Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Talked to GOD last night, as usual...

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,936

    Default Talked to GOD last night, as usual...

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    and he told me that the "Bills are only bad because the fan base accepts them to be and never demands better. If it wasn't for him fixing the draft way back when and allowing them to draft Kelly, Thurman and Bruce.... they'd still be spinning their wheels and bad." He said that he, "could get involved but is kinda hamstrung by the whole divine providence and self governance thing."
    Any who, he said to tell us fans, "stop coddling the Bills, stop stanning for them and most importantly... stop monetarily supporting them until they start seriously putting a winner on the field, on the sidelines and in the F/O. That should do the trick and get the Bills back to being a winner.


    Also: He said, anyone commenting that they will move because of this course of action........ is WEAK... and save it !? - God
    I'm really "Billsfaninflarida"(over 2000 post)

    Join my "STAND FOR CHANGE IN THE BILLS" movement by sending me a friend request!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orchard park
    Posts
    15,183

    Default

    mods start banning. this is a joke.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

    steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    mods start banning. this is a joke.
    Are you mocking my practices ?
    Last edited by nobillsno; 12-11-2012 at 07:04 PM.
    I'm really "Billsfaninflarida"(over 2000 post)

    Join my "STAND FOR CHANGE IN THE BILLS" movement by sending me a friend request!!!!

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    orchard park
    Posts
    15,183

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobillsno View Post
    Are you mocking my religious practices ?
    religion is not to be talked about. BAN
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

    steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,982

    Default

    it will take more than god to fix this wreck !

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    3,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobillsno View Post
    Are you mocking my religious practices ?
    Well to be fair, you can't post religious topics on this board.

    So sooner or later this thread will be locked, and you may receive an infraction.

    Just saying.
    I just don't give a stink.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    religion is not to be talked about. BAN
    Who said anything about religion, I simply had a candid convo with the creator of the universe. COME OFF IT !?
    Last edited by nobillsno; 12-11-2012 at 07:28 PM.
    I'm really "Billsfaninflarida"(over 2000 post)

    Join my "STAND FOR CHANGE IN THE BILLS" movement by sending me a friend request!!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    it will take more than god to fix this wreck !
    Is it really thaaaaaaat bad ?
    I'm really "Billsfaninflarida"(over 2000 post)

    Join my "STAND FOR CHANGE IN THE BILLS" movement by sending me a friend request!!!!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,741

    Default

    I cant believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life here.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Love those in your life, one day, they will be gone.
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    I cant believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life here.....
    What else you doing, D Money?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,479

    Default

    Hmmm ... I know God is on Twitter but I didn't see him tweeting about the Bills at all.

    http://twitter.com/TheTweetOfGod
    justRN: "They carted off Freddies ACL after he ripped it out for being weak."

    Mark Asper: "He'd come smashing in there and make a big play and he has no emotion. He just goes back to the defensive huddle, and we had to trash talk for him. Our big line was 'Kiko Smash.' "#TheLegendOfKikoAlonzo



    www.billievers.com

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,936

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DIESEL-USMC View Post
    I cant believe I wasted 3 minutes of my life here.....
    Believe it.
    I'm really "Billsfaninflarida"(over 2000 post)

    Join my "STAND FOR CHANGE IN THE BILLS" movement by sending me a friend request!!!!

  13. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nobillsno View Post
    and he told me that the "Bills are only bad because the fan base accepts them to be and never demands better. If it wasn't for him fixing the draft way back when and allowing them to draft Kelly, Thurman and Bruce.... they'd still be spinning their wheels and bad." He said that he, "could get involved but is kinda hamstrung by the whole divine providence and self governance thing."
    Any who, he said to tell us fans, "stop coddling the Bills, stop stanning for them and most importantly... stop monetarily supporting them until they start seriously putting a winner on the field, on the sidelines and in the F/O. That should do the trick and get the Bills back to being a winner.


    Also: He said, anyone commenting that they will move because of this course of action........ is WEAK... and save it !? - God
    Thanks for the update man...every Sunday I'm praying in church for the Bills. Not working though


    Best Fans in the NFL

    2013 Adopt-A-Bill: Mario Williams

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    8,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by steckmeister03 View Post
    What else you doing, D Money?
    Absolutely nothing ha
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Love those in your life, one day, they will be gone.
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Posts
    8,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew View Post
    Well to be fair, you can't post religious topics on this board.

    So sooner or later this thread will be locked, and you may receive an infraction.

    Just saying.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Posts
    2,428

    Default

    I talked with Jesus my Lord and Savor and he said
    Repent of your sins and turn to God, for the Kingdom of Heaven is near.

    You see God is only interested in the salvation of the souls.
    Seek the one call Jesus of Nazareth who was crucified and has risen for whom ever believes in him will have eternal life.
    Last edited by lleveille; 12-11-2012 at 08:21 PM.
    The sun is the same in a relative way but you're older,
    Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.
    --- Pink Floyd

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a free world within my head...
    Posts
    4,677

    Default

    god is a pretender, just like bills each week...
    Jinx

    "Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." --- Thomas Jefferson

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in West Hartford
    Posts
    4,829

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    mods start banning. this is a joke.
    So is this teams management...
    "I am a river to my people"

    VMA 331 2nd Marine Air Wing Cherry Point NC Retired.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537

    Default

    If he don't get involved! Explain wide right, music city miricle, or any of the other miricles he performed at the bills expense?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    537

    Default

    How about Brady's daddy pull's out! Thank you sir may I have another!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •