Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2013 QB's - Syracuse's Ryan Nassib best NFL QB propect per Pro Football Weekly

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

He has the physical tools, big arm, smart, quick release, but the most impressive thing about Nassib is come from behind wins (multiple) and elevates the play of his team. He plays in a pro style offense with a former NO OC Doug Marrone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne Arnold View Post
    Weird post.
    Kind of a post saying I have no idea how good he is going to be until the senior bowl while knocking others that are claiming he is the next JP and or the next Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Psi13 View Post
    Kind of a post saying I have no idea how good he is going to be until the senior bowl while knocking others that are claiming he is the next JP and or the next Kelly.
    That's cool but how do you know he has small hands? Fumbling has little-to-nothing to do with the size of a QB's hands. And I fail to see what little hands have to do with choosing to play in a dome (Syracuse was one of his only offers out of high school, btw, so he had limited choices).

is Nassib this years Gabbert?

no one can decide on a clear cut #1 guy, so somehow every QB becomes a clear cut #1 guy.

i hate to say it because i want a QB so badly. but this happens in offseasons when there are ZERO #1 guys.
    Jim Kelly.

Being a fan of the Bills is like someone telling you that you're going to meet the Ninja Turtles, then the day of only Leonardo and Donatello show up.

I'm a big Cuse fan, I watch all their games, and one glaring problem with Nassib's game is his inability to throw the deep ball accurately.
    "buy the ticket, take the ride"

1-
    2 - Antonio Richardson - OT - Tennessee
    3 - Dakota Dozier -OG - Furman
    4 - Will Clarke - DE - WVU
    5 - James Wilder Jr - RB - FSU
    6 - Matt Patchan - OT - Boston
    7 - L'Damian Washington - WR - Mizzou