Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How many teams have a better record than the Bills since Nix/Gailey took over?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by shaunta53 View Post
    They have Washington, Denver and Pittsburgh to finish out the year...

They've been much improved but I don't see them winning again this year...
    Washington may be without RG3

Denver may be locked into #3 seed

Pittsburgh is overrated, and they already beat them

Could they go winless, absolutely. Can they win 1 or 2 to tie or beat us potentially, yep
    Last edited by vegasloveforthebills; 12-10-2012 at 11:48 PM. Reason: spelling
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

It's a joke he needs to be fired.

Also keep in mind the schedule will be much harder next year. If he is back things will only get worse .
    Last edited by Klaista2k; 12-11-2012 at 12:19 AM.

The thing that makes me most sick is we have nothing to show for all this losing. At least teams that really stink for this long will actually have something to show like a franchise QB.

Yep, if you have the 2nd fewest wins in the NFL after 3 years of a rebuild you have failed....

Miserably...
    We have also to both teams this year that were 2-14 last year. Progress!!!!!!

Since 2010 they have won 15 games and lost 30 games.

Only the Browns, at 14-31, have a worse record since 2010.

30 other teams have a better record over the past 2 (almost 3) seasons.

But I'm sure they're on the right track and they'll get better......eventually.
    its amazing how much you can get away with as a franchise when your totally and utterly irrelevant to the NFL and national sports media
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Quote Originally Posted by cksteele79 View Post
    its amazing how much you can get away with as a franchise when your totally and utterly irrelevant to the NFL and national sports media
    Have to have faithful fans that will keep showing up with a ****ty product. They basically have us by the sack though bc if people stop going the team could easily be moved.
    "Great spirits have always encountered violent oppostion from mediocre minds" - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by psuscott16 View Post
    Have to have faithful fans that will keep showing up with a ****ty product. They basically have us by the sack though bc if people stop going the team could easily be moved.
    nope wrong if the bills were relevant to the NFL or national sports media chan would be getting killed on monday night countdown or on around the horn or by peter king or colin cowherd but all they do is talk about how ESPN is talking too much about tebow no one is talking about chan only winning 15 games or how the most dynamic RB in the NFL got 7 touches yesterday no one cares about the bills so they get away with this crap
    "Fight on, my men, Sir Andrew said -- A little I'm hurt but not yet slain. I'll just lie down and bleed awhile -- And I'll rise and fight again." marv levy

Honestly bringing back Gailey would be a hell of a lot worse than when they brought back Jauron.

There's no improvement despite the improved roster.

It's quite disheartening to be in this position again and again every 3 years.
    Its god awful, but hell no one at OBD seems to ever be upset that the parking lots are empty come January... Its seriously been the same **** happening year after year.. I can't imagine how Brandon markets this team with Chan as his coach next year... They need to say goodbye and maybe get it right this time...

They have Washington, Denver and Pittsburgh to finish out the year...

They've been much improved but I don't see them winning again this year...
    and neither will the bills !

Since 2010 they have won 15 games and lost 30 games.

Only the Browns, at 14-31, have a worse record since 2010.

30 other teams have a better record over the past 2 (almost 3) seasons.

But I'm sure they're on the right track and they'll get better......eventually.
    "Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there." -Will Rogers
    THE BLUEPRINT

Ladies and gents, your 2013 Buffalo Bills!*

*Note: Same as your 2001-2012 Buffalo Bills

Thurman #1 seems to avoid these threads.

Nix has done a good job assembling some talent. Lacking a lot on defensive side of ball, but gailey is terrible. It's all on the coach to get the most out of players and use them correctly. Look how talented but awful the 49ers were under singletary, one year removed they were great with harbaugh

Gailey's limitations as a coach are on full display every Sunday. I don't understand why Nix doesn't get more blame, too. For a so-called great talent evaluator, he's made some really bad draft decisions. And he's been just as stubborn as Gailey in ignoring common sense conventional wisdom in assembling a football team.

No GM coming to a new team would have looked at Trent/Fitz and seen a franchise QB - forget hindsight, just a simple fact. Laughable if not so painful. Defensively, the Bills Achilles heel since 2006 has been it's LBs - prolly the easiest positions in the league to fill. Worst of all, a GM lives and dies with his first and most important decision, his coaching staff. He is ultimately responsible for the whole 3-4/George Edwards mess, just as much as every bone-headed decision Chan makes.
    justRN: "They carted off Freddies ACL after he ripped it out for being weak."

Mark Asper: "He'd come smashing in there and make a big play and he has no emotion. He just goes back to the defensive huddle, and we had to trash talk for him. Our big line was 'Kiko Smash.' "#TheLegendOfKikoAlonzo

www.billievers.com

To be fair, Buffalo is the only team that has undergone a rebuild in the last 3 years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

Quote Originally Posted by FrostbitMic View Post
    To be fair, Buffalo is the only team that has undergone a rebuild in the last 13 years.

Added a 1 in front of your 3
    "Though we live in trying times, we're the ones who have to try.
    Though we know that time has wings, we're the ones who have to fly" - RUSH

Help a kid out, join BallBurglar.com

Honestly bringing back Gailey would be a hell of a lot worse than when they brought back Jauron.

There's no improvement despite the improved roster.

It's quite disheartening to be in this position again and again every 3 years.
    Gut punch.

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling On Youboty View Post
    Gut punch.
    That's an understatement...

Feels like the Bills are constantly kicking the fans in the nuts with all of their ridiculous decisions...

Quote Originally Posted by LetsGoBuffaloin2012 View Post
    I still have faith in Nix unless he keeps Chan this offseason. Buddy has done a **** good job of getting us talent. I dont think that fact is disputable.
    I'm in complete agreement with you; but trust me, there are a TON of people who will dispute this. I'm vilified whenever I suggest it to friends..

So....you're saying it could be worse.......they could be Cleveland? Sweet! Nice to know things have yet to hit the bottom.

It has gotten to the point of hilarity watching the post-game interviews and seeing him stumble over himself looking for answers.

The point for me was when he said he didn't have the answers. You're the coach. You're supposed to have the answers.

But as we've seen more and more each week, he's given up, and doesn't have the fire and confidence anymore. Time to go.