Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C.J. to talk with Gailey about being “winded”

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Reading some of these posts reminds me how happy I am that the Political section was shut down.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Gailey never has, and never will have any idea how to manage both Fred Jackson and CJ Spiller.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    Come on. Gailey is too stubborn. Time to move on from this nonsense.
    No. Because it illustrates how foolish he is.
    When he is confronted with his inconsitencies he either gives a non answer or blames other players (Scott Chandler in yesterday's press conference and Spiller for "tapping out")

Quote Originally Posted by Squirrel View Post
    WHAT?? Its week 14 and you're just thinking this now?
    Haha ive known this team is pathetic for a while but this headline is mind blowing. It sounds like Gailey doesnt even know any of the players on the team, isnt that something he should of addressed week 1 or preseason?

Gailey still thinks we are in an era when nobody works out and trains. Anyone on this planet can see CJ is in tip top shape and wont be winded

Quote Originally Posted by 54 spielman View Post
    Reading some of these posts reminds me how happy I am that the Political section was shut down.
    Yeah but in politics everyone has different opinions. I think everyone on here would vote to have Gailey gone!

Quote Originally Posted by manitobabillsfan View Post
    Yeah but in politics everyone has different opinions. I think everyone on here would vote to have Gailey gone!
    Can't argue that.
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

I don't think CJ can carry the rock 30 times a game, but come on. 8 times? Chan is reminding me of John Rauch, the brilliant HC who thought it would be best to use OJ as a decoy and a receiver. And that got him fired. I think Chan is looking at the same fate.

He's not winded, he's laughing. He just can't stop laughing at the scoreboard.

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBuffaloin2012 View Post
    Chris, do us all a favor and tell OBD that you will QUIT TODAY if they dont get rid of Chan and Fitz.

PLEASE DO IT CHRIS PLEASE!!!!!
    OMG! LetsGoBuffaloin2012 is one of the more positive posters on this site and Gailey/Fitz has lost him. It's like when Lyndon B lost Cronkyite.

I wonder what the rest of the team thinks about the coach essentially LYING and throwing his best player under the bus to try to protect his ***...

Quote Originally Posted by Avisan View Post
    I think Gailey's as good as gone. He's lost his team.
    yes, many weeks ago !

Quote Originally Posted by 54 spielman View Post
    It was quite obvious that you needed that forum shut down. But look at the bright side, you received a free education.

Update: Here was the meeting...

Chan: " CJ! Come on in. Have a seat. What's crackin'?"

Cj: "Well...you... keep..........saying..."

Chan: "CJ, did you take the stairs?"

CJ: "Yes...I'm...fine..."

Chan: "OUT!!!!!!"
    "I put my thing down, flip it and reverse it."

Missy Misdemeanor Elliot

I AM WINDED from laughing hysterically.

Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    Update: Here was the meeting...

Chan: " CJ! Come on in. Have a seat. What's crackin'?"

Cj: "Well...you... keep..........saying..."

Chan: "CJ, did you take the stairs?"

CJ: "Yes...I'm...fine..."

Chan: "OUT!!!!!!"
    Good one.

We all knew that it was only a matter of time before the best player on the team confronted Chan on his media lies.
    Can you dig it?

Somehow I doubt CJ is winded from single digit touches in a game.

http://www.mensfitness.com/leisure/s...layers?page=17
    Before you die Lonestar, there is something you should know... I am your father's brother's nephew's cousin's former roomate.

All this fire Gailey stuff is pathetic. Go ahead, say that first year coaches are successful LATELY! Let look at it from a broader picture, lets say from 1980s to present and tell me how many first year or second year coaches have been successful. We'll be starting right from the drawing board. Are you kidding me? We need some continuity, not another 3 years and out, start all over again. What does that accomplish? I don't want to start over again, that's why we are 13 years w/o playoffs! There's no continuity! I say, give them AT LEAST one more year. Get a young QB to groom, and see where this team is. We turned to the 4-3, we were rusty to begin, now our D has become downright dominant lately. Lets see what happens if we can get that from the start of the year.

Go Bills!!!
    Marcel, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams in for the sack. Its a ham sandwich!!!!

"The only things you will regret in life are the risks not taken"

Quote Originally Posted by billsballer311 View Post
    All this fire Gailey stuff is pathetic. Go ahead, say that first year coaches are successful LATELY! Let look at it from a broader picture, lets say from 1980s to present and tell me how many first year or second year coaches have been successful. We'll be starting right from the drawing board. Are you kidding me? We need some continuity, not another 3 years and out, start all over again. What does that accomplish? I don't want to start over again, that's why we are 13 years w/o playoffs! There's no continuity! I say, give them AT LEAST one more year. Get a young QB to groom, and see where this team is. We turned to the 4-3, we were rusty to begin, now our D has become downright dominant lately. Lets see what happens if we can get that from the start of the year.

Go Bills!!!
    Or: how many coaches start something close to 15-30 over 3 years with a team, showing almost no improvement in record across those years and then end up having success with that same team? Bet it's way fewer than first year successful coaches.

Quote Originally Posted by billsballer311 View Post

Go Bills!!!
    This really needs to be filed. Quoted for historical comparison. A must save during a time of almost complete extinction of an NFL franchise. IF this team ever moves, we need only to view such postings to understand why. Ladies and Gentlemen the buffalo are now descending off the cliff of death.