Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ryan Fitzpatrick: "We have seen what we are capable of "

Default Ryan Fitzpatrick: "We have seen what we are capable of "

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick Wednesday December 5, 2012 Q: You said last week after that game that weather is the kind that a Bills quarterback and a Bills team looks toward. You have the Rams, a dome team,...

Click Here For Full Story...

We seen what your capable of Pickspatrick. Losing.

same story different year
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!

Well why don't you two crybabies just shut up and stop watching? Seriously. You're not fans, you're malcontents.
    A new year, a new hope, go Bills.

Quote Originally Posted by Griff View Post
    Well why don't you two crybabies just shut up and stop watching? Seriously. You're not fans, you're malcontents.
    right. im one of the most positive posters on this board. but when the QB and team puts out the same press story each year i will point that out. its a product based business and they have failed. i will never stop watching im a season ticket holder for life.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!

yes, you accept another 7-9 season with high praise and gratitude

you have been told...

so your still drinking the koolaid? and your mad at other fans because they c the truth with this team. This team has been a joke for years and people like you that keep supporting this garbage is the reason why they keep putting garbage players like pickspatrik out there

Quote Originally Posted by buffalocos View Post
    so your still drinking the koolaid? and your mad at other fans because they c the truth with this team. This team has been a joke for years and people like you that keep supporting this garbage is the reason why they keep putting garbage players like pickspatrik out there
    why don't you let people formulate their own thoughts instead of jumping on somebody because they disagree with you...makes you seem very closed-minded and intolerant.

Right locos......because every professional sports team signs and starts players according to what the fans support. Griff, you should be ashamed of yourself. If it werent for we fans, the Bills would have been on point to hoist the Lombardi this year. Shame on all of us.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Rest in Peace Dad, June 3, 1940 - January 18, 2013 Semper Fi Marine
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

I cant wait until ESPN gets a hold of this- "BREAKING NEWS- evidently fan support dictates who a team plays and their success. Better tell Buffalo, Miami, Carolina and KC to stop their fans from promoting losing seasons."
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

We are capable of beating really bad teams and losing to everyone else!
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
    --- Pink Floyd

Its fun in here

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

Quote Originally Posted by lleveille View Post
    We are capable of beating really bad teams and losing to everyone else!
    That a long way of saving Average... So far we've seen capability of Average...
    I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on, he said, presumably metaphorically. I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.

What can you say, it's been cured ^^^^

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

Where have you been????
    I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on, he said, presumably metaphorically. I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.

What can you say, it's been cured ^^^^

If Fitzpatrick can play a la Alex Smith last year, not make too many throws, hand off mostly, we could possibly play really well.

Fitz is only a stop gap until we get a better QB in the draft, plus we need a better back up too-T-Jax could do that ok

13 years of no playoffs should make every fan disatisfied with this organization.

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    why don't you let people formulate their own thoughts instead of jumping on somebody because they disagree with you...makes you seem very closed-minded and intolerant.
    like yourself.

we've seen you look great against sup-par teams and look like ish against the half decent
    NFL: Bills
    MLB: Orioles
    NCAAFB:Penn ST
    NCAAMB: Maryland/Kansas

ADOPT-A-BILL2013 : Stephon Gilmore

Is it just me or are the same rah rah fluff pieces regurgitated and stickied on this forum ever week?

Blah blah blah....'We have to play better'.....blah blah.....'We know what we are capable of'

Same pathetic story week after week, year after year.

Quote Originally Posted by WilliamsWreckingCrew View Post
    Is it just me or are the same rah rah fluff pieces regurgitated and stickied on this forum ever week?

Blah blah blah....'We have to play better'.....blah blah.....'We know what we are capable of'

Same pathetic story week after week, year after year.
    Dude, we beat the Jaguars last week. If your were a real fan, it would be obvious too you that beating the Jaguars is one of the most important steps to winning the Super Bowl........................next year.
    God Bless Jim Kelly and his family.