Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Question about T'eo

Default Question about T'eo

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Why does everyone think its a gaurentee that he is gone before our pick ? Patrick Willis was a better prospect by far and was taken 11th overall. Patrick Wilis ran a 4.3-4.4 forty and i think T'eo's 40 time will kill his stock come April. Personally I don't like the idea of taking a line backer in the top 10 look at years past... Aaron curry "safest player" in the draft in 09' draft currently a free agent, Rolando McClain looked like a monster at Bama and is a scrub in the nfl. BELIEVE me I know the bills need a line backer I just don't think T'eo in round one is the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by hargreaves2326 View Post
    Why does everyone think its a gaurentee that he is gone before our pick ? Patrick Willis was a better prospect by far and was taken 11th overall. Patrick Wilis ran a 4.3-4.4 forty and i think T'eo's 40 time will kill his stock come April. Personally I don't like the idea of taking a line backer in the top 10 look at years past... Aaron curry "safest player" in the draft in 09' draft currently a free agent, Rolando McClain looked like a monster at Bama and is a scrub in the nfl. BELIEVE me I know the bills need a line backer I just don't think T'eo in round one is the answer.

Dude you must haven't watched his games. He's the next Ray Lewis! Great motivator, they say he has an extra heart that he transfer to the team. Play maker, which means he's fast on the football field, screw the combined 40 time (Terrell Davis, Emmett Smith, & Ray Lewis all didn't have good 40 times) & they panned out pretty good lol. This team doesn't have that guy & we need a guy like this! Watch him in the National chip, Bama's the better team on paper but Te'o will have his team believing their better. & watch they beat bama

This guy isn't McClain or Curry. Those guys shot up the draft board in one year. Te'o has been consistent all of his college career. He might not be Patrick Willis but I think he will be similar to Ray Lewis in demeanor and this defense needs that after listening too much to Mario.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio83 View Post
    Dude you must haven't watched his games. He's the next Ray Lewis! Great motivator, they say he has an extra heart that he transfer to the team. Play maker, which means he's fast on the football field, screw the combined 40 time (Terrell Davis, Emmett Smith, & Ray Lewis all didn't have good 40 times) & they panned out pretty good lol. This team doesn't have that guy & we need a guy like this! Watch him in the National chip, Bama's the better team on paper but Te'o will have his team believing their better. & watch they beat bama
    Great minds think alike.

Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    Great minds think alike.
    Exactly family! Lol

I watched a lot of ND games this year and think he's a beast I just don't see why everyone assumes he is a top 5 pick gaurenteed at the linebacker position... I see he has great instincts at all but I can easily see him being there when we pick no question, I really do believe his 40 time is make or break for him.

He is going to be a bust in my opinion. When he runs his 40 it will drop him from top 10 now to in the 20's. It will work out in his favor going to a better team anyway.

McClain was a beast but he had a 10 cent brain. Don't think that's the case with T'eo

He is going to show that he is to slow IMO.

I'm not sure where we are getting this too slow thing from. Does he look slow on the field? I don't think he does. He will probably run a 40 similar to Poz and that would be fine by me. He is a playmaker. Plus the big issue is not that our defense is too slow it is that we are out of position a lot.

I'm not sure where we are getting this too slow thing from. Does he look slow on the field? I don't think he does. He will probably run a 40 similar to Poz and that would be fine by me. He is a playmaker. Plus the big issue is not that our defense is too slow it is that we are out of position a lot.
    So you want to keep a Bryan Scott, a small undersized LBer that is only on this team because NONE of our LBers can cover a Back or TE.

Can Te'o Cover a Hernandez or Gronk down the field, not with his lack of speed. Would you ever see Te'o Mirror those TEs like Willis was on sunday night.?

OOO and I have watched EVERY ND game and am a ND Fan, he is slow in coverage.

Quote Originally Posted by CPTBobby2 View Post
    So you want to keep a Bryan Scott, a small undersized LBer that is only on this team because NONE of our LBers can cover a Back or TE.

Can Te'o Cover a Hernandez or Gronk down the field, not with his lack of speed. Would you ever see Te'o Mirror those TEs like Willis was on sunday night.?

OOO and I have watched EVERY ND game and am a ND Fan, he is slow in coverage.
    Part of the problem we have had with TE's is scheme. Not every team has a LB shadow great pass catching TE's yet we are always bad. Te'o I think would be a leader we need that will win. Ray Lewis doesn't shadow TE's all the time and if healthy he can't be taken off the field.

Te'o is gonna be a great MLB in this league for years...I don't even care what he runs, he's proven he's a leader who's smart and has all the intangible's.

The Bills would be lucky to have him available when they pick.
    Quote from FloridaGatorsBuffaloBills "Signing Mario Williams to a 100 million dollar deal would be the biggest mistake in Bills franchise history."

Quote from Kingtut420 "Somewhere a small child gets eaten by wild lions every time mykidsdad posts on this message board."

Part of the problem we have had with TE's is scheme. Not every team has a LB shadow great pass catching TE's yet we are always bad. Te'o I think would be a leader we need that will win. Ray Lewis doesn't shadow TE's all the time and if healthy he can't be taken off the field.

Ok to each his own, just remember what I said. Te'o will be AVG in the NFL, and should not be taken in the high 20's

Quote Originally Posted by micman View Post
    He is going to be a bust in my opinion. When he runs his 40 it will drop him from top 10 now to in the 20's. It will work out in his favor going to a better team anyway.
    because a 40 time determines if a player will be good or not.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Te'o is an emotional leader and a great college LB, but his speed may be a concern. That said, he'll be a decent LB in the NFL. I just don't see Ray Lewis in Te'o. People forget when Ray Lewis came into the league, he was dominate.
    FIRE BUDDY NIX!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    because a 40 time determines if a player will be good or not.
    No it does not, it is a tool. But when you put the 40 against an AVG at best 3 cone drill for a LBer you are seeing an AVG LBer.

Not sure where this came from, he ran a 4.51.

Not sure where this came from, he ran a 4.51.
    Stop posting facts....they have no place on this board.
    FIRE BUDDY NIX!!!

He is so much more intelligent that Aaron Curry. Much better person, more focused football player.

You are right there is no guarantee and there will be busts at any position in the the Top 10 (aka Mike Williams, OT) but Te'o is safer than taking Jarvis Jones, for example.