Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: David Fales ... Best QB Value in 2013 Draft Class!

Default David Fales ... Best QB Value in 2013 Draft Class!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Haven't seen Fales or Carr play but I would say no to Bray and yes to Logan and Murray. We are looking at a guy with intangibles and ability that can be groomed in a year or so and I think Logan has the most natural ability of all of them and honestly a year more in the Virginia Tech offense would hurt Thomas more.

This kid is a winner ... End of Story!

Comes from a Community College. Basically passed over by recruiters. He plays his first game against a legitimate college football team, Stanford nonetheless, loses by 3 points and is interviewed after the game. The kid should be sky high after what he and his team almost accomplished. Instead, he is humble and really only cares about one thing, they lost. He follows up that game by setting just about every passing record at San Jose St. leading his team to a 10 and 2 record and a bowl game appearance. Military Bowl against Bowling Green.

Check out his postgame Stanford interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtPsGn8T7Qc

Some more interesting articles:

http://www.sjsuspartans.com/ViewArti...DB_OEM_ID=5600

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/8...ose-State.html

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...state-spartans

David Fales needs to stay put and put another year under his belt. I hear comparisons to mark Sanchez with him all of the time from my peers. He's got otherworld potential, but needs another year to develop in my opinion.
    Sports

The Bills don't have the luxury to draft a guy like this.
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Quote Originally Posted by dolphinflavoredtuna View Post
    David Fales needs to stay put and put another year under his belt. I hear comparisons to mark Sanchez with him all of the time from my peers. He's got otherworld potential, but needs another year to develop in my opinion.
    Sanchez huh, well at one point that was a huge compliment. I think you are right, he beat up on a lot of sub-par Div 1 teams, only real tough competition was BYU and Stanford.

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Sanchez huh, well at one point that was a huge compliment. I think you are right, he beat up on a lot of sub-par Div 1 teams, only real tough competition was BYU and Stanford.
    May one point it would seem to be a massive compliment. If Sanchez had another year, or went to an offensive minded coach, I shutter to think what could have been.
    Sports

He can't help what conference he's from. Donald Brown is a pretty good player, Andre Reed wasn't bad. The guy was I think 5 and 1 in his conference. He beat BYU and lost to Stanford by 3 in his FIRST division 1 game. Meanwhile, he led the NATION in completion percentage and set just about every passing record at San Jose State.

This kid will be a player in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by SWLYUOT View Post
    He can't help what conference he's from. Donald Brown is a pretty good player, Andre Reed wasn't bad. The guy was I think 5 and 1 in his conference. He beat BYU and lost to Stanford by 3 in his FIRST division 1 game. Meanwhile, he led the NATION in completion percentage and set just about every passing record at San Jose State.

This kid will be a player in the NFL.
    To DFT's point, just like Sanchez it would seem to me this guy needs at least one more year at college ball, Sanchez started only one year but the competition & pressure he was up against was 5 times more difficult than what Fales has faced. I dont think you can compare one year as USC's QB versus one year at San Jose State.

To DFT's point, just like Sanchez it would seem to me this guy needs at least one more year at college ball, Sanchez started only one year but the competition & pressure he was up against was 5 times more difficult than what Fales has faced. I dont think you can compare one year as USC's QB versus one year at San Jose State.
    I think this is a good point ... only thing is I'm not sure if playing another year at San Jose St actually helps him or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    Haven't seen Fales or Carr play but I would say no to Bray and yes to Logan and Murray. We are looking at a guy with intangibles and ability that can be groomed in a year or so and I think Logan has the most natural ability of all of them and honestly a year more in the Virginia Tech offense would hurt Thomas more.
    You will see Carr Xmas eve, Hawaii bowl. Only game that day ESPN. I would take Carr over Bray, Murray, Logan and Fales.

I think Bray has won me over.....

bet u anything glennon is their guy. why was nix and galiey @ his game 3 weeks ago and why didnt whaley mention his name when they asked him about the top QB's in this years draft?

many experts say unequivically that he will go before barkley. will be the @ worst second qb taken maybe first IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by oak tree 12 View Post
    bet u anything glennon is their guy. why was nix and galiey @ his game 3 weeks ago and why didnt whaley mention his name when they asked him about the top QB's in this years draft?

many experts say unequivically that he will go before barkley. will be the @ worst second qb taken maybe first IMO.
    That would be very ironic if they picked him considering the last QB picked under Nix was Rivers from the same school.

Bray is the one underclassmen whom I really like. Bray is without a doubt a sit-and-develop type but has all the potential in the world.

With the coaching changes, and lack of confidence in the direction Tennessee is going, Bray is best served to get out and be coached up at the NFL level.

Reminds me like of Brock Osweiler.

I absolutely love how we are pushing for drafting quarterbacks based on their post game loss press conferences. I guess we're going to have to pick which person will be the most tolerable to listen to explain to us how they need to watch the film and clean up the small things. Lets bring the best post game losers press conference to Buffalo!
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by MoormanRules8 View Post
    I think Bray has won me over.....
    Say it isn't so.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

Source please.

This Glennon hype based on one poster saying his cousin talked to Nix about him is getting out of hand.
    4-15-BUF 34

(4:46) (Shotgun) 14-A.Dalton pass deep middle to 11-D.Sanzenbacher to BUF 11 for 23 yards (35-J.Leonhard). Caught in coverage at BUF 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    That would be very ironic if they picked him considering the last QB picked under Nix was Rivers from the same school.
    Alanis? Is that you?
    Life of a Bills Fan. Youtube it.

Hahahaha Nobody is saying Glennon is going before Barkely. That is just silly.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.