Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Easley

Default Easley

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Am I the only one that thinks he could still be good? I don't have confidence in the coaching staff to evaluate its own talent.
    When will the Bills find the heir to Losman?

There's a few that think the same. One even called him and I quote an "unsong hero".
    3 years ago

"What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Could he Yes I think he could. Will he not sure. He was Raw coming out and his first couple years in the NFL did not help with the INJ.

Obviously the Bills think there could be something there or he would not still be on the team.

When you see a guy that is 6'2", 223 lbs and runs a 4.40 40, you hope and pray he can just mentally develop. He just hasn't done anything to shine in camp.
    Quote Originally Posted by likei'vebeentherebefore View Post
    seriously though, i'd love to have 15 minutes with myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka_GoBills View Post
    He's too busy getting the inside scoop to do math. Or to make a DFT joke, he probably hasn't gotten to that level of math yet, because you know, he's too young! LOLICOPTERS!!!!1!

Next year is essentially his third year. If he doesn't force his way into the reckoning, we can fairly suggest that he's not got enough to stick around.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoYouSeeWhatHappensLarry View Post
    With the first overall pick...in the 2014 NFL Draft....the Buffalo Bills select....Taylor Lejuan.

<Lejuan walks on stage, puts a football helmet on Goodell's head and promptly yanks the facemask>

Quote Originally Posted by CPTBobby2 View Post
    Could he Yes I think he could. Will he not sure. He was Raw coming out and his first couple years in the NFL did not help with the INJ.

Obviously the Bills think there could be something there or he would not still be on the team.
    He was cut though. He still doesn't see the field ahead of Ruvell Martin.
    When will the Bills find the heir to Losman?

Remember when Graham made the wrong cut and Fitz threw the INT to lose the Pats game? It's a virtual certainty that Easley is worse running routes than Graham. Easley's biggest plays for the Bills have mostly been kickoff returns, which require speed and instinct, not knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by skudz View Post
    Am I the only one that thinks he could still be good? I don't have confidence in the coaching staff to evaluate its own talent.

I agree with you on the talent evaluation, the use of Spiller by the coach is troublesome to say the least, we have talented players but we seem to be on a 6 degrees of separation type thing all the time...
    "I am a river to my people"

VMA 331 2nd Marine Air Wing Cherry Point NC Retired.

Gailey said on wgr he is coming around as a receiver and we may see him some

Quote Originally Posted by Shaw66 View Post
    Remember when Graham made the wrong cut and Fitz threw the INT to lose the Pats game? It's a virtual certainty that Easley is worse running routes than Graham. Easley's biggest plays for the Bills have mostly been kickoff returns, which require speed and instinct, not knowledge.
    I get what you are saying about route running and WR's, but Fitz does have eyes in his head right? That pass he threw to the wrong player was all on Fitz, a good QB has to be able to see what is happening right in front of him does he not? or is Fitz unable to throw to his receiver vs a spot on the field??

For whatever reason I think Easley can be a good player for the team and should be used more but hey thats likely just me....
    "I am a river to my people"

VMA 331 2nd Marine Air Wing Cherry Point NC Retired.

Yes, I think he can be a good receiver just because he had one good kick off return...

Those two positions have no baring on each other whatsoever.

I remember Stevie Johnson was the same way here. A pS player who people clamoured for, and I thought he couldn't be that good
    If Easley is the next Johnson, that would be great
    If he was just good as a PR and KR, that would be ok too

i think the fact that ruvell martin sees more time at WR than brad smith or EAsley is sad and pathetic.

Brad smith might be the 2nd best WR on the team, but GAiley fhas to force the wildcat issue instead of playing him there.

so far easly has been a complete bust..hopefully he can turn his career around and become a starter but thas a long shot.

I remember Fitz throwing the INT and even if Graham had run the right route he would have thrown it behind Graham.

Exactly.

That also reminds me of when Gailey was being battered about not playing TJ Graham more, Bailey's response was Graham wasn't ready, as Gailey put it "you just don't run down the field", haha how foreboding was that, might have cost us a game.

Think people why Easley isn't out there, stop with this arrogant smug non-sense that the coaches can't evaluate talent, that you sitting at your computer can do it better, donwright laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy's Legend View Post
    I remember Fitz throwing the INT and even if Graham had run the right route he would have thrown it behind Graham.
    Funny, TJ seems to disagree with you, no doubt you no exactly how that play was going to unfold, TJ doesn't. Hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Funny, TJ seems to disagree with you, no doubt you no exactly how that play was going to unfold, TJ doesn't. Hilarious.
    PR seems to disagree with me?
    Also I don't disagree with TJ I said he ran the wrong route which is what TJ said... it has nothing to do with what I said which was the throw being behind him anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy's Legend View Post
    PR seems to disagree with me?
    Also I don't disagree with TJ I said he ran the wrong route which is what TJ said... it has nothing to do with what I said which was the throw being behind him anyway.
    Behind him? You do not know the route TJ was SUPPOSED to run so how can you say he threw it behind him, you cant. Fitz threw it to a spot TJ was supposed to be at and he wasnt, end of story.

Blame a lot on Fitzpatrick but that pick was not his fault, it was either 1) TJ or 2) the coaches for putting a roookie (according to some sources said he never ran that play in practice) TJ in that position.

Definitely a better option that Ruvell Martin
    Da'Rick got cut and was given less chances than Chris Hogan....No comment.
    Hopefully the Bills can carry my casket at my funeral so they can let me down one last time.