Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kyle Moore - can anybody confirm that he's an UFA after the season?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

All mocks are irrelevant until the draft order is decided. Even then they are pointless, but are worth discussing as we have no playoffs to look forward to.

I will reserve my excitement for any draft pick discussion until February when the order is 100% set.

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills View Post
    It's time to cut ties with Kelsay and Merriman after the season. M. Williams, M. Anderson and Kyle Moore and maybe a draft pick is our future.
    I actually would not mind them keeping Merriman as depth into camp. Offer him 1 year at the vet minimum with no incentives, so about $1.2M. Tell him "you have a place on this team as long as you can perform". Why not, it's no worse than some journeyman backup or UDFA...

I agree on Kelsay, at $5.9M cap hit next year you need to cut him to make room. His cap space can go for Byrd, Levitre, or Kyle Moore.

BBMB flavor of the season.

Sign him for cheap.

This is an unusually strong Draft for DE's btw.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling On Youboty View Post
    Thank God you're not the GM.
    Stick around Kid Ill teach some things about this game
    CB S.Gilmore will be a Buffalo Bill come draft day 2012. Mark it down 4-15-12(even though I've been saying for over a month now)

“As an outside backer in a 3-4 you want a guy 6’4” or 6’5” 255 or 260. In a 4-3 those guys are defensive ends."-Buddy Nix (For some reason people have a real tough time understanding this on this Bills Board, Along with the fact that a DE in a 3-4 is a DT in a 4-3)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNittanyLion View Post
    True. Don't know how you call a guy a bust who has been injured for like 10 games. Unlucky, maybe. Bust, no.
    You either get the 10 sack Anderson or the one who's not worth a roster spot. Before he got hurt, he had the later. Also I'd rather have a guy who's just not a situational pass rusher to sub in for Moore as I'd like to see Moore get some of those reps that would be reserved for Anderson.
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.