Thread: von miller just shouted out on late night tv right now..

Default von miller just shouted out on late night tv right now..

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

when asked do you know who you resmeble when u play its derrick thomas.... and they asked do you know who he is... he said yes sir certainly I was coached by the college coach of corneluis bennet and derrick thomas.... cool shout out to me the the biscuit was the first name said and last name forgotten ...

Bennet was great for us and brought back great memories...

whats your favorite bennet play... ? ?....
    Don't get hit

haha have you been drinking a little bit tonight?
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

In the Hearts and Souls of many children.... i'm a tape worm.

Roll Tide Roll
    Brivers, UR.D, RU
    Utter romper Vice President of International Affairs
    Holy Trinity Co-founder
    BB.com historian

Meow Mix Chicken Flavor - Nature's gift to us.

"A real man, loves his cats." - Brivers

B i s c u i t !!!!!!!!!!

I would kill for a CB Triple right now....
    Stevie "Styles" Johnson

I remember we played Miami on MNF back in the day and he was an absolute monster for us that night. He had this play where he stripped the ball from Marino and ran it it for a touchdown and I can remember him stuffing their rb on a huge 3rd and short that night as well. He was fun to watch
    NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS

i like the play where he tackled that guy lol

funny question lol.... boozing on thursday night>?
    You show me a pay stub for $72,000, I quit my job right now and work for you.

"Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce Smith Eats Ya QB View Post
    when asked do you know who you resmeble when u play its derrick thomas.... and they asked do you know who he is... he said yes sir certainly I was coached by the college coach of corneluis bennet and derrick thomas.... cool shout out to me the the biscuit was the first name said and last name forgotten ...

Bennet was great for us and brought back great memories...

whats your favorite bennet play... ? ?....
    Really any stretch run where the RB would wait to pick his hole and Biscuit would tackle him after running around the entire defense.

BTW...Talley was better than Thomas. Thomas got the sacks...but Talley was better.
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.

What really scares me is how good Von Miller is becomming. I love Dareus and understand whats done is done. Yet, to imagine what our pass rush would be like with Von and Super Mario... That is absolutely scary.

Although, I know for a fact Mario liked the idea of playing witht he likes of Kyle and Marcell but our defense has yet to improve in areas where Dareus was supposed to be a big help.
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Adopt a Bill 2014- Sammy Watkins
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

Quote Originally Posted by BillsFan View Post
    What really scares me is how good Von Miller is becomming. I love Dareus and understand whats done is done. Yet, to imagine what our pass rush would be like with Von and Super Mario... That is absolutely scary.

Although, I know for a fact Mario liked the idea of playing witht he likes of Kyle and Marcell but our defense has yet to improve in areas where Dareus was supposed to be a big help.
    He wouldn't have nearly the effect here for one simple reason...watch our pass rush. Everyone gets pushed towards the middle of the field. It's really weird to watch. He would also have to committed to blitzing from the LB spot. Watch how the DL gives Miller a hole to blitz through. Ours just doesn't do that very well.
    How do I loathe Jon Bon Jovi, let me count the ways ....
    1. He wants to buy into the team and move it to Toronto, leaving THREE NFL Franchises in Florida and ZERO in New York.
    2. He's a Jets fan.
    3. He's friends with Bill Belichick.

Seriously, why doesn't the league just kick us all where it counts and take a 15 yard penalty for taunting if they let Jon Bon Jovi and his highlights buy into our team.

In 1987, Jon was all about Tommy and Gina. In 2014, Jon's all about Claude and Anais.

Quote Originally Posted by yeer30 View Post
    I took a few CB triples to town in my day. "They're so big, I can only eat 97 of them"
    Sports

Why waste your time imagining?

Miller went 2. Dareus went 3.

Quote Originally Posted by billsfan1516 View Post
    Why waste your time imagining?

Miller went 2. Dareus went 3.
    I wonder more why you concern your self with what I do..

That being said, I think Wanny would use Miller in a similar respect that Denver uses Von. I firmly believe we do not blizt because our LBs are not good enough. Is anyone going to tell me Barnett or Shepp are atheltic enough to be blizters? Bradham is but the kid is still raw and Moats would be the only other option but...
    I LOVE ME SOME ME
    Adopt a Bill 2012- Cordy Glenn
    Adopt a Bill 2013- Mario Williams
    Adopt a Bill 2014- Sammy Watkins
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect. - Emerson

If we drafted Miller, we probably would not have signed Mario. Maybe Anderson, but they probably would not have shelled out $100 million then.
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BillsPride12 View Post
    I remember we played Miami on MNF back in the day and he was an absolute monster for us that night. He had this play where he stripped the ball from Marino and ran it it for a touchdown and I can remember him stuffing their rb on a huge 3rd and short that night as well. He was fun to watch
    he was fun to watch I remember all of this
    Don't get hit

Quote Originally Posted by yeer30 View Post
    McDonald's is not responsible for any clogged arteries, heart disease, vision loss, stroke, or heart attack caused by consumption of this product.