Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: We need to start getting blown out

Default We need to start getting blown out

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

We need to start getting blown out these last 3 games.

Otherwise Gailey will be back next year and they will feed us this BS that we "close"

Who is this "we"? Are you playing?

I think, "we", the fans should let the players stink it up as they see fit!

Yeah. nothing breeds a winning spirit and tradition in Buffalo like getting blown out your last three games, yep, that will leave a real good taste in everyone's mouth, exactly they type of thing to attract good free agents and keep players like Byrd.

agreed

The front office is going to be looking for ANY reason and hope to sell the status quo of Gailey (which means Fitzpatrick also) in 2013. They must not be given the opening, or next season is lost before it begins.

This year was a cupcake schedule and a weak AFC overall, and they couldn't get it done. Next season they play the NFC South (Saints, Falcons, Bucs, Panthers) and the AFC North (Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Browns). Couple that with NE twice and Gailey's absolutely abysmal AFC East record, and I see 9 losses right away.
    Find a way to get Clowney or Mack!

Quote Originally Posted by The Fun Police View Post
    agreed

The front office is going to be looking for ANY reason and hope to sell the status quo of Gailey (which means Fitzpatrick also) in 2013. They must not be given the opening, or next season is lost before it begins.

This year was a cupcake schedule and a weak AFC overall, and they couldn't get it done. Next season they play the NFC South (Saints, Falcons, Bucs, Panthers) and the AFC North (Ravens, Steelers, Bengals, Browns). Couple that with NE twice and Gailey's absolutely abysmal AFC East record, and I see 9 losses right away.
    Interesting, so if we keep Gailey and Nix then I would guess you think we might end up with the number on pick. So by the losing logic that people love to employ here, we should keep Gailey another year and we wil get our franchise QB.

Whatever gets rid of them at this point. I'm sick of all of them. We already have to overpay free agents to come here. Its not like losing the last 3 games will make that much difference in any free agents mind. They already know fitzpatrick and Gailey suck. I think the 12 previous losing years had more to do with that then these next 3 games will.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

I really can't fathom this level of loathing. It's a sports team. Don't like it, go and support someone you're not going to top yourself over.
    Adopt-A-Bill 2014: Kenny Ladler

Quote Originally Posted by BFID View Post
    How big is yours?

Quote Originally Posted by DarylLamonica View Post
    Yeah. nothing breeds a winning spirit and tradition in Buffalo like getting blown out your last three games, yep, that will leave a real good taste in everyone's mouth, exactly they type of thing to attract good free agents and keep players like Byrd.
    OBD reputation for ineptitude is well known for quite some time. Whatever happens in these 3 games won't effect it one way or the other.
    Originally Posted by lilfaith24
    Tuel is not a bad QB,you just have no clue.

I don't see them getting blown out in any of the last 3. They may lose, but they probably won't get blown out
    2014 Adopt a Bill---Chris Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Klaista2k View Post
    We need to start getting blown out these last 3 games.

Otherwise Gailey will be back next year and they will feed us this BS that we "close"

Unless of course that BS that we're close isn't BS.

Which is very possibly the case.

Win or lose it really doesn't matter. 5th spot 9th spot whatever. OBD drafting will never get it right. Let's hear it for Chan and his son Prince Fitz in 2013 with a sixth round QB pick. Buddy is full of himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Thurman#1 View Post
    Unless of course that BS that we're close isn't BS.

Which is very possibly the case.
    They are also a few plays away from having 2-3 wins.

Im sick of the garbage excuses from this team and alot of fans.. These clowns will pound the we are close crap down our throats all offseason and gullibles like you will buy it.

Or maybe they play to win like any other game and we just see what happens? If we get blown out then Gailey will have no excuses, but if we win against one playoff team and 2 division rivals... I'd say we are in good shape and you are clearly a BILLS-hating Troll!!! Why on earth would we be rooting for more personnel changes?! SO we can start over again?! Next time try using our brain. I will gladly have a multi-post debate with regards to our coach.
    My 2014-2015 Adopt-A-Bill: Marcell Dareus

Quote Originally Posted by person1 View Post
    Or maybe they play to win like any other game and we just see what happens? If we get blown out then Gailey will have no excuses, but if we win against one playoff team and 2 division rivals... I'd say we are in good shape and you are clearly a BILLS-hating Troll!!! Why on earth would we be rooting for more personnel changes?! SO we can start over again?! Next time try using our brain. I will gladly have a multi-post debate with regards to our coach.
    you want Gailey for continuity? Good luck.
    Originally Posted by lilfaith24
    Tuel is not a bad QB,you just have no clue.

Quote Originally Posted by person1 View Post

And you would win that debate, just like Charlie Sheen wins his.
    Its only OTA's
    Its only mini-camp
    Its only training camp
    Its only preseason
    Its only week 1, its a 16 week season.
    But if the Bills don't beat the Dolphins week 2, batten down the hatches, it will get ugly.

http://www.footballoutsiders.com/stats/qb

We have to admit that we have not had a playoff roster in Buffalo since freaking Donahoe. Its the players. We had Marv and Russ Brandon as the GM for a large handful of our playoff drought... We are finally starting to get a competent roster, and an offensive coach that has been to multiple Superbowls... And you people want to blame everything on the coach because apparently after many years of getting whooped, you guys think its the coaches and not the players fault that we suck?! This was never a playoff roster, and Mario Williams didn't change the entire story with one contract. So for us to finish between 6-10 and 8-8 should be no surprise, therefore Gailey got us to the point where we expected playoffs, and are now disappointing that we missed. You guys actually seemed to expect playoffs with 1 receiver and Fitz at QB, not to mention terrible defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jm2009 View Post
    you want Gailey for continuity? Good luck.
    I want him to stay unless we can get a big time coach to sign here like Cowher, Jon Gruden, etc.. Which I don't see happening. So keeping the guy that progressed the team's record every year and improving our non-existant offense to an offense that works pretty darn well for having a bunch of 7th round/UDFA scrubs playing. Common sense if you ask me.

Didn't you denounce your fanhood midseason?

Glad you decided to stick around and create great threads such as this one.

Quote Originally Posted by giarmyjoe View Post
    Didn't you denounce your fanhood midseason?

Glad you decided to stick around and create great threads such as this one.

I really like that quote in your profile... It shows how people just rip on everything about their team when it goes bad... And I'm sure a lot of BBMB posters would say "I would take anyone over Chan" Thats an extremely ignorant thing to say, as it can ALWAYS be worse.

So then if they lose Sunday, afternoon there should be alot less crying here on Sunday night and Monday. It's what you asked for.
    As soon as laws are necessary for men, they are no longer fit for freedom.
    - Pythagoras.