Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm embarressed to be a buffalo bills fan

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

More embarrassing should be your inability to write and spell.

Quote Originally Posted by Klaista2k View Post
    Someone made fun of me yesterday when I told them I was a Bills fan. lol
    How old were they?

When you get to be a little bit older, you will NOT be subjected to Bills abuse. No one throws Bills barbs my way any longer. Sorrow is the main feeling.

Do not fret Klaista, better days are coming, sooner rather than later.

Quote Originally Posted by maxturn View Post
    I love football more than any other sport and the buffalo bills make me not like football. We haven't had a decent coach in years or a decent qb and we can't draft anything but busters. Thanks a lot bills we can't make the playoffs with this team and it's been over a decade since we have.

Don't put yourself out there like that...
    This is the instant in time that the Bills have learned to win
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle Williams
    "There is playing to your potential and going out, trying to play dominant football, impose your will on somebody and intimidate somebody,” said Williams. ”And there is a way of playing football of saying I just need to do my job. Not that it is timid, meek or anything like that but I just think the other way of football is a lot better."

I understand where this poster is coming from. A relationship is suppose to be give and take. Sooner or later when you are the only one doing any giving and you are not receiving anything in return then you have to start asking yourself if this is the relationship for you.

I was a Bills fan from 1973 to 2012, that is right I said was. Just this year I decided that I couldn't give anymore. The Bills give me nothing in return.

I know it is sad that I still come to these, but that is because my heart is broken and I am looking for something that may allow me to become a Bills fan again. I have looked at other teams but none of the other 31 interest me. So I am going to stay single for a while.

When I start to see some real change, as in NEW OWNERSHIP, I may decide to try out the relationship again. Who knows by then I may not care at all.

I love football more than any other sport and the buffalo bills make me not like football. We haven't had a decent coach in years or a decent qb and we can't draft anything but busters. Thanks a lot bills we can't make the playoffs with this team and it's been over a decade since we have.
    I'm more embarrassed, that you can't spell" embarressed" All kidding a side...I'm not embarrassed to be a Bills Fan, been a Fan for over 45 years plus, grew up in Buffalo and lived in California since 83 and have always sported my Bills hats or jerseys and have never been laughed at or otherwise. In fact, I have met so many more Bills fans or others from Buffalo because I was wearing Bills gear. Just last week I was having dinner at a Mexican place wearing my Kelly jersey and this little kid kept staring at me and pointing, look Mom a Bills fan, I went over to their table, turns out he and is sister are Bills fans because of dad, while Mom is a Niner's fan. People always come up and say how they love Spiller and whats it like to in the Ralph....If your embarrassed, then maybe you should find another team.....

Quote Originally Posted by 8_moorman_8 View Post
    go pout in a corner.

more to life than pro sports.
    What a ridiculous thing to post on a pro sports message board designed for die hard fans. If there's more to life than pro sports, get the h*ll out of here a**hole.

I'm not embarrassed at all!! I'm proud to be a real fan! The more they struggle, the more I wear my gear just to show everyone here in Los Angeles what a true fan is!

I get made fun of constantly for being a buffalo fan and I really got nothing to say back.
    YOu have got to be kidding. Grow a set. Do you play or coach the team on Sunday? Are they better than you because they are fans of better teams?

Well, theres 31 other teams you can follow...

Quote Originally Posted by DCBillsfan View Post
    More embarrassing should be your inability to write and spell.
    Really? Lame. Thats what we need here, most arbitrary criticism.

Boy, DCBillsfan sure sounds like loads of fun. I can't stand when people comment on spelling and grammar. I mean who cares. This is a message board. Most people are typing on their phones for goodness sake.

I get made fun of constantly for being a buffalo fan and I really got nothing to say back.
    They laugh at me going to Buffalo.

They laugh at me for cheering for the Bills.

When I say something positive they say they'll gladly put up $1,000 against it happening.

You just shrug and laugh and hope...

Quote Originally Posted by draz54 View Post
    Don't put yourself out there like that...
    Actually that is pretty darn funny and I give that guy a lot of credit, takes a lot of guts to go out like that in publick, good for him.

He "has a set", he isn't araid to show the entire world he is a bills fan. Maybe the OP should take note and stop worrying about what other people think, esp since this is a GAME we are all talking about.