Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: From ESPN: This is the only scenario that Buffalo get in Playoffs (with pics)

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

ישוע המשיח הוא אלוהים
    Sebastian River Sharks Football 2013. Go Sharks!

It's pretty sad that this is still even possible. Not that it will happen anyway, because the odds of us winning out are about the same as the odds of us winning the Superbowl this year.

huynhhuy126727 Guest

beard.jpg

Chan's Goo ---> Fitz Beard

All you have to do is hope!
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

BHAHAHHA @ Beast's post. LOL.
    THEVOICE
    You can't fight for the future, because the future is now, the time to fight is now. Nothing is meaningless, at the end of the day... progress is everything. ~K2 Gunner
    Original Gunslinger - Reachin For Halos - Billiever

I bet Cleveland ends up making it.

If we miss the playoffs, we can all thank (yes I know there are other factors but...) George Wilson for dropping GAME WINNING interceptions in not one, but two games we had won until our opponents' final drive of the game. In fact he dropped two in one drive against the Rams. I remember thinking, "Ah man Wilson, they're not going to give you another chance like that!" And they did.
    "Fans get me going. The worst thing to do is talk junk to me before I'm about to go against your quarterback. Whenever I get trash talked by fans at an away game, that's the best motivation. Because I know if I get the opportunity to get to the quarterback, it's going to be even worse now. If there's a fan telling me I'm garbage and my team sucks, you're talking directly to me. And I'm going to take it out directly on your quarterback." - Mario Williams