Thread: Moats will keep helping at DE

Default Moats will keep helping at DE

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Bills LB Arthur Moats has been getting snaps at defensive end the past two games and according to head coach Chan Gailey that will continue. With Chris Kelsay going to injured reserve Wednesday, Buffalo has three true healthy defensive ends in Mario Williams, Kyle Moore and Shawne Merriman. Mark Anderson sounds as though he’s still [...]

Click here to read the latest blog entry...

Well when you're thin an a position due to injury there is little you can do...

Bills definitely need to resign Moore and cut Kelsay in the offseason.

I really like this move. I was wondering how long it would take, but the maturation of Nigel Bradham has allowed the coaching staff to think about playing Moats on the line. He has a great first move, and has some very good pass rush moves. Like most pass rushers he is a liability in the run game, but I think the time at LB and on special teams has taught him some field awareness and how to tackle in space.

This is a good move by the coaching staff. Hopefully this will continue, and give the Bills some very good looks and help provide constant pressure.

I know I know, Gailey sux bro and Fitz blah blah blah.

This is a good move by the Bills and should be recognized as such.

Smart kid also. He has stayed in the NFL for 3 seasons, by showing his flexibility, and being open to it as well.
    2013 Adopt a Bill---Chris Hairston