Thread: Parking question

Default Parking question

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

So a friend and I are going to make the 2 hr drive up i90 to see this weekend's game. Last time I was here it was early October of 1998 when the Bills beat the 49ers in week 4 (I was only seven years old at the time). That was my first and only live Bills game, saw it with my dad, and was one of my best memories as a kid. Fast forward to today and I was wondering who could tell me where the best place to park would be for this game? My friend and I were able to score good seats for a cheap price but we are looking for a cheap place to park (don't care if we have to walk a little ways) since we're both broke college students. If anyone knows of a good spot I would appreciate it.

Oh and by the way we wouldn't tailgating for a little while if we make it early enough

Go Bills!!!!

Mind*

If you are looking to tailgate at the "cheap" place to park the best bet would be some house on Big Tree Road or Abbott Road. I have never parked anywhere there, I just bite the bullet and pay the $25 for the main lots. But when I drive past them they look like the tailgating is pretty good and cost around 10-15. If you were just looking to park and tailgate in the main lots try farther down a side street on Abbott or Big Tree, however far you may want to go. Good luck and Go Bills!

I too just pay the $25 for a main not. The tailgating with fellow fans is part of the fun. The more the merrier. However, there are some cheaper lots $10 near lot 1 (Rt 20a - Big Tree Road).
    Our time is now!!!
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Eric Wood

Thanks for the info! I just think $25 is a little steep for parking so we'll definitely be looking for the $10 lots. Maybe if we had more people going with us $25 wouldn't be so bad but $5 each works for me. Hopefully this trip works out with a Bills victory!

keep in mind what your doing after. You taking off right after the game ? where you going? Park accordingly as to what direction your going. Abbot rd has many private lots for 10-15 bucks. Set up your own tailgate there or dont be afraid to grab your 12 pack and head out walking. Lots going on everywhere. Kind of cool to waltz around a little bit. We do that once a year and always enjoy it. Nice break from the camper lot. Good luck.

There are should some parking places.If there is not parking place in the public.You can park at some school, hospital and so so.