Originally Posted by blofan4life
Make of this what you will ... but when it looks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and it swims like a duck, it's probably a duck ...
- Buddy Nix left San Diego in early 2009.
- San Diego hasn't won a playoff game since 2008.
- San Diego didn't make the playoffs in 2010 or 2011 and won't make them in 2012 either, despite playing in a division where the division champs have had 8-8 records twice in the last 5 years.
- San Diego is 12-16 in 2011 and 2012. The Bills are 11-17 during that same stretch.
- San Diego allowed its once notable talent level to be depleted to the point where they are NO longer competitive with even middle echelon NFL teams.
- All people talk about are the good players who have left San Diego, NOT the good players the team has or the ones its drafted recently.
Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
"Compassion is not weakness, and concern for the unfortunate is not socialism." -- Hubert Humphrey