Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Reason Chan Will Likely Be Fired....and who will probably be hired.

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by Marky_Mark View Post
    nope! she died in July of 2010. she was very much alive but was dieing of cancer when this team was trying to get him here.

also coaches don't want to come to a toxic wasteland. they know if they come here the impatient fans will start running him out of town within a couple seasons.
    This x1000%, if we had god himself coaching with the dang angels in the endzone Christopher Lloyd style fans still wouldn't give them enough time lol.

I can see it now!

"Who does that God think he is! Passing 60% of the time when we had CJ Spiller! Idc if every pass is a touch down! I just don't trust that **** Chris Lloyd and his angels to show up 100% of the time! Give CJ the rock! And fire God!"

I don't think I would even want Cowher at this point.

He's been away form the game for too long.

There's better options out there I'm sure.

Just wish Jim Kelly had the money to buy this team...

Quote Originally Posted by Klaista2k View Post
    I don't think I would even want Cowher at this point.

He's been away form the game for too long.

There's better options out there I'm sure.
    AGREED! We need to breathe some young, fresh ideas into this team! Look at the Harbaughs, Mike Tomlin, & even Pete Carroll (cause he's got so much fire & energy that the younger players feed off of). Guys like Chan, Cowher, Reid, & Gruden have either been off the sidelines too long, and/or are too stuck in their old ways of doing things.
    I have no control over this charisma...

mrdwilson Guest

It has been the plan from day one I think. Coach Cowher was not ready yet, but he wanted Chan as OC. The team is being built like other contenders have. The o-line is in place, the RB is ready, the wr will be added to help SJ, Cowher comes in and grabs the qb, and lb. May be reaching on this, but somehow I think this is the plan.