Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Sanchez...hear me out

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Someone will pick up Sanchez because they'll feel he just couldn't handle the media pressure in NYC, and hope he turns into another Jim Plunkett type and resurrects his career. I see him as a JP type, a guy with physical skills but one who can't process information quickly enough to make it as an NFL QB.

Quote Originally Posted by superWILLIS View Post
    Look, I know Sanchez has not been good so far in New York but under the right coach slash offensive coordinator like Chan Gailey I really think Sanchez would be a good quarterback. If Gailey can do this with Fitz then I really think he could do wonders with mark. I don't think he will be back in NY next year and if the price is right I say go get him. Thoughts...
    Kill yourself

this thread is the culmination of 13 years of horrific quarterbacking in Buffalo.

im with the razor blades guy... sanchez is just as much inconsitant as fitz. no more thoughts of dragging balls across razor blades please.. may give me nightmares and make me cry in my sleep!

Hey, has anyone posted like 100 "No's" yet? That seems like a fun thing to do.

Look, I know Sanchez has not been good so far in New York but under the right coach slash offensive coordinator like Chan Gailey I really think Sanchez would be a good quarterback. If Gailey can do this with Fitz then I really think he could do wonders with mark. I don't think he will be back in NY next year and if the price is right I say go get him. Thoughts...
    I would take Sanchez if it's one of the only realistic options we have in the offseason in terms of replacing Fitz, in fact I'd take Rex Ryan too if it means saying goodbye to Gailey.

Mark is like the ship Titanic in the movie. At the beginning you know it's a lost cause, even though it shows much promise. Eventually, it hits an iceberg, and it sinks.

There is no logical reason for Mark Sanchez, other than to compete for a backup spot....not a starter. While an argument can be made that he isn't surrounded by the most offensive talent, he hasn't shown that he can be a difference maker and be the reason a team wins football games...at his best, Mark Sanchez is a game manager, that isn't enough.

The price will be cheap if he is cut, but he isn't worth it. Remember what Pete Carrol said, he went on record as saying Sanchez wasn't ready for the NFL and like Matt Leinhart and Carson Palmer has found out, it is easier to play football at USC, with 4 star and 5 star recruits all over.

I'm all for bringing in another QB as a vet and for a rookie QB to come in and play. recent success of rookie QB's tells me the days of sitting them and allowing them to learn are over....however, Mark Sanchez as a backup is almost as appealing as having Blaine Gabbert as the starter.
    FIRE BUDDY NIX!!!

I'll say that he could be a good quarterback outside the bright lights of NYC, but he may be damaged goods now. His confidence is shot and I don't think we need to be the ones to try and patch him back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Midwest Bills Fan View Post
    No way to any QB that's ever executed a butt fumble, so Sanchez is out
    QFT. I can't post videos, but it was all over the Jests MBs after the NE loss.

Quote Originally Posted by MR WEST ASHLEY View Post
    I would like sanchez ... He is better than fitz... And he beats the crap outta us almost every time we play the jets
    See above, sweetpea.

Quote Originally Posted by indybillsfan View Post
    Someone will pick up Sanchez because they'll feel he just couldn't handle the media pressure in NYC, and hope he turns into another Jim Plunkett type and resurrects his career. I see him as a JP type, a guy with physical skills but one who can't process information quickly enough to make it as an NFL QB.
    I think the Bucs did that with Rob Johnson the year they went to the Super Bowl. Brad Johnson had to come back early from a bad knee to save them from missing the playoffs IIRC ... and RJ was gone the next year.

I think your comparison to Losman is off because Lossman at least had some intangibles, maybe NOT enough of the right ones, but some. If anything, he had too fiery a personality, got too excited, and/or tried too hard to win.

Sanchez doesn't seem to have any intangibles at all. He doesn't seem to have any fire or spirit. He seems very passive and uninvolved, sort of like King Louis XVI who couldn't understand why his subjects were in rebellion. Eli Manning has been noted for having a tendency to get down on himself, but Sanchez just pouts when things go wrong. The Jests fans cannot stand him, and it's just NOT because of his poor numbers.

I do NOT want Sanchez any where near the Bills, especially since he has a huge contract that will make it impossible for the Jests to do much to improve their team in 2013 unless they find some sucker willing to trade for him. Let them keep him -- and Santonio Holmes and Tim Tebow, too, for good measure.
    Should have kept Marshawn ... and Andy ... Jairus ...

Buffalo Bills, 2000-????: same trailer, different park.
    1999 ... 11-5, playoff loss
    2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

Quote Originally Posted by MR WEST ASHLEY View Post
    how can u really hate on the guy... we know he has skillz .... dude is just having one bad year under the ny city pressure.... have u ever had a bad year in life??? what do u usually do? bounce back even better hopefully.... i wouldnt mind him doing that as a bill.... i think fitz is past his glory days
    He's had a bad career....

Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    Mark is like the ship Titanic in the movie. At the beginning you know it's a lost cause, even though it shows much promise. Eventually, it hits an iceberg, and it sinks.
    Or hits a lineman's butt and fumbles!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron Burgundy's Legend View Post
    Superwillis is actually a Jets fan trying to pawn off Sancheeze off on us. Guess what? Tebow is starting next week hahaha
    Truth? I thought Jabba the Svelter Jest Ryan was being mum on his starter, but I guess Sanchize was pretty bad. I think the Jests/Cards game was a close runner up to the Bills 6-3 loss to Cleveland in 2009.

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan589 View Post
    I'll say that he could be a good quarterback outside the bright lights of NYC, but he may be damaged goods now. His confidence is shot and I don't think we need to be the ones to try and patch him back up.
    I'd rather bring back Trent Edwards ... I'd rather start Tarvaris Jackson ... Hell, I'd rather the Bills sign Michael Vick ...

2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10
    2010 ... 4-12
    2011 ...
    6-10
    2012 ... 6-10
    2013 ... 6-10

Please, no more SC QBs!!!!!!

I'm sorry

I can't respond honestly until I stop throwing up at the idea of it.

"Good teams put it in the end zone. Teams like us kick field goals.'' - TJ Houshmandzadeh

"Potential means you ain't done $&%# yet" - Bill Parcells

There's a difference between winning a single game and establishing a winning organization. - indybillsfan

Adopt a Bill 2014 - #93 Randell Johnson - HOOT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by affleckc View Post
    is that video real, or doctored?
    Find a way to get Clowney or Mack!

I don't want any retreads, give me a rookie QB

Quote Originally Posted by The Fun Police View Post
    is that video real, or doctored?
    I think it might be real, the chick in the front row's face is totally reacting to what she witnessed, but I guess that can faked too...
    Do your dam^edest in an ostentatious manner all the time" -George S. Patton

Adopt a Bill 2013: Manny Lawson LB

It aint a party till someone slaps Brady around time after time and finally leaves Bellicheck with the " I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face" for the rest of his tenure as head patsie...

Not sure if its real, but isn't it perfect for the thread? Haha

Just for the OP and anybody else who thinks Sanchez is "sal***eable", here's Sanchise's famous butt fumble.

Just say "NO!" to Mark Sanchez!

2000 .... 8-8
    2001 .... 3-13
    2002 .... 8-8
    2003 ... 6-10
    2004 ... 9-7
    2005 ... 5-11
    2006 ... 7-9
    2007 ...
    7-9
    2008 ... 7-9
    2009 ... 6-10