Thread: David Shaw should be the Bills HC

Default David Shaw should be the Bills HC

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I don't want to brag or say I told you so but David Shaw is awesome. You guys can have your QB Barkley, HC Chip Kelly, etc etc. I will take the actual conference coach of the year David Shaw. We can actually afford him too unlike the usual names you guys throw around on here. When Barkley and others busts will you guys admit you were wrong? Of course not just like no one admits they were wrong on here about past QB's like Losman or past HC's that I bashed right away.

Stay Classy fellow Bills fans because I will stay being right well you guys always flame me. The person who uses facts and tells the truth is usually the unpopular one.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEz View Post
    I don't want to brag or say I told you so but David Shaw is awesome. You guys can have your QB Barkley, HC Chip Kelly, etc etc. I will take the actual conference coach of the year David Shaw. We can actually afford him too unlike the usual names you guys throw around on here. When Barkley and others busts will you guys admit you were wrong? Of course not just like no one admits they were wrong on here about past QB's like Losman or past HC's that I bashed right away.

Stay Classy fellow Bills fans because I will stay being right well you guys always flame me. The person who uses facts and tells the truth is usually the unpopular one.
    at the bolded.

Wow...arrogant much?

And 2 words: Rooney Rule

Best Fans in the NFL

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bad View Post
    at the bolded.
    I like your sig by the way, I bet that poster in it who has argued with me on here a lot about Barkley won't admit they were wrong once Barkley looks like Clausen has in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by ChanDaMan View Post
    Wow...arrogant much?

And 2 words: Rooney Rule
    I am not arrogant I just don't understand how I constantly have gotten flamed on here the last decade about what I say about HC's, QB's, etc yet no one after the fact ever says on here I was wrong you were right. At least I am a man and can admit when I am wrong. After Fitz had his hot start last year I even made threads on here openly saying if he keeps it up I am willing to eat crow about him and that I was completely wrong, sadly I was right again even though I was hoping I was wrong because at the end of the day I just want the Bills to finally have a winning team.

Wait you expect everyone to remember every post or prediction you made?

Come on bro that's all nice and stuff but no one is going to take a note "YoungEz said on December 28th 2010 that Fitz was a poo flicker DBag that can't hit the side of the Wall of China, if right I tell him you da man if wrong I say LULZ".

I stuck up Mario when he was under performing, alot. I got bashed and called a Homer for saying he just needs some time or the type of surgery he was having would allow him to finally use his hands and suffer from trigger finger. All I got was eff off homer, oh sure lets not hold him responsible or he is the biggest bust whatever.

Now do I expect anyone to remember that? Hell no! That would be extremely narcissistic.

Btw why not hire this guy he can't be too bad.

So is the obnoxious one. And the one who's clearly wrong. And the one who doesn't get it.

Just saying.

Hey, who knows, you may be right. We'll probably know sometime around the end of the 2013 season, unless we keep improving.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Btw why not hire this guy he can't be too bad.
    Obviously the attitude I used when making the post is going to get more attention on here then what is the point and that is we should hire David Shaw as our HC. When is the last time the Bills had a black HC? Never unless you consider interim Perry Fewell. Good luck trying to get Nix/RW to hire a black HC though. Amazing we hire and stick with a white guy with a terrible resume when there is a guy like David Shaw out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    So is the obnoxious one. And the one who's clearly wrong. And the one who doesn't get it.

Just saying.

Hey, who knows, you may be right. We'll probably know sometime around the end of the 2013 season, unless we keep improving.
    Keep improving? Where has the improvement been? Am I missing something or does our current HC over 3 seasons have a .333 winning percentage. Seriously Gailey makes you almost long for the 7-9 seasons with Jauron.

Obviously the attitude I used when making the post is going to get more attention on here then what is the point and that is we should hire David Shaw as our HC. When is the last time the Bills had a black HC? Never unless you consider interim Perry Fewell. Good luck trying to get Nix/RW to hire a black HC though. Amazing we hire and stick with a white guy with a terrible resume when there is a guy like David Shaw out there.
    You think just because Nix isn't firing Gailey right now that he is racist?

Racist people won't make it very far in pro sports unless its golf or something.

In fact I don't think this team has ever been so diverse IMO. Hell nix even drafted an asian dude. No racism in him.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    You think just because Nix isn't firing Gailey right now that he is racist?

Racist people won't make it very far in pro sports unless its golf or something.

In fact I don't think this team has ever been so diverse IMO. Hell nix even drafted an asian dude. No racism in him.
    Are you kidding me golf is a lot more accepting of other races then the NFL or College Football is. Golf is played in every country all over the world. Golf is one of the most accepting sports out there.

I do think Nix is racist, he is a good ol' boy. I doubt he would ever hire a black HC. It is blatant racism that Nix will stick with a white HC despite the fact he has a terrible resume and he has a terrible 3 year record now. Tell me the last time a black HC got hired with a bad resume and was given a 4th year despite having a .333 winning percentage, Nix is a giant racist. If he wasn't he would bring in a guy like David Shaw who is a stand up guy and a great coach. But I guarantee you he would fire Shaw if he didn't produce after year 1 or 2.

You're a joke.

Are you kidding me golf is a lot more accepting of other races then the NFL or College Football is. Golf is played in every country all over the world. Golf is one of the most accepting sports out there.

I do think Nix is racist, he is a good ol' boy. I doubt he would ever hire a black HC. It is blatant racism that Nix will stick with a white HC despite the fact he has a terrible resume and he has a terrible 3 year record now. Tell me the last time a black HC got hired with a bad resume and was given a 4th year despite having a .333 winning percentage, Nix is a giant racist. If he wasn't he would bring in a guy like David Shaw who is a stand up guy and a great coach. But I guarantee you he would fire Shaw if he didn't produce after year 1 or 2.
    And you are also a joke.

I'm about to blow up your whole racist spiel in one sentence.

Doug Whaley, is at least past black. And he is Nix right hand man, and almost certainly is his equal.

Does that sound like a racist man to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Berk View Post
    You're a joke.
    Who me?

I think up until this season, Buddy Nix the racist, had brought in about 60 players and a good 60%+ were black. He hates black people so much he gave Mario $100,000,000. Boy, you're some kind of stupid.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

For the past decade or so the bills have been terrible.In that same period the op is on equal footing.