Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: .graham pick over wilson epitome of this awful organization

Default .graham pick over wilson epitome of this awful organization

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

That's what happens when you have a73 year old gm. They are pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by Learn football View Post
    Nobody had Wilson in the third really. He wasn't seen as an NFL QB. The fact that he has panned out thus far deserves praise for the Seahawks GM for spotting it, not the other 31 teams for missing it.

PS. With that being said, our GM liked him too. He probably would have been a Bill if he fell to us in the 4th. Oh well.

That's what happen when you have a coach and GM who hitch their wagon to a sub-par quarterback. You try and surround him with "weapons" to win now.

This team is pathetic...
    "I think you show great talent. And I pride myself on havin' an eye for that kind of talent."

The Manuel Era begins...

Quote Originally Posted by Spennels View Post
    Nobody had Wilson in the third really. He wasn't seen as an NFL QB. The fact that he has panned out thus far deserves praise for the Seahawks GM for spotting it, not the other 31 teams for missing it.
    im sorry, but thats bullcrap

Chan himself said the ONLY thing stopping Wilson from bring considered an elite draft prospect was height. Yes, 3rd round was higher than most thought, but do not say nobody thought he could play

He was a first round talent and once again all these smart nfl people had him rated in 3rd or 4th because of height. Tj graham was a 6th round talent that we traded up to get. He can't catch a football and for all this speed supposedly,he can't get separation

Nobody had Wilson in the third really. He wasn't seen as an NFL QB.
    Dude he put up 81 points in a game with Wisconsin.

81 POINTS

That alone made him worth a 3rd. By comparison, TJ Graham can't even catch the football.

Oh and Wisconsin's O-line was freaking giant as well.

He had no trouble seeing over those guys when they put up 81 points in that one game.

Quote Originally Posted by smashmouth kings View Post
    Dude he put up 81 points in a game with Wisconsin.

81 POINTS

That alone made him worth a 3rd. By comparison, TJ Graham can't even catch the football.
    And yet scout.com had him as the 11th best QB in the draft. He obviously has panned out. I am just saying nobody thought his success in college would translate to the NFL.

http://profootball.scout.com/a.z?s=1...24&rc=4&pid=10

I am just saying nobody thought his success in college would translate to the NFL.
    And I'm saying you are completely, 100% wrong.

**** scout.com.

When we traded up I got excited yelled to the wife "It's Wilson!!!" then when I saw the pick I went.. "TJ who?". I saw he had "it" why can't they?

And I agree,he has all the tools.WHY HAVEN'T IN THE THREE YEARS OF THE INEPT ORGANIZATION HAVE WE NOTTTTTTTT DRAFTED A QUARTERBACK.. RG3 and cousins same draft... Seattle trades for Flynn and still drafts Wilson..San Fran had smith and still drafted kaepernick... And all those qbs see teams already had,they are a lot better then Fitzpatrick...nix is a messssss

Man, I'd rather have Andy Dalton and Gronk in Bills uniforms. That could've of happened just as well. Buddy has drafted okay in round one. We all could've made them picks though.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    Man, I'd rather have Andy Dalton and Gronk in Bills uniforms. That could've of happened just as well. Buddy has drafted okay in round one. We all could've made them picks though.
    so easy to say now

they could have both sucked balls if they came here

PS. With that being said, our GM liked him too. He probably would have been a Bill if he fell to us in the 4th. Oh well.
    Yeah. Besides, I remember leading into the draft all the threads about how QBs drafted post-2nd are busts anyway. In fact, it's pretty taboo to even mention the last QB we took in the 3rd

*cough*TrentEdwards*couch*
    OHH CANADA, EH?

October 9, 1992: Best Leif Erikson Day party EVER

Wilson ran a pro style offense in college and set the record for passing efficiency. He was definitely viewed as a pro QB. The only reason he wasn't in the conversation with Luck and RG3 was height and that's it. If you watched college football at all last year it was obvious that he was just as good as those two .

Gilmore,dareus and spiller were great picks. Spiller is a great player,but you DON'T DRAFT A RUNNING BACK IN THE FIRST ROUND,ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BILLS STILL PLAY A FREE AGENT RB MORE THEN HIM.I WOULD RATHER HAVE AJ Green OVER DAREUS. AND DON'T DRAFT A CORNERBACK THAT HIGH...AND WE DON'T DRAFT A QB IN ANY OF THOSE..

Quote Originally Posted by Clemfield2622 View Post
    so easy to say now

they could have both sucked balls if they came here
    Ugh. Dude. There's reasons why this team hasn't been to the playoffs for 13 years now. It's misses like that. Anyone could've picked the picks Nix did in round one. Anyone. Take a look at them two players. They'd be good here. However, the coaching staff has sucked balls for several regimes. So, you got a point.
    ''You appease (fans) for about three months,'' Nix said. ~ 11/2/2012

Chan Gailey 12/26/2010 - Pass rush would of helped a couple of those. That guy (Tom Brady) stood back there forever and someone finally come open.

Quote Originally Posted by MarshawnLynch#23 View Post
    Ugh. Dude. There's reasons why this team hasn't been to the playoffs for 13 years now. It's misses like that. Anyone could've picked the picks Nix did in round one. Anyone. Take a look at them two players. They'd be good here. However, the coaching staff has sucked balls for several regimes. So, you got a point.
    that is my point. I feel we have talent (outside of QB) but our staff has no idea how to maximize it.

I dont want Chan to be the guy grooming my young QB

He wasn't seen an a NFL QB? Huh?

Gilmore,dareus and spiller were great picks. Spiller is a great player,but you DON'T DRAFT A RUNNING BACK IN THE FIRST ROUND,ESPECIALLY WHEN THE BILLS STILL PLAY A FREE AGENT RB MORE THEN HIM.I WOULD RATHER HAVE AJ Green OVER DAREUS. AND DON'T DRAFT A CORNERBACK THAT HIGH...AND WE DON'T DRAFT A QB IN ANY OF THOSE..
    If Dareus doesn't step it up quickly he is a bust.