Thread: Fitz & Stevie on deep passing misfires

Default Fitz & Stevie on deep passing misfires

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Buffalo had a few opportunities deep downfield in the passing game. Stevie Johnson had a step on his defender, C.J. Spiller did as well and so did T.J. Graham, but none of their deep shots were completed. They could’ve changed the complexion of the game. Johnson and Ryan Fitzpatrick tried to make heads or tails [...]

Click here to read the latest blog entry...

Nothing to explain...fitz just sucks.

Graham was smothered

Did the QB coach make sure Fitz had his toes pointed in the right spot for those throws?

I love the media

Again, more lining up the ducks to make Fitz the scapegoat in order to boost ticket sales when he gets dumped. Get ready for more Gailey ball in 2013.
    You are at your best when you got your guns turned 180 degrees.

Quote Originally Posted by Buffeautifle View Post
    Again, more lining up the ducks to make Fitz the scapegoat in order to boost ticket sales when he gets dumped. Get ready for more Gailey ball in 2013.
    Gailey ball could work if we had a QB that could throw more than 5 yards (behind the line of scrimmage).
    I want to Billieve this year

To be honest, a QB with the strength and touch to make all the throws may just be exactly what the doctor ordered to fix Gailey's offense. Think about all the points left on the field in close games this year because Fitz has missed wide open receivers down field. Hitting those passes can make all the difference, really.

Now, don't get me wrong, Gailey has made some poor calls this year and the regularity this team gets blown out is alarming. But if we're to see Gailey for another year a good young QB could make this team good enough to make the playoffs, and I'll take that regardless of who the coach is.

In a perfect world we would have a new, young coach with a chip on his shoulder and something to prove to go along with a new QB, but that doesn't mean Chan's offense can't get us to the promised land with a new signal caller.

Quote Originally Posted by jasovon View Post
    Gailey ball could work if we had a QB that could throw more than 5 yards (behind the line of scrimmage).
    His coaching decisions will continue to lose us close games, regardless. He'll never coach a championship quality team.
    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Bottom line, I basically don't like you
    <3

His recent pattern has been overthrowing balls. The only reason he completed the Graham post is because it was raining...keeping it from sailing it beyond their reach.
    SIGNATURE
    Quote Originally Posted by muffman View Post
    Arent you the guy who said the Bills drafted EJ Manuel so they could "sell him in the americas, africa and the middle east?"
    LMAO....
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    No I said if he becomes a star he has more international AD ability than Tom Brady. I was talking about how the black athlete is marketed internationally.
    Quote Originally Posted by TAPITSB View Post
    Brady isn't Manuel and as stated the media tends to take a man like Manuel because they can sell him in all of the America's and Africa and the Middle East and not just in the United States.

40.3 QB rating on passes over 20 yards says it all.

The opportunities are there and the bad play calling is a mask for how bad the QB is.

2014 Mock
    1. OT Jake Matthews - Texas A&M
    2. TE Troy Niklas - Notre Dame
    3. DE Kareem Martin - North Carolina
    4. QB A.J. McCarron - Alabama
    5. CB Terrance Mitchell - Oregon
    6. Traded to Tampa for Mike Williams
    7. G - Spencer Long - Nebraska