Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Thomas Gailey-The man behind the Glasses

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    chris brown Thomas Gailey-The man behind the Glasses

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    It turns out, our beloved coach, Chan Gailey, hails from the Bear Bryant tree

    Bear Bryant hired Gailey as a water boy in 1969, and Gailey took off from there

    He shadowed Bryant wherever he went, and on more than one occasion even visited his house

    Gailey also became good friends with Barry Switzer, great coach to come from the Bryant tree as well


    As time went on, Gailey worked himself up to assistant QB coach. However, poor Bryant decided to leave Alabama, and told Gailey this:

    "Son, wherever you go, make sure you leave a legacy. Make sure they remember you!"

    Gailey took this advice everywhere he went, and eventually took over for Switzer at Dallas


    So, before you go bashing Thomas, please remember his coaching pedigree

    This man has been places, known people, and he does know his football


    my source: Bob Woodward, former Washington post reporter, and ardent Buffalo Bills fan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Posts
    25,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    It turns out, our beloved coach, Chan Gailey, hails from the Bear Bryant tree

    Bear Bryant hired Gailey as a water boy in 1969, and Gailey took off from there

    He shadowed Bryant wherever he went, and on more than one occasion even visited his house

    Gailey also became good friends with Barry Switzer, great coach to come from the Bryant tree as well


    As time went on, Gailey worked himself up to assistant QB coach. However, poor Bryant decided to leave Alabama, and told Gailey this:

    "Son, wherever you go, make sure you leave a legacy. Make sure they remember you!"

    Gailey took this advice everywhere he went, and eventually took over for Switzer at Dallas


    So, before you go bashing Thomas, please remember his coaching pedigree

    This man has been places, known people, and he does know his football


    my source: Bob Woodward, former Washington post reporter, and ardent Buffalo Bills fan

    Figured I'd better research that. Don't see that Gailey ever spent time in Alabama. Nice try.

    Gailey was a three-year letterman at Florida, a QB. He stayed at Florida two years as a graduate assistant and then got a job at Troy State as the secondary coach. That's how he got his start.

    Bryant retired in 1982, while Gailey was coaching at the Air Force Academy.

    But yeah, he does know his football. That's why he's generally considered one of the best OCs in the game.
    Last edited by Thurman#1; 12-09-2012 at 12:01 AM.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    16,335

    Default

    Can't tell if serious, please link.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Amherst, NY
    Posts
    1,219

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    You clearly made edits to the page.

    IP address from San Diego, just like you say in your profile.

    99.120.96.40
    Time to scuttle the no-huddle.


  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Posts
    25,633

    Default

    Two hours ago, wiki had nothing on it about Bryant. I'm reporting you to the mods.

    Oh, and ... not funny. Just stupid.

    You wanna write fiction, contact a publisher. There are a lot of them out there.
    Last edited by Thurman#1; 12-09-2012 at 01:49 AM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Posts
    25,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by buffaloftw View Post
    You clearly made edits to the page.

    IP address from San Diego, just like you say in your profile.

    99.120.96.40

    Yup. He cleverly had him being a coach under Gailey before graduating from high school.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    Two hours ago, wiki had nothing on it about Bryant. I'm reporting you to the mods.

    Oh, and ... not funny. Just stupid.

    You wanna write fiction, contact a publisher. There are a lot of them out there.
    No soup for you!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    Two hours ago, wiki had nothing on it about Bryant. I'm reporting you to the mods.

    Oh, and ... not funny. Just stupid.

    You wanna write fiction, contact a publisher. There are a lot of them out there.
    hahahh. This GUY just said he was telling on you. PLEASE have a wife. If thurman#1 is telling on grown men then i'd love to be able to teach his wife what real sex is.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GoBillsAtl View Post
    hahahh. This GUY just said he was telling on you. PLEASE have a wife. If thurman#1 is telling on grown men then i'd love to be able to teach his wife what real sex is.
    Thank You. My man is standing up for me...

    People are running marathons, running for office, watching their kids first steps,

    and this guy here is tattling on me, this dude {Thurman) needs to get a LIFE!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    8,663

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by STG44Tiger View Post
    Thank You. My man is standing up for me...

    People are running marathons, running for office, watching their kids first steps,

    and this guy here is tattling on me, this dude {Thurman) needs to get a LIFE!

    You are making up lies on the internet and editing Wiki pages to back up your lies. Who needs to get a life?
    THE BLUEPRINT


    Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

    *Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lynchburg, Va.
    Posts
    11,330

    Default

    Now Buddy Nix was a grad assistant under Bear Bryant but Gailey wasn't even close to him.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    22,324

    Default

    Haha! Wiki, man. My friend had liked "trains" on his Facebook profile and someone changed the photo to a penis. Bahahaha!
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

    Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.




  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    4,208

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Wendigo View Post

    You are making up lies on the internet and editing Wiki pages to back up your lies. Who needs to get a life?
    I'm really just trying to help Gailey. Gailey came from ANtry, and Gailey really was a waterboy for Alabama.

    Look it up man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •