Thread: Wind OF Andy Reid Next Head Coach?

Default Wind OF Andy Reid Next Head Coach?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

I'm hearing these rumors in PA. That Andy Reid will be done after this season, and a lot of speculation that Buffalo is a area of interest. Owner of the Eagles "Jeffery Lurie"has held back Reid with his tight budget schemes. Always releasing players they need to fill another hole. Ralph spending money to get wins is a luxury. Now if this happens Mike Singletary for defense of coordinator.

Good one.. You forgot to start your fairy tale with once upon a time though..

Wilson's priorities for a HC: 1. Won't require much authority; 2. Won't insist on bringing in his choice of coordinators, coaches, etc...; 3. Won't rock the boat; 4. Won't require an upgrade in scouting, other FO positions; 5. Inexpensive. Way down the list is success. Don't even bother wishing for anything else.
    Cautiously Pessimistic.

Must have some pretty reliable sources. Maybe the same sources as the other HC rumor threads.
    2014 Adopt A Bill - EJ Manuel / Kyle Orton / Starting QB
    Quote Originally Posted by Scmuggs View Post
    False valor comes to mind everytime I see diesel's posts...
    1,359,771 +/-
    My favorite part of a loss is when the trolls in hiding come out to post their trash between the juice boxes and Dora
    The BEST parts of the BBMB, are the assumptions and the over-dramatization

Incarceratedbob mustve said it.
    Only good thing about losing is that there aren't many bandwagon fans.

Look, unless you saw him in your local Walgreens or something don't even bring that crap to the boards.
    "Send Lawyers, Guns and Money -- The **** has hit the fan." - W.Z.

Not one shred of proof for this other than wishful thinking...
    Jinx

"Shake off all the fears of servile prejudices, under which weak minds are servilely crouched. Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call on her tribunal for every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason than that of blindfolded fear." --- Thomas Jefferson

Swirling rumors and Stealth meetings!!! It's the offseason!!

you have been hearing this in PA? We have been hearing that Reid will be gone for weeks, and thats the whole country hearing that!

Quote Originally Posted by illBills81 View Post
    I'm hearing these rumors in PA. That Andy Reid will be done after this season, and a lot of speculation that Buffalo is a area of interest. Owner of the Eagles "Jeffery Lurie"has held back Reid with his tight budget schemes. Always releasing players they need to fill another hole. Ralph spending money to get wins is a luxury. Now if this happens Mike Singletary for defense of coordinator.
    We're interested in Vick...get new sources. Reid has taken a more talented roster and done what with it exactly?
    The day we start seeing the Bills known as the "Wide Right" team again will be the best day Bills fans will have had in over 14 years. Give that a think.

Andy Reid is washed up.

If Andy's gone after the season,he won't be coaching next year ..he went through to much family problems and needs to get his head back after his son's death..wishful thinking

I don't know which team is "playing for their current coach" LESS, the Eagles or Bills? So yes, Andy Reid would certainly fit right in here...
    I have no control over this charisma...

The only part of Andy Reid being fired that interests me is that his staff would be available.

I would love Bobby April back. When April was here, we didn't give up returns for TDs, and frankly, I have not been all that impressed with Powell. Every once in awhile he booms one but he also hits some bad ones.
    The EJ Haters Club: (guys who would rather EJ lose than the Bills win)
    Jackington
    Brianmoorman4jesus
    Mitchmurraydowntowm
    Buffalo2382
    Machinist
    Schmuggs
    Bonsini383
    BornBillfan
    Orange
    TheDude
    Sampten
    Kozel
    Ramza
    Cherrybone (how did I miss him?)

Let me know who I missed.

Quote Originally Posted by pepsicat View Post
    Look, unless you saw him in your local Walgreens or something don't even bring that crap to the boards.

Never stand downwind of Andy Reid after lunchtime.