Thread: Season ticket Question: DO you get 6 tickets for the ralph or 6 at ralph and 2 in t?

Default Season ticket Question: DO you get 6 tickets for the ralph or 6 at ralph and 2 in t?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Hi Guys , I plan to get season tickets for the first time next year. I normally go to single games but my kids are getting old enough where they love to go and want to go more.

Now when getting season tickets, are you just buying the 6 games at the Ralph or do you have to buy the 2 toronto games too? Hoping the toronto games arent included.

If anyone could let me know Id appreciate it.

thanks

You get all the games (Including preseason) that are played at Ralph Wilson stadium. It's usually 7 regular season games and 2 preseason games. The game in Toronto is not included and cannot be included even if you want.

Someone correct me if Im wrong but i think the contract with rogers is up so there are no more games planned in Toronto..... So you would get 8 home games regular season and 2 home games preseason....

Thanks guys , I appreciate the info. Im glad the contract is up in Toronto and hope they dont reup it or anything.

Quote Originally Posted by svingala View Post
    Thanks guys , I appreciate the info. Im glad the contract is up in Toronto and hope they dont reup it or anything.
    Just make sure you double check about the toronto games Im not 100% sure on that.

Quote Originally Posted by svingala View Post
    hey man its 1 game in toronto and they will renew that so plan on 1 home game a year gone. you will be paying for 7 regular season home games and 2 pre season games. have fun!
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Thanks guys, I think I got it. Now Im just crossing my fingers we resign our key guys and grab a QB,WR and LB this offseason.