Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bills in Toronto this weekend question

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

My fellow Canadians and Torontoians I suggest you refrain from responding to the fools bashing Toronto. We know we have a world class city that is well known throughout the entire world. We don't really need to defend ourselves to anyone.

For those of you in Buffalo insulting my town just remember this. The Buffalo Bills are our team as well. Only difference is we are willing to sit at the border for 3 hours to enjoy a game. Please try and show a little class and lay off the sauce when posting here.

I enjoy Buffalo and I always wondered why so many people in this world have to be filled with hate and so closed minded?

Thank You

Quote Originally Posted by jrober38 View Post
    Since when is Toronto not a family oriented city?
    pretty obvious if you cant see the difference between a big city with people from all over the world and a small city that has more of a common interest then i cant help you understand. im not saying anything is wrong with toronto but i prefer a small city any day.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    pretty obvious if you cant see the difference between a big city with people from all over the world and a small city that has more of a common interest then i cant help you understand. im not saying anything is wrong with toronto but i prefer a small city any day.
    Wow you paint a broad brush with no knowledge of which you speak. Toronto is a massive city made up of smaller communities. You do realize Buffalo a city of 200 000 has an equal amount of murders to Toronto a city of 2.5 MILLION. Which means a much greater murder rate per capita, which would lead the unknowing to assume Buffalo is far more dangerous. I however realize Buffalo is a beautiful city and I don't make assumptions, which is something you might want to consider?

People from all over the world? Ah, so you don't like immigrants. Gotcha.

And your screen name is out of date and inappropriate for this week.

Last time the Bills played in Toronto, they BLEW OUT Washington. Something like 5 sacks, and allowed zero points. And the crowd was pretty good. I'm hoping that it will be as much fun tomorrow.

No shortage of ignoramuses in this thread.
    Any city in America is 100x better than any city in Canada?
    My guess is, bud, you haven't ventured much out of whatever ****hole you live in
    Try seeing the world before you make such stupid comments. People who have travelled or experienced other cultures just don't say such things.

Quote Originally Posted by caffeine addict View Post
    Last time the Bills played in Toronto, they BLEW OUT Washington. Something like 5 sacks, and allowed zero points. And the crowd was pretty good. I'm hoping that it will be as much fun tomorrow.
    I believe it was actually like 10 sacks. They had more sacks in that game than they had the whole year combined before.

i prefer the family oriented city i live in compared to a big city like that any day of the week.
    Dang, I guess I missed the memo on that!
    I'll have to explain to my young son tomorrow as we drive down the DVP to the game at the Rogers Centre, that we have broken the rules....doing a family oriented activity like father/son going to a football game in T.O.

As an American who grew up in Rochester I will apologize for the ignorant responses about Toronto.

Toronto certainly is a better city than Rochester, no second guessing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuggs View Post
    Any city in the USA is 100x better than Toronto or any city in CA. Fact. Don't kid yourself.
    Just popped onto the Seahawks forum and their fans can't say enough good things about Toronto. In fact the word awesome city has been thrown around a lot over there. So I guess many Americans don't agree with you. It's ok to be patriotic just avoid being idiotic.