56. You may not vote on this poll
  • 6-7

37 66.07%
  • 5-8

17 30.36%
  • 5-7-1

2 3.57%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 24 hours from now the Buffalo Bills will be...

Question 24 hours from now the Buffalo Bills will be...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Well, one down and four to go (for the win-out crowd) or a tough game against a team that didn't lose to the 49ers in two tries this year, which means another chance to climb up (down?) the draft baords. Either way you look at it, we are an improved football team this year. I am considering trashing all of the Chan hate and putting it all on Fitz, because I believe we can win with Chan and another QB. Anyway, the Rams play tough in their divison, but they are a joke on the road and outside of the division.

Last week 60% predicted a win, 40% a loss and 0% a tie.

Board majority has picked 9 wins, 3 losses
    Board's majority record: 8 correct, 4 wrong (@NYJ, NE, TEN, @IND)

Maybe more votes for a tie this week, the Rams seem to be "tie-prone." I am okay with it either way because Buddy continues to talk QB in the draft, a win and we are improving and a loss and we climb the draft board.

In the end, I think Mario, Gilmore and the defense is coming together nicely and will be the difference...

Bills 27
    Rams 17

Best Fans in the NFL

2013 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams

I believe it will be a tough. hard fought game. Buffalo generally struggles against teams like St Louis, tough and physical. They are down 2 more O-lineman, so can their makeshift O-line hold up? Good news for Buffalo def, St Louis is far from a juggernaut, and they have been playing really decently since the bye week.

Buffalo scratches out a home W 23-16
    2013 Adopt a Bill---Chris Hairston

Bills will win the turnover battle and hold the Rams to 13 points. The offense will struggle but turnovers and special teams will bail them out. Bills 17 Rams 13.

throwback

do I want the bills to win?

yes

do I think gailey can out coach fisher?

no

this is a game I feel the bills can lose and likely will.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBillsFanSince1973 View Post
    do I want the bills to win?

yes

do I think gailey can out coach fisher?

no

this is a game I feel the bills can lose and likely will.
    I forgot about Fisher. I may change this one to a loss.
    Originally Posted by Griff
    I'm a Bills fan, I don't feel gloom, I've been baptized in fire. Wide right, Music City Forward Lateral, Pittsburgh's third stringers, 13 years, at this point nothing but moving the team would make me feel the gloom

This one will go down to the wire. St. Louis has a great front 7 and thr right side of our OL is in critical condition. Then again, the Rams have given up a lot of sacks and the Bills look better each week. Of course, the schedule helps there too, but it appears the defense has turned the corner. As long as Fitz doesn't commit multiple turnovers, we should squeak by.
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon Gilmore

Someplace that you'd rather be. Right here, right now.

16-13 Rams

Rams have the better QB and coach. Unfortunately, you can say that most Sunday's.

24 hours from now, folks on this board will be whining about how Gailey can't coach, CJ doesn't get the ball enough, Wankstadt doesn't blitz enough and Itztragick can't throw a 10 yard out. This is a game the Bills can win but will tug their way to a loss.

Zippy is a certified Shamanic Practitioner
    Love comes in spurts (from the Confucian Analects)

Unchanged from today- NOT in the playoff picture.

St. Louis will manhandle the Bills. 5-8 it is en route to 5-11.

23-13 Bills!
    April 4th Mock:
    1) Eric Ebron, TE, UNC/ Kony Ealy, DE, Mizzou/ Jake Matthews, OT, Texas A&M.
    2) Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia/Scott Crichton, DE, Oregon State/Austin Seferian-Jenkins, TE, UW.
    3) Shayne Skov, ILB, Stanford/ Cody Latimer, WR, Indiana.
    4) Anthony Steen, G, Alabama/ C.J. Fiedorowicz, TE, Iowa.
    5) Kelcy Quarles, DT, South Carolina

The Bills will win today, the Rams can't seem to play on the road. For all the negative nancies on this board, are you the same people that said Jacksonville was going to stomp us last week? I really hope so because all of your negative energy seems to be good for the team. GO BILLS!!!!
    My only wish is to have one winning season before I die, but probably isn't going to happen!

Bills 17
    Rams 13

'Nough Said! Get it Done OBD!

how can i be the only person to vote tie, after the past few rams games?
    "One man's garbage is another man person's good ungarbage"

throwback

Quote Originally Posted by easternnybillsfan View Post
    The Bills will win today, the Rams can't seem to play on the road. For all the negative nancies on this board, are you the same people that said Jacksonville was going to stomp us last week? I really hope so because all of your negative energy seems to be good for the team. GO BILLS!!!!
    I actually thought they would win last week. I mean they have proven to be able to beat the teams under .500 this season. this under .500 team had the 49ers backed up last week and held them to 13 points.

good coaches find ways to win in games like this one.

we shall see who coaches the better game today..

Quote Originally Posted by LeDee View Post
    16-13 Rams
    I second this
    3 years ago

"What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

Quote Originally Posted by DaBillsFanSince1973 View Post
    I actually thought they would win last week. I mean they have proven to be able to beat the teams under .500 this season. this under .500 team had the 49ers backed up last week and held them to 13 points.

good coaches find ways to win in games like this one.

we shall see who coaches the better game today..
    I honestly think our defense will come together even more this week and hold the rams to 7-14 points, our winning will depend on the offense putting points on the board and I tink they will do just enough to squeak out a win.
    My only wish is to have one winning season before I die, but probably isn't going to happen!

throwback

Quote Originally Posted by easternnybillsfan View Post
    I honestly think our defense will come together even more this week and hold the rams to 7-14 points, our winning will depend on the offense putting points on the board and I tink they will do just enough to squeak out a win.
    if their defense could hold the 49ers under 14 points chances are they will hold fitz and gailey under 14. if the bills defense can hold their offense to under 14 points then it will come down to who turns the ball over.

both coaches are aware of the run game and controlling the clock.

rams total defense rank is 14th

bills total defense rank is 24th

it is a pretty close matched game and the advantage will come down to play calling and turnovers

12-9 whoever has the ball last
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields