Thread: Will Brandon and the Bills Pay to Block the Next Blackout?

Default Will Brandon and the Bills Pay to Block the Next Blackout?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

They owe this entire city and more importantly Russ Salvatore to return the favor!

Or is Seattle and New York already sold out?

Quote Originally Posted by SWLYUOT View Post
    They owe this entire city and more importantly Russ Salvatore to return the favor!
    Poor guy. His act of kindness goes completely unrewarded. It's like giving up a dessert "on the house" and then it ends up to be month old moldy fruitcake.

Seattle isn't a home game, it's in Toronto so no blackout.

I can't see Ralphy buying out tix to prevent a blackout since he was opposed to a rule that would allow a team to lift a blackout if it sold a certain % of their seats.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

The Bills should give every penny of Russell Salvatores money to charity then. They don't deserve a penny of it!

The Bills will not buy out remaining tickets. It "devalues" their already **** product, according to Russ Brandon, when he was asked last year.

Russ will just blame the fans, yet again, for not selling out the stadium to see a **** team play like **** in a meaningless game following their pissing away any chance at postseason.

Of course it means nothing that Russ and the Bills have spit in Mr. Salvatore's face for a second time following his generosity in guaranteeing a buyout for the fans by putting forth a **** product.

Quote Originally Posted by Koko78 View Post
    The Bills will not buy out remaining tickets. It "devalues" their already **** product, according to Russ Brandon, when he was asked last year.

Russ will just blame the fans, yet again, for not selling out the stadium to see a **** team play like **** in a meaningless game following their pissing away any chance at postseason.
    They should make an announcement that every cent given to the by Mr. Salvatore was given to Hunter's Hope or some other charity of their choice. It is completely embarrassing that they would even think about keeping a penny of that money!

Why the hell do they keep torturing us?

When a game is blacked out, it's for a **** good reason.