Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CJ cracked me up

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Maybe a different answer if Jackson wasn't hurt. CJ knows he's getting the football now.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by GreggTX View Post
    Did you watch CJ's latest interview? I loved it when Sully asked him if he thought Chanb should be fired.

CJ's response: People that think Chan should be fired "don't understand football. People like you."

I thought that was classic. Way to shut him up CJ LOL.

Your thoughts on CJ's response?
    Obviously he isn't going to trash his own coach to the media... You have to know that deep down CJ is pissed... He would be the starting RB on any other team...

Gailey has always been a great offensive coach. For some reason as the pressure built this year, he started coaching not to lose. IMO, he doesn't seem like the same coach right now.

Did you watch CJ's latest interview? I loved it when Sully asked him if he thought Chanb should be fired.

CJ's response: People that think Chan should be fired "don't understand football. People like you."

By the way ... I love that response!

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling On Youboty View Post
    Stupid question to ask from Sully. Class response from Spiller. Even though Gailey threw him under the boss.
    spiller was thrown underneath nix ?

Does anybody have a link?
    Proud Owner of 2 Season Tickets
    Section 200, Row 6, Seat 27 & 28

I will always BILLEVE

I remember when players defended Jauron.............
    "What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

None of the players will throw Gailey under the bus, they don't want to get a rep in the league as being a non team player. It's all politics.
    11/6/12-The day the music died.

CJ needs to be made a team captain next year from that. The guys got a team mentality and I love that he stuck his neck out for his coach even though behind closed doors things will probably be different. Top class guy and player. We're lucky to have him

You know now that I think about it... I personally don't understand football in the depth that he's probably referring. That's probably why I'm not calling for Chan's head right now. I really can't figure out what the problem is. I have had the thoughts that Fitz is extremely limited in what he's capable of doing. So Chan has to figure out how to create a complex offense that Fitz can actually handle. That really isn't an easy task. How do you create an offense in which your O-Line is slightly below average and your QB is bottom 5 in the league? The majority of our previous QB's have been 4th round and later picks. I think Losman was equal to a 2nd rounder when we traded for him but that was a big reach and a lot of people were mad about that. I'd like to see what Chan's offense looks like with a legit QB that can throw accurately down field.
    Adopt a Bill 2012: Ron Brooks is going to be a beast! Write that ish down!

If you don't bleed red white and blue then get out of the house cause you're not part of the family.

Actions speak louder than words.

Because at the end of the day where is CJ going?

Up to the ivory tower to talk to Gailey about why he is telling the media that CJ is pulled from the game because he is winded.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulmeister View Post
    CJ needs to be made a team captain next year from that. The guys got a team mentality and I love that he stuck his neck out for his coach even though behind closed doors things will probably be different. Top class guy and player. We're lucky to have him
    I absolutely agree with this statement. He is as remarkable off the field as he is on the field.

2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

That wasn't Sully.
    Con - victimize: deprive of by deceit;

I'm forty. For 75% of my life the Bills have sucked. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

Quote Originally Posted by Billsfaninwtn View Post
    LOL that was so funny dude I fell off my dinosaur...

Jerry Sullivan is right. Chan Gailey is a loser and should've never been hired.

15-30. You know what that is?

Chan Gailey's Win/Loss record since being coach of the Buffalo Bills.
    He probably is right but what a jerk in the way he asked it. He phrases things in to incite people.

Quote Originally Posted by josh4est View Post
    Does anybody have a link?
    It was Spiller's presser on the Bills main video page

Quote Originally Posted by Big B View Post
    I don't really know what CJ sees in Chan, but I'm not blind and hateful enough to completely ignore his comment. Obviously he loves and believes in Chan. For those attacking the OP, you should try considering Spiller's comments instead of acting like you're in the locker rooms and team meetings.
    Give me a break. If Spiller believes in Gailey then he does get winded. This team is a total joke because of the coach.

Heard it on WGR this morning...

Quote Originally Posted by NJBuff View Post
    It's all talk.

You know CJ can't stand Failey.

What else is he supposed to say?

Of course he can't stand Chan - my crystal ball says so, even though his comments were spot on!

Thank you board for LOL...................its quite hilarious some days.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulmeister View Post
    And unlucky to have Gailey.

I don't know why Chris hasn't put it on the message board yet, but the blog on Spiller going to talk to Chan about his winded comments says it all. Spiller does not like Chan, and he does not like his participation in the offense. But, he's not going to take the bait and slam his HC in the media. CJ has consistently taken the high road in interviews, and his reaction to Jerry trying to bate him was perfect. Jerry doesn't know football if he thinks CJ is going to publicly criticize his HC.
    Was born and will die a Bills and a Sabres fan