Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Jairus Byrd statistic

Default Crazy Jairus Byrd statistic

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

According to this profootballfocus article, jairus byrd picks off 1 in every 3 passes thrown his way. Pay the man OBD!
    Link:
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...tions-week-13/
    2014 Mock Draft:

9. Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    41. Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, Washington
    73. Gabe Jackson, OG, Mississippi State
    109. Preston Brown, LB, Louisville
    149. Antone Exum, DB, VT

Wow... That's all
    Clemson Bills #28 #14

Tony Moeaki Adopt a Bill 2014

Top 5 S in the NFL
    CB S.Gilmore will be a Buffalo Bill come draft day 2012. Mark it down 4-15-12(even though I've been saying for over a month now)

“As an outside backer in a 3-4 you want a guy 6’4” or 6’5” 255 or 260. In a 4-3 those guys are defensive ends."-Buddy Nix (For some reason people have a real tough time understanding this on this Bills Board, Along with the fact that a DE in a 3-4 is a DT in a 4-3)

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor View Post
    Top 5 S in the NFL
    Closer to #1 than #5 honestly. I thought he was the 2nd best S in the NFL last year behind Weddle. I'd say it's between Weddle, Earl Thomas and Jairus Byrd as the best Safeties in the NFL this year.

Elite

Our one Elite player. Where is he at on the pro bowl voting?
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWien View Post
    I know that he is #1 in the AFC for interceptions.
    Adopt a Bill Tony Moeaki

He will be the highest paid safety in the league...it better be here

That dude is the ****! QBs don't want to throw in his direction.

(courtesy of DIESEL-USMC)

The Byrd is nuts. He is starting to hit well too. Now only if we had a D Coordinator who could push his talents to the limits. I believe we have only seen a small portion of what he can actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    The Byrd is nuts. He is starting to hit well too. Now only if we had a D Coordinator who could push his talents to the limits. I believe we have only seen a small portion of what he can actually do.
    Buhbuhbuhbyrdbyrdbyrdbuhbubyrd is the word. The man is freaking awesome, before his career is done I see him surpassing Ed Reed easily...
    Do your dam^edest in an ostentatious manner all the time" -George S. Patton

Adopt a Bill 2013: Manny Lawson LB

It aint a party till someone slaps Brady around time after time and finally leaves Bellicheck with the " I just pumped the neighbors cat look on his face" for the rest of his tenure as head patsie...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Byrd has always been one of the best tacklers on our D. His consistant tackling is one thing I remember the most about his second season

I have a man crush on Byrd and I have had it since his first start his rookie year....he is now the best player on the team and should be paid accordingly
    There are 3 steps to "Building Through the Draft"
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

This will finally be our year!

Quote Originally Posted by TheWien View Post
    you mean besides CJ, Levitre, Kyle, Mario and likely Gilmore?
    2014 Adopt a Bill - Mario Williams

A new year, a new hope, go Bills.

I guess I never really thought about it this way because we are the Bills after all...But yeah Byrd is elite.
    Adopt a Bill 2013
    Robert Woods

Wow, that is insane. One wonders why QBs still throw his way. Imagine if Gilmore progresses and becomes shut down. Then, we have a sick defensive line and shut down d-backs on both sides of the backfield. Next year: we need to get us a legit linebacker and our defense will be great if not elite.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    We need to see Spiller continue on this stride he's on for a couple more years. All the other players while all very good, I wouldn't put them as the best in their positions. Byrd is legitimately one of the best and has been since his rookie year.
    Adopt a Bill 2013
    Robert Woods

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan42790 View Post
    We need to see Spiller continue on this stride he's on for a couple more years. All the other players while all very good, I wouldn't put them as the best in their positions. Byrd is legitimately one of the best and has been since his rookie year.
    I believe byrd is the best safety in the NFL, and Kyle is the #2 DT behind atkins

Quote Originally Posted by BillsMafia#1 View Post
    I have a man crush on Byrd and I have had it since his first start his rookie year....he is now the best player on the team and should be paid accordingly
    Basically! When they (and they better!!) resign him make jerseys available. Would love one.
    Welcome to Buffalo 2014 draftees!

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Nope, just Byrd. CJ can be if freakin Gailey will ever make him the true starter and put the offense on him. He's been a spot back since he came in, with only a few true starts here and there. Kyle is close, but his injury has been limiting him lately. Mario is ramping up and needs to keep at it for us, Gilmore is really good for a rookie but not elite (not yet at least, but I believe he will be one day).

Byrd is elite because he's been playing at an elite level consistently since he was drafted, and his game only gets better. Not sure if this guy EVER actually had a bad game, just maybe disappointing ones here and there due to the high bar he set himself.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.