Thread: No worries BUFFALO NATION. Next year is ours!! We need some changes but always proud!

throwback No worries BUFFALO NATION. Next year is ours!! We need some changes but always proud!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

No worries BUFFALO NATION. Next year is ours!! 1 LOve my TEAM, NEw HC AND WE WILL BE BACK IN TRACK! THE PIECES ARE HERE. WE ARE ON HC, 1WR AND 1 MLB FROM GREATNESS.

And a QB.

Thanks for your services Patrick... We want you as our Offensive Coordinator... Outside the lines but on our organization.
    Welcome Brandon Spikes

Ahhhhh the good old days.
    2014 The year of the Buffalo!!!!

2012, 2013, and 2014 Adopt-a-Bill

Mario Williams

High school Sports broadcaster for MCR radio

positive threads hurt my head these days.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Now that was a team right there

Delusional, Grape Flavor Aid drinkin' overly optimistic Bills fan.

Nothing changes until Ralph sells this team and the long term future of the franchise is locked down. Part of this organization's problem now is the cloud of uncertainty that hangs over OBD. Sell this team. End the uncertainty and I guarantee that the HC job immediately becomes attractive to up and coming coaching talent. Enough of these old school retreads - the league has evolved where the Chan Gaileys of the NFL world are irrelevant.

@ 3:27 from the video is the time that the curses begin, we really need some luck. And personnel in some areas but LUCK, cmon man, everything is always against us. REFS, WIND, You name it!
    Welcome Brandon Spikes

Quote Originally Posted by AktionT4 View Post
    Delusional, Grape Flavor Aid drinkin' overly optimistic Bills fan.

Nothing changes until Ralph sells this team and the long term future of the franchise is locked down. Part of this organization's problem now is the cloud of uncertainty that hangs over OBD. Sell this team. End the uncertainty and I guarantee that the HC job immediately becomes attractive to up and coming coaching talent. Enough of these old school retreads - the league has evolved where the Chan Gaileys of the NFL world are irrelevant.
    I am not a grape flavor type maybe you dont know me...but I agree with your statement. I wish Ralph could see 1 SB....sell the team just after his death.
    Welcome Brandon Spikes

Quote Originally Posted by pmathi View Post
    @ 3:27 from the video is the time that the curses begin, we really need some luck. And personnel in some areas but LUCK, cmon man, everything is always against us. REFS, WIND, You name it!
    Well run organizations create their own luck - it doesn't fall out of the sky from the Good Luck piņata when you try hard enough.

Quote Originally Posted by AktionT4 View Post
    Well run organizations create their own luck - it doesn't fall out of the sky from the Good Luck piņata when you try hard enough.
    This year was all about coaching. Please fire CHAN this week.
    Welcome Brandon Spikes

Quote Originally Posted by pmathi View Post
    "Everyone is against me" is an excuse for children.
    Cautiously Pessimistic.

Calling someone a child is baby ****. Sorry preschool ****.

pretty sure OP is trolling. if you're actually positive about this team and where it's headed, you haven't been paying attention to the past 13 games...or years...

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Calling someone a child is baby ****. Sorry preschool ****.
    You're way more mature......
    2014 Adopt A Bill - EJ Manuel

You may want to start picking your shade of lipstick because when EJ comes out and does well this year, you wont have enough time to pick one out before you have to kneel down and kiss his ***.

Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    pretty sure OP is trolling. if you're actually positive about this team and where it's headed, you haven't been paying attention to the past 13 games...or years...
    Jelly, I am just really sad about our last breath yesterday and having some beers...For me it is really hard to wait for another full year for us to be a playoff team. Just really upset about 1 sir in the room, his name is Gailey and I want him out of this org. Thanks
    Welcome Brandon Spikes