Thread: Baltimore is in first place...

Default Baltimore is in first place...

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

And fired Cam Cameron today.

Buffalo is 5-8 and going to make it 13 straight years of no playoffs...

What's the change today?

Nothing. Chan Gailey is still employed. Nobody is held accountable. I'm still furious about that loss yesterday and OBD is just sitting on their thumb...

It goes to show you that the Buffalo Bills don't care about me, you, or anybody else. The only thing they care about is filling their pockets. Any other organization and Gailey would've been sent packing first thing this morning...

I'll ask for the hundredth time...Buddy Nix...where's the baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfaninwtn View Post
    And fired Cam Cameron today.

Buffalo is 5-8 and going to make it 13 straight years of no playoffs...

What's the change today?

Nothing. Chan Gailey is still employed. Nobody is held accountable. I'm still furious about that loss yesterday and OBD is just sitting on their thumb...

It goes to show you that the Buffalo Bills don't care about me, you, or anybody else. The only thing they care about is filling their pockets. Any other organization and Gailey would've been sent packing first thing this morning...

I'll ask for the hundredth time...Buddy Nix...where's the baby?
    Yep. Baltimore is in 1st place, and put up 31 points yesterday, on the road, and fired their O Coordinator. The Bills lost horribly, at home, are in last place, out of the playoffs, again, and nothing.

I can't figure

I started a thread about this a bit ago as well...abhorrent.

It's even worse when you consider the reasons Cameron got axed. They sound eerily familiar: inconsistent play from his QB, can't figure out how to get his play making RB the ball, bad play calling.

It really is sad the difference between playoff caliber franchises and the Bills. It's really, really sad.

Sucks to see our franchise doesn't have what it takes to make the necessary calls. Cameron had too long of a chance and consistantly slacked on getting Rice the ball. Not getting a running back the ball enough, seems like a familiar problem...

I don't like how Chan's throwing everyone under the bus either.

The players "just couldn't make plays"

and

C.J. gets "winded" etc...

Never once did he take any responsibility for his poor clock management, his inability to find a way to get C.J. the ball, or his failed play calling.

I mean Lindell said he wanted to try the Kick, he can't make a play if his number isnt called.

C.J says he's in shape and he wants the ball, again he can't make a play unless you give him a chance.

Saying I'm frustrated with the season would be a gross understatement, something has to change... now.

This really is not all that hard to figure out.

ALL COMPANIES need someone who is paying attention at the top! (ALL COMPANIES!)

The problem the Bills have is that Ralph is just too darn old and is being fed crap by the people who work for him. The Bills have become an easy place for middle management losers to hang out. They all know that no one is watching.

IT IS NOT ABOUT THE MONEY!

Quote Originally Posted by babulator View Post
    I don't like how Chan's throwing everyone under the bus either.

The players "just couldn't make plays"

and

C.J. gets "winded" etc...

Never once did he take any responsibility for his poor clock management, his inability to find a way to get C.J. the ball, or his failed play calling.

I mean Lindell said he wanted to try the Kick, he can't make a play if his number isnt called.

C.J says he's in shape and he wants the ball, again he can't make a play unless you give him a chance.

Saying I'm frustrated with the season would be a gross understatement, something has to change... now.
    Yeah, Chan is arrogant, and stubborn. He was the same way in Dallas.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

Sitting on their Thumbs made me laugh......

I am kind of over the season already to be honest.... they won't fire Chanster until after we get to watch other teams play meaningful games for awhile.... we can only hope for a nice FA, draft and HC search will get us back to, well, you know...

Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    Yeah, Chan is arrogant, and stubborn. He was the same way in Dallas.
    Arrogant no. Stubborn yes! These coaches have a certain 'way' of doing things and they think their resume and legacy is defined by that 'way'. The good ones know how to adapt. Chan is NOT a good one.

He is going to live and die with his passing attack.....and the death is coming quickly.

whole regime needs to be fired, they all had a hand in this mess !