glennon to me that spoke volumes seeing that both he and Nix have attended his games this year on more than one occasion!

everyone throws a bad ball now and then,it could have ben because of the pressure or the receiver running the wrong route or a simple communication breakdown.

that being said i think the strongest part of his game is his accuracy and ability to make all the throws and to throw a dart when he needs to or to take something off a ball to allow his receiver a chance to catch the ball all the things an NFL QB will need to do .

i dont know what guy you were watching but its obvious to me we were not watching the same QB.

by the way nix and whaley have been to several of his games this year and that speaks volumes about what they think of the kid.

also several scouts i have read say there is no doubt that he will be drafted before barkley which speaks volumes about his talents.

your comment IMO is flat out mind blowing!

Quote Originally Posted by TheNittanyLion View Post
    Andrew Luck / Fleener
    Ummm that was in the same draft. Teams don't draft a player in one draft with the plan to pair him with his teammate in the next draft.