Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OBD...Don't Turn it OVER!!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

this whole regime has had 3 years and done nothing but regress !

Incredible Chan is terrible.
    Quote Originally Posted by harmonkillebrew View Post
    We should keep Chan.
    I agree with all of your points. The D has shown improvement after installing a new system. The Offense has underperformed at times, but most often has scored enough to win. We are improving and we have a good locker room of guys that are dying to win. We need to get a new QB though. I think drafting a solid QB that will need a year or two of grooming is the right approach. There are no slam dunk 1st year starters this year, but we could develop a good 2nd round pick. And Chan needs to give up play calling and focus on being a game day HC. He should have enough confidence in Modkins as OC after 3 years.

Getting rid of Chan would mean starting over. The Texans almost got rid of Kubiak two years ago. They showed patience with their growing team and have been rewarded this year. We should do the same.
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.

Perfect and don't forget when he was fired from KC for the same type of stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by LeDee View Post
    He's a horrible, and I mean HORRIBLE, in-game playcaller. It makes it difficult to assess the job he does in general coaching this team when he calls for things that self-destruct the team on the field. If he deferred those duties to someone else who could call plays competently, then I'd be much more open to seeing him return. But he has been obstinate, not just this year but at other stops in his career (see: Dallas). Refuses to give up those duties even in the face of mountains of evidence that he simply sucks at it. If he won't give that up, I see no need to repeat this season in 2013. Dump his butt.
    "Some of you may die, but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make." ~~~Lord Farquaad
    Sdigity2 = JETS FAN

Chan Gailey is a Saboteur.

Quote Originally Posted by jk32 View Post
    Hate me and my comments I don't care, but Gailey and Nix need to stay 1 more year. If you are a real fan hear me out.

Love or hate Gailey he can get the most out of QB's (won't abuse Spiller). Love or hate Nix he has re-built this team through the trenches. Love or hate Wanny he teaches a team the sound principles of playing football and technique (will never outcoach the opposition making talent a premium).

We need Gailey to play Fitz one more year so our rookie QB can get used to pre-snap reads and the importance of getting the ball out on time (Losman, Johnson and even Bledsoe never learned it). I think our next QB could learn alot from Gailey in 1 year.

Buddy has loaded our OL, DL and re-built our DB's. He needs 1 more draft & FA to address LB & WR. Got to be honest he's got FA here that normally wouldn't have come Williams, Barnett & Merriman. Can Buddy land another whale this year???? (Welker,Amendola,Bowe)

Wanny is old and outdated, but knows the importance of sound fundamental football. If you can shut teams down with a simplified D, then a true D mastermind can turn this into top 5 in a hurry. Our D is going to be tested every week and we will see our weaknesses.

Lastly and realistically, what coach would we get when San Diego, Dallas & Carolina will be hiring??

So keep this team together 1 more year, get more talent ------THEN YOU CAN HIRE A BETTER COACH!!!!
    Gailey is that you? anyways I think you have done a real poor job and its time for you to move on, I can see why you lost your jobs at Ga. Tech and Kansas City because you dont know how to use talent and you are the worst game manager

2014 Is going to be the year we make the playoffs

Adopt A Bill 2014-2015- Marcell Dareus

Anyone who wants chan and Fitz and buddy back are definitely Pats dolphins and jets fans

It's so amazing to see the opposite view or the support of a guy who has bungled and helped to demolish a promising season. Especially one in which the schedule was favorable. The schedule next year looks to be more difficult, so I hope Chan has learned from his many mistakes, but I doubt it.

His misuse of C.J. Is grounds for termination as far as I am concerned. His love affair for his top two QB's, having T. Jackson sitting as the third string, as well as his many, many comically sad in game decisions screams for no more chances.

What really bothers me is his outright lies to the fan base. He lied when he cut Vince Young, his lies regarding players injuries finally caught up with him. His lies regarding players, period.the three amigos are running this franchise into the ground, or maybe it's deeper than that, but the lack of our GM coming public this week, well, it tells you those three guys on't care what we think.