Thread: Thomas Gailey-The man behind the Glasses

chris brown Thomas Gailey-The man behind the Glasses

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

It turns out, our beloved coach, Chan Gailey, hails from the Bear Bryant tree

Bear Bryant hired Gailey as a water boy in 1969, and Gailey took off from there

He shadowed Bryant wherever he went, and on more than one occasion even visited his house

Gailey also became good friends with Barry Switzer, great coach to come from the Bryant tree as well

As time went on, Gailey worked himself up to assistant QB coach. However, poor Bryant decided to leave Alabama, and told Gailey this:

"Son, wherever you go, make sure you leave a legacy. Make sure they remember you!"

Gailey took this advice everywhere he went, and eventually took over for Switzer at Dallas

So, before you go bashing Thomas, please remember his coaching pedigree

This man has been places, known people, and he does know his football

my source: Bob Woodward, former Washington post reporter, and ardent Buffalo Bills fan

Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    It turns out, our beloved coach, Chan Gailey, hails from the Bear Bryant tree

Bear Bryant hired Gailey as a water boy in 1969, and Gailey took off from there

He shadowed Bryant wherever he went, and on more than one occasion even visited his house

Gailey also became good friends with Barry Switzer, great coach to come from the Bryant tree as well

As time went on, Gailey worked himself up to assistant QB coach. However, poor Bryant decided to leave Alabama, and told Gailey this:

"Son, wherever you go, make sure you leave a legacy. Make sure they remember you!"

Gailey took this advice everywhere he went, and eventually took over for Switzer at Dallas

So, before you go bashing Thomas, please remember his coaching pedigree

This man has been places, known people, and he does know his football

my source: Bob Woodward, former Washington post reporter, and ardent Buffalo Bills fan

Figured I'd better research that. Don't see that Gailey ever spent time in Alabama. Nice try.

Gailey was a three-year letterman at Florida, a QB. He stayed at Florida two years as a graduate assistant and then got a job at Troy State as the secondary coach. That's how he got his start.

Bryant retired in 1982, while Gailey was coaching at the Air Force Academy.

But yeah, he does know his football. That's why he's generally considered one of the best OCs in the game.
    Last edited by Thurman#1; 12-09-2012 at 12:01 AM.

Can't tell if serious, please link.

You clearly made edits to the page.

IP address from San Diego, just like you say in your profile.

Time to scuttle the no-huddle.

Two hours ago, wiki had nothing on it about Bryant. I'm reporting you to the mods.

Oh, and ... not funny. Just stupid.

You wanna write fiction, contact a publisher. There are a lot of them out there.
    Last edited by Thurman#1; 12-09-2012 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by buffaloftw View Post
    You clearly made edits to the page.

IP address from San Diego, just like you say in your profile.

Yup. He cleverly had him being a coach under Gailey before graduating from high school.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    Two hours ago, wiki had nothing on it about Bryant. I'm reporting you to the mods.

You wanna write fiction, contact a publisher. There are a lot of them out there.
    No soup for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post

hahahh. This GUY just said he was telling on you. PLEASE have a wife. If thurman#1 is telling on grown men then i'd love to be able to teach his wife what real sex is.

Quote Originally Posted by GoBillsAtl View Post
    hahahh. This GUY just said he was telling on you. PLEASE have a wife. If thurman#1 is telling on grown men then i'd love to be able to teach his wife what real sex is.
    Thank You. My man is standing up for me...

People are running marathons, running for office, watching their kids first steps,

and this guy here is tattling on me, this dude {Thurman) needs to get a LIFE!

Thank You. My man is standing up for me...

People are running marathons, running for office, watching their kids first steps,

and this guy here is tattling on me, this dude {Thurman) needs to get a LIFE!

You are making up lies on the internet and editing Wiki pages to back up your lies. Who needs to get a life?
    THE BLUEPRINT

Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

*Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

Now Buddy Nix was a grad assistant under Bear Bryant but Gailey wasn't even close to him.

Haha! Wiki, man. My friend had liked "trains" on his Facebook profile and someone changed the photo to a penis. Bahahaha!
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wendigo View Post

You are making up lies on the internet and editing Wiki pages to back up your lies. Who needs to get a life?
    I'm really just trying to help Gailey. Gailey came from ANtry, and Gailey really was a waterboy for Alabama.

Look it up man