Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Breaking news: Vick most likey to buffalo next year

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Vick, Vick, Vick!

Quote Originally Posted by LABILLBACKER View Post
    ....Listen, if I had a gun to my head and I had to choose between Fitz & Vick I'd pick Vick....at least he can get a ball to TJ deep.....but like you said, this would probably be only a 1 yr TO type deal and the qb we definitely WILL draft this April will be our future....whether Glennon, Barkley , Jones etc....
    If you had a gun to your head it would likely be Vick holding it. Don't want him anywhere near this team!

what are you smoking dude..vick makes us a playoff contender??hahahaha obviously u dont watch the eagles..i live near philly,and vick is done..leads the league in qb fumbles,and everyone has figured him out..but...its the bills and we have a knack for picking losers at quarterback

Vick, vick, vick!!

I want a new QB more than anything, but if that dog-killer comes to Buffalo, I am officially not a fan of this team until he leaves.

__
    ____
    http://boards.buffalobills.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=231919&dateline=13373  50032

Vick, Vick, Vick, Vick!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGN HIM.

macmillman88 Guest

Are you kidding. Getting selfrighteous about dogs when half the players in the league are violent offenders against humans. I won't argue that Vick is not a long tern solution but getting him next year and a 1st round pick should one hell of a lot more entertaining than what we had this year. A QB that pads his numbers by throwing 5 yards passes to talented runners. We need someone for the team to rally around. We don't have it.

bleh, i hope not. if he comes here we better get a more-than-serviceable 2nd stringer cause his ribs will be hurt for half the season.
    Adopt a Bill 2013: Rian Lindell

Viiiick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have they signed him yet!! Is this what Thurman was talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWien View Post
    Vick is as good at reading defenses as VY was. I don't imagine he's fair much better in Gailey's offense.
    That's so completely wrong, but that's what I've come to expect from this board.

When Vick was healthy on the Eagles, he was ripping up the league and the frontrunner for MVP. The issue is that the Eagles offensive line is terrible and they throw the ball a ton. Vick would be perfect in a play action based run emphasis game with Spiller. Let him put it up 20-29 times a game with some play action deep balls and you've got yourself an offense.
    /\ Future President Of Football Operations for the Buffalo Bills (GM)
    FMFJ - Fred Mother ****** Jackson

Quote Originally Posted by ironcripps View Post
    Have they signed him yet!! Is this what Thurman was talking about?
    Not even the Bungling Bills front office is dumb enough to sign that injury prone loser. Any team Vick is on will NEVER make the playoffs. You can take that to the bank. The guy is D-O-N-E! You can stick a fork in that clown, he hears foot steps. He's been hit one too many times and his head is like mush inside.

Ugh! And no, I'm not a Fitz fan.
    My adopt-a-Bill is Marcel Dareus.

I'll take Vick over a back up QB draft pick, that we will have to sit around for 2-3 years to see if he's worth a dam. Vick just needs a fresh start. Sign him.

Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Not even the Bungling Bills front office is dumb enough to sign that injury prone loser. Any team Vick is on will NEVER make the playoffs. You can take that to the bank. The guy is D-O-N-E! You can stick a fork in that clown, he hears foot steps. He's been hit one too many times and his head is like mush inside.
    Sounds like Ryan Fitzpatrick. 3 years ago Vick should have been the man. Now it's a different story. Although i wouldn't mind him on a 1 year contract to see what he has left while the rookie gets ready. If Vick doesn't pan out put the rookie in.

I like it!

Not signed yet?

On the NFL today, they said Vick may go to buffalo after the super bowl... YES!!!!

if vick has a LINE. he plays well.... a pom pom squad could get through the Eagles OL thisyear
    From Indiana now in cali Diehard Bills fan since i was 8 in 1991. Lets go Baby

NFL-Bills
    NBA-Bulls
    MLB-Boston
    NHL-Red Wings

Add me on twitter @rawstarr

Tired of this team signing everyone elses garbage players...been doing it since the Kelly era was over