Thread: Good take on our next QB Michael Vick

Default Good take on our next QB Michael Vick

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

"I definitely believe there will be opportunities for him," the general manager said. "There are people out there that are just clamoring and struggling and trying to find any semblance of a quarterback. Although Michael hasn't performed, there are a lot of reasons for that. I still think he's an incredibly talented athlete. He can move the ball around the field. If used properly, he can win games and win playoff games.

"If I were a GM just starting and wasn't going to have a shot at a quarterback, or [a GM] on the tail end trying to keep my *** alive, Michael Vick would be on my team and taking starting snaps. In this league, you have to eke out wins. You can eke out wins with him, even if you had to put him in spots where he had to run and do things. There are too many people who recognize his ability, his athleticism and what he can do."

I'm down for this. We have the OL to make this work
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

I have stuck with this team through thick and thin but signing qb dog killer would be the last straw, I would not be cheering for this team anymore. He really should go to the raiders he would fit right in with the rest of the convicted felons.
    My only wish is to have one winning season before I die, but probably isn't going to happen!

Its not really his personal choices that turn me off (although he's a ****ing idiot for that stuff)----- its the fact that he went from "Oh wow he's back" to " what the **** happened?" I want less "*** happened?"
    2014 Adopt A Bill - EJ Manuel

The only thing more magical than the BBMB in August would be letting a unicorn go #2 on your chest.

There are those who read the title of a book to determine its worth. Others read it in its entirety to form their determination. Too many title readers in this world.

People need to learn how to seperate a player and a person. You dont have to let him come over to your house and watch your dogs, just watch him play Football. Why do people get so let down by these guys off the field? You like them because the play on the team you love. Why do people expect these guys to be great people? If anything, my guess is there are more jerks then good guys. But why do people care?

somehow hes playing with one of the most respected Qb and offensive gurus in the league and has regressed each year

and you guys want to bring him here

Michael Vick in Buffalo is a band aid on a bullet wound Vick/ Gailey will never get the division from Bellicheck/Brady. better off starting over with a rookie in my opinion

Please no. We need our own QB not a retread!
    May The Schwartz Be With You.

Adopt-a-Bill 2013-14 Nickell Robey "The Diminutive DB"

Vick might be able to do the wildcat with the New York Jets and replace Tebow.

There is no way he would be able to figure out Gailey's offense in Buffalo.

Quote Originally Posted by brianmoorman4jesus View Post
    People need to learn how to seperate a player and a person. You dont have to let him come over to your house and watch your dogs, just watch him play Football. Why do people get so let down by these guys off the field? You like them because the play on the team you love. Why do people expect these guys to be great people? If anything, my guess is there are more jerks then good guys. But why do people care?
    Because stupid people do stupid things. If those stupid things are illegal, you're faced with a financial investment in someone who might well find himself suspended/incarcerated. Michael Vick just got a $100 million contract in Atlanta and still decided that dog fighting was a good idea. You can't fix that level of stupid.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Creator of the 'Leg Talent Index'

at this point jim kelly coming out of retirement seems like a viable option so id gladly take Vick over Fitzpatrick i don't care anymore
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Vick is freaking terrible.

He has almost no pre-snap vision and can't decipher a defense to save his life.

His windup is also longer than Timmy Tebow's.

Vick's NFL days are just about done.

I would Like FOles instead please

We need to stop bringing in re-treads that have past their prime and go and get one, scout all these QB's until we find our guy and take him, Vick would only be a bandaid, I'm sick of those. We need a legit QB, drafted by this organization.

He will inherit a solid OL, a good WR in Stevie Johnson and the defense seems to be gelling finally. Fitz cannot win games in a dogfight, he just can't and we need to find a guy who can.

Fitzpatrick needs to go. I would welcome Vick for a short term while we draft a QB who doesn't suck. An old Vick is better then Fitzpatrick.
    Football Road Trips
    Buffalo Bills Bus Trips & Detroit Lions Bus Trips
    Bus Tours From Toronto to Buffalo Bills and Detroit Lions football games.

This organization is not dedicated to winning, Ralph Wilson is keeping this team hostage like Al Davis to the Raiders. So unlike the raiders , the Bills might leave, you could wait and die with the organization or force thier hand by not giving them your $$ this Christmas or waiting to re-new your season tickets until they do something, The Erie County Tax Payers are making alot of Wilson's estate's in Michigan who don't give a **** ,Richer!!

deal

Quote Originally Posted by brianmoorman4jesus View Post
    People need to learn how to separate a player and a person. You don't have to let him come over to your house and watch your dogs, just watch him play Football. Why do people get so let down by these guys off the field? You like them because the play on the team you love. Why do people expect these guys to be great people? If anything, my guess is there are more jerks then good guys. But why do people care?
    Yep, I think we should get OJ out of jail and bring him in to coach the running backs. Like you said people have to learn how to separate the player and a person. We might as well bring in all the thugs, murderers, drug dealers, and low life scum bags. We can make the Bills the home of the ghetto rats. ROFL

Mine as well just use T-Jax