Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Schlereth Predicts......

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by JackBauer View Post
    Week 11 on the road at Houston Henne threw 4 TD's and 354 yards with 0 int's.

Did I mention that was on the road against Houston??
    Houston has been struggling defensively because they are down Cushing and now Brooks Reed.

Cushing is the man, he runs the all the crucial audibles and really brings a Ray Lewis like intensity to the team.

Texans defense is getting worn down, Bills defense is finally starting to play. Not saying the Bills are better one bit, but Texans are hurting from the injury bug.

Also Chad Henne is a new QB that they certainly were not preparing for.

The Bills have Hennes old QB coach on the sidelines and have played Henne recently, that counts for alot.

Also the Bills defense is playing well, but positive stuff is not noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    henne will light these scrub corners up and will definitely outplay pickspatrick !
    Are you guys even bills fans? Why post here if u think so low of this team? Your social life must suck!
    Buddy Nix, "we have shut down corners, it's just the guys they shut down ain't no good".
    -------------------------------------------------
    Bills coach Chan Gailey made it clear after Friday's third round picks that he's not losing any sleep over what kind of reviews the Bills receive.

"You use that term experts loosely, by the way," Gailey said.

Quote Originally Posted by thelaststraw311 View Post
    Are you guys even bills fans? Why post here if u think so low of this team? Your social life must suck!
    Lol because he is a bandit bro so hardcore!

Don't waste your time with it, it's a battle no one on earth could win .

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Lol because he is a bandit bro so hardcore!

Don't waste your time with it, it's a battle no one on earth could win .
    It just pisses me off i love buffalo and my bills. I come here to read news not a bunch of internet losers posting bashing comments every day repeating the same **** negative agenda its pathetic n a waste of time for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by stuvian View Post
    I think the Jags will take us. They've found a catalyst in Henne
    lol some of you people go overboard with these things. henne is a career scrub. he isn't going to do much especially with how good our D has been as of late.

Any given Sunday I guess.

It just pisses me off i love buffalo and my bills. I come here to read news not a bunch of internet losers posting bashing comments every day repeating the same **** negative agenda its pathetic n a waste of time for everyone!
    I feel for you man, I sometimes go nuts reading some of the insanity myself. This is by far the most negative place on earth bar none.

Schlereth hasn't taken into account 20-25 mile per hour winds blowing accross the field from the SW. Experts are supposed to look at things like that. These guys can be such dopes.

I read Gailey has been practicing outside to get used to the weather, although not really cold, rain is forecast. Henne, even with his stronger arm will not be nearly as effective and the conditions favor Gailey and limit Mularkey more. Unlike Fitz, Henne could probably push the ball farther than 10 yrds,still it gives our dbs a break.

Jones and Parmele are out, the rest of their backs aren't much to write home about. The Jags are about as bad as the Bills defending the rush.

McKelvin might get a couple of opportunities and the wind will shorten the distance for field goals, so Scobee will have a bit of an advantage over Lindell, but I doubt anything will be too accuate beyond 35yrds, no matter who attempts it. So if Chan was worried about giving opponents a shorter field on missed attempts, he might not be so timid with giving Lindell a shot closer up.

I just hope this curbs his pass whackey ways out of necessesity and he rides Spiller and Jackson, hope the fullback is recovered.
    Last edited by othello; 12-01-2012 at 02:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by othello View Post
    Schlereth hasn't taken into account 20-25 mile per hour winds blowing accross the field from the SW. Experts are supposed to look at things like that. These guys can be such dopes.

I read Gailey has been practicing outside to get used to the weather, although not really cold, rain is forecast. Henne, even with his stronger arm will not be nearly as effective and the conditions favor Gailey and limit Mularkey more. Unlike Fitz, Henne could probably push the ball farther than 10 yrds, it gives our dbs a break.

Jones and Parmele are out, the rest of their backs aren't much to write home about. The Jags are about as bad as the Bills defending the rush.

McKelvin might get a couple of opportunities and the wind will shorten the distance for field goals, so Scobee will have a bit of an advantage over Lindell, but I doubt anything will be too accuate beyond 35yrds, no matter who attempts it. So if Chan was worried about giving opponents a shorter field on missed attempts, he might not be so timid with giving Lindell a shot closer up.

I just hope this curbs his pass whackey ways out of necessesity and he rides Spiller and Jackson, hope the fullback is recovered.
    Great break down. Literally the best one I have read all day.

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    henne will light these scrub corners up and will definitely outplay pickspatrick !
    Thats what you said about Luck isnt it? He didnt exactly light us up. Think you said the same about Tannehil too, also didnt light us up. Could be mistaken it was you but I know there were posters that said this very same thing. I guess if you say it enough, its bound to happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    seasons done. and what does it really prove against another bad team.
    It doesnt prove anything. What it does is give people who bought tickets a happy day.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Great break down. Literally the best one I have read all day.
    Thanks. I've been checking out the experts, lol. My daughter is better than most of them. Hell, she's better than I am, but that's not so hard either.

Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    Henne puts up 300+ and 3 tds on the Bills this week.

Yeah right,it ain't happening.
    It wouldn't surprise me one bit if they did!

throwback

WHAT'S SOCIAL LIFE HAVE TO DO WITH A 4-7 FOOTBALL TEAM THAT HAS NOT BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 13 YEARS?

if one allows a sports team to have any effect on their social life then yes, they have issues but it is highly doubtful. I find it amusing that the fluff fans that can't handle serious criticism of this team or any deserved negativity seem to feel ones life must suck if said such fans speak the truth of this failed franchise, real amusing.

then don't ****ing read it, it's that simple. but you must like to express how it hurts your feelings because you know, you love buffalo and your bills..

Maybe the Texans were looking past them? took them to lightly? trap game?

I guarantee it will not be a fun time for Henne in Buffalo.
    Section 222 Row 5 seats 1,2

Quote Originally Posted by Scott7975 View Post
    It doesnt prove anything. What it does is give people who bought tickets a happy day.
    I want a win and will be screaming my guts out to make up for all the empty seats around me.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBillsFanSince1973 View Post
    WHAT'S SOCIAL LIFE HAVE TO DO WITH A 4-7 FOOTBALL TEAM THAT HAS NOT BEEN TO THE PLAYOFFS IN 13 YEARS?

if one allows a sports team to have any effect on their social life then yes, they have issues but it is highly doubtful. I find it amusing that the fluff fans that can't handle serious criticism of this team or any deserved negativity seem to feel ones life must suck if said such fans speak the truth of this failed franchise, real amusing.

then don't ****ing read it, it's that simple. but you must like to express how it hurts your feelings because you know, you love buffalo and your bills..

The way most people read all this negativity is that you must be real fun person to be around hence the social life comments.

BTW some of us are real hardcore root for your team no matter what fans and it tears us apart when people rip them.

throwback

Quote Originally Posted by transamtom View Post
    The way most people read all this negativity is that you must be real fun person to be around hence the social life comments.

BTW some of us are real hardcore root for your team no matter what fans and it tears us apart when people rip them.
    the truth hurts sometimes.

I'll rip them when warranted and I'll give credit when credit is due.

funny thing is, it's been a long time since they have deserved any credit. hell, I've gained grey hair since the last time this team was a contender or deserved any real positive gestures.

I don't feel sorry for the whiners that cry when the team is ripped and again, those that base how one presents their opinion on a football team in relation to life outside the entertainment or lack there of, seems to me to be awfully narrow minded.

Shlereth is the pipe wrench in the toolbox...
    #BeatemBills

This will be won on the ground, not through the air.