Thread: FiRE EVERYONE! EVEN THE MiDGET!

Alert FiRE EVERYONE! EVEN THE MiDGET!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

This entire roster needs to be turned over, all the way from the Head Coach and Quarterback to the soda jerk and the lady that hands out binkys after practice. The best we've done in the past five years is a measley 7-9 and we havent won a playoff game in almost 15 years. We've lost 19/20 to New England and there's no reason anyone working for this franchise in ANY capacity should be retained.

CAN THEM ALL!

GIT IT DONE RUSS!
    OHH CANADA, EH?

October 9, 1992: Best Leif Erikson Day party EVER

Wrath of Wilson =

Felt ur message was so important u had to post again?

Quote Originally Posted by Wrath of Wilson View Post
    This entire roster needs to be turned over, all the way from the Head Coach and Quarterback to the soda jerk and the lady that hands out binkys after practice. The best we've done in the past five years is a measley 7-9 and we havent won a playoff game in almost 15 years. We've lost 19/20 to New England and there's no reason anyone working for this franchise in ANY capacity should be retained.

CAN THEM ALL!

GIT IT DONE RUSS!

Best.

Thread.

Ever.

Not Really.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Jazz View Post
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    Rest in Peace Dad, June 3, 1940 - January 18, 2013 Semper Fi Marine
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

Classic example of someone who is unfunny trying too hard. He hit a HR the first time with the midget comment. Some people actually found it a bit amusing. Yet he had to go back to the well.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bills View Post
    Manning won the National Championship against Auburn, try again.

LOL at the midget blast. I remember the first time I seen him on the sidelines, I thought I was watching the Middle Earth Football League for a second.

CAN THEM ALL!

GIT IT DONE RUSS!
    Shaddup!
    I am not a number, I am a free robot.

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    you are the biggest nuthugging,clueless poster on this board !!!

CAN THEM ALL!

GIT IT DONE RUSS!
    NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Not Billy Buffalo too lol
    Adopt a Bill T.J Graham

1a (16 From Rams): Keenan Allen WR, Cal/Cordarrelle Patterson WR, Tenn
    1b (22 From Rams): Ryan Nassib QB, Cuse/EJ Manuel QB, Florida State
    2 (41 Traded to the Rams)
    3a (71): Kiko Alonso ILB, Oregon
    3b (78 From Rams): Tyrann Mathieu CB, LSU (Risk/Reward scenario here. Might be a little to high for him, but we all know he can play)
    4 (105): Shamarko Thomas S, Cuse
    5 (143): Hugh Thornton OG, Illinois

Quote Originally Posted by Feeling On Youboty View Post
    LOL at the midget blast. I remember the first time I seen him on the sidelines, I thought I was watching the Middle Earth Football League for a second.
    Such a mature way to handle the situation...."blasting".... on a message board. That's never happened on here. I am sure the man doesn't realize he is vertically challenged. And probably regrets checking the box for his height on the way out of the womb.
    What is your problem, do you get off on cutting a guy down a notch, is this what gets you through your days ? really, whats up with you ?
    "Be polite, be professional. But have a plan to kill everyone you meet" - General James Mattis USMC

I'm vertically challenged too broh.

Come on now, enough with this classlessness.
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/1237006_417793431666201_616460147_n.jpg
    14 years. Our Playoff drought has entered puberty.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWien View Post
    Come on now, enough with this classlessness.
    Class??? Come on now Wein... this is the new fan base. The brash, the bold and the asinine. Spread the word. Class is dead.

(You know, a Panther fan told me the the Bills fans USED to be the best...... ran into some "gems" when Buffalo came to Carolina and won.)

Brrrrdrrrrbrrrrrrrdrrrrrbrrrrrrrr!

Hey the Fan Call Out police have arrived.

Seriously who cares if the OP wants the midget fired. That, coupled with the Panther fan, and now all new fans are classless? I mean seriously, talk about taking this way to far.

Its the BBMB guys. Most of the people on here suck, but that in no way is any indication of the fanbase at large.

Quote Originally Posted by nateodoms'bff View Post
    Brrrrdrrrrbrrrrrrrdrrrrrbrrrrrrrr!

Hey the Fan Call Out police have arrived.

Seriously who cares if the OP wants the midget fired. That, coupled with the Panther fan, and now all new fans are classless? I mean seriously, talk about taking this way to far.

Its the BBMB guys. Most of the people on here suck, but that in no way is any indication of the fanbase at large.
    If you are referring to me as the Panther fan....best go check out the "wall" thread in the 'but before you go cussing at me like that. I work with the Panther fan, along with a Redskins fan, a Dolphins fan and two Giants fans.... there is no guilty by association when it comes to the NFL.

And if you were trying to play the trumpet....it goes like this bum badda bum bum bummmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by 54 spielman View Post
    Shaddup!
    Ahh, the good ol' days. Lifetime Network really screwed that up.

they all need to be fired i agree but lets not take shots at the less fornuate because they didnt have a choice !

agree all must go, keep nobody.

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    they all need to be fired i agree but lets not take shots at the less fornuate because they didnt have a choice !
    always right on buff bandit. its not his fault.

I love how classless people are telling others to be classy.

Real classy.

In Jim Rome style....BLOCK BLOCK!!!!!
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy
    2012 Adopt-a-Bill: Jairus Byrd
    2011 Adopt-a-Bill: Bryan Scott

"Every time I think you say the dumbest thing ever, you keep on talkin'" Hank Hill

If the Bills feel someone is a franchise guy then go get him...there is no such thing as reaching for a franchise QB!