Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is There ONE Person On This Board Who Wants A Bills Win vs Jets

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

[QUOTE=LINDA_D;6537666]Winning is always better than losing, and only losers think there is any real benefit from winning.

You speak for your own loser self, sweetpea, so I doubt that there is "going to be a VERY strange atmosphere" at the Ralph on Sunday except in your own alcohol-addled mind.

will you even be at the game or is it going to be too cold for you......

Three hours of meaningless happiness. The season is almost over. Thank god.
    Last edited by Cavington; 12-24-2012 at 08:58 AM.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

Quote Originally Posted by UTBILLSFAN22 View Post
    This ^^^^^^. Thank you for an intelligent response to this mor*nic thread.
    The only *****ic fans are the ones that want to ruin their chances at a better pick. Also the fact that a win might keep Chan and Pickspanick another year. Give me a break with this i always want my team to win. People please think long term. A loss will help the team out in the long run. It hopefully gets new coaching, a q.b., and better draft pick. Compared to them keeping Chan, Fitz, and a worse draft pick.

Thank you for making my point. I will be rooting for a win and was commending AZ Backer for doing the same. Winning is always a good thing. The draft positions will take care of themselves. Besides, all a loss will bring about are loads of comments along the lines of "Well, we can just draft Te'o, then grab our QB because we will be picking high in the 2nd." WRONG D*MN PHILOSOPHY! That's why we bl*w right now. We draft QB in round 1, whether we are picking 6th, 8th, 10th, or wherever.
    Were these guys even on the same page last night? Very confusing.

I want a Win vs the Jets. I am going to the game with friends and will enjoy it regardless of the record. (I know, I know, I am going to the game AND I want a win, what a terrible Bills fan I am)

Besides, after the beat down they took to the Jets in Week 1, they owe Ryan one.

OH, and I hope it snows like crazy!!!

I absolutely HATE the Jets. That said, I don't care one way or the other if the Bills win.
    Last edited by MDBillz; 12-29-2012 at 06:00 AM.
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" - Jorge Santayana

Quote Originally Posted by blobills78 View Post
    This is the reason the Bills will win next week. A win would do nothing more than slide them down in draft position and up the chances Gailey stays. Since the Bills are the masters of sabotaging anything that might benefit them in the long run have no doubt that they will beat the Jets in week 17. Have no doubt, in fact Fitz will throw 4 td's and 350 yards just so Gailey can try to justify bringing him back next season.

Bills 45-10, lock it in.
    ^^yep, this!^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    2014 Mock - Reversing the Curse

1- Jake Matthews - OT - Texas A&M
    2- Kyle Van Noy - OLB - BYU - its like Lawrence Taylor and Jason Taylor had a baby
    3- Anthony Steen - G - Alabama
    4- Beau Allen - DT Wisconsin - Meatball 2.0
    5- Aaron Colvin - CB - Oklahoma
    6- Traded to TB for Mike Williams
    7- C J Barnett - S Ohio State

Quote Originally Posted by AZbacker View Post
    I do. I want them to win every game. Especially against division foes. I don't care what the situation is.
    This basically. Yes I know a loss helps our draft spot but I just can't root for them to lose.
    Favorite (Bills) Player: Jackson and Goodwin

Yes, but only because in my case it would save me 100$ in bet money as I'd get a push.

Mostly in the But.......Anything, that is

I'd prefer a win, but to be honest don't really care
    I take AIDS from the patient, and feed the patient on AIDS, I give it to him as a kebab skewer to feed on, he said, presumably metaphorically. I take the disease, and I give it to him as food, and this is the top of scientific miracles.

What can you say, it's been cured ^^^^

Default It's NOT the first round that counts.....

Quote Originally Posted by grundy208 View Post
    Draft position is overrated. There are no Lucks or RG3s in this draft. We were in positio to get a nice pass rusher a few years ago. Took Maybin.

I will be cheering my *** off to beat the Jests. I hate them that much.
    You're right, we'll be taking the best MLB available no matter where we draft. The difference is round 2 and trade value in Round 3. If we have any sense at all this team will play Thigpen the entire game just to get 60 minutes of real game tape on him. It is entirely possible we could move back into Round 1 and get Tyler Wilson by offering #37 - but NOT # 42. Anyone that doesn't think draft position is a huge part of the plan doesn't understand this business. I wouldn't be surprised if the Jestors tanked on Sunday just to sabotage our draft position. THEY understand the value of position and losing to the Bills only moves them down two spots, while moving their opponent out of the top 10.

I do. Because I am a Bills fan.

I hope that's ok.
    Football.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Seferian-Jenkins View Post
    If you've only seen YouTube highlights of me, you haven't seen crap.

I think colts fans are pretty happy right now. They tanked the season and are now back in the playoffs. I hate losing but this is a meaningless game. A Bills win actually puts the jets in front of us and they need a Qb as well. I don't want to have to waste future picks in order to trade up for a Qb. Just lose and get the high draft pick. A win could slide us down 8 spots. It's too important. I don't even want to think about a win saving gailey.

the argument is pointless, this team is incapable of beating the jets. that nobody qb is going to go off.
    the bills will finish 30th in most experts rankings, which is where they belong as 1 of 5 of the most irrelevent
    teams in the nfl. The only ones who argue this at this point are the bills front office and the die-est
    of the die hard kool aid drinkers. Im with Jerry, the situation seems completely hopeless, there's so much that needs
    to change to put the bills back on the map, where does someone even start?

I honestly have a hard time caring either way.....if I had to pick one I guess I would rather us lose but at this point I just feel numb towards this organization.....like the entire thing is so dysfunctional why should I waste my time arguing the whole better draft pick vs win for morale argument because what does it matter either way anymore......who cares
    I want Watkins at 9, Kelvin Benjamin if hes gone - Jan 2014
    I want ??????? at 8 - March 2013
    I want Gilmore at 10! - March 2012

i definatly want the bills to win.. i almost feel like driving the 5 hours.. but as a seoson ticket holder i'll be watching on TV... screaming, yelling, shouting and jumping up and down the whole game!

GO Bills!
    Games Ive been to.
    NYJ @ Buf L 20-28
    NYJ @ Buf W 17-14
    Buf @ NYJ W 13-3
    Oak @ Buf W 24-23
    NYJ @ Buf L 17-26
    Mon Night- Cle @ Buf L 27-29
    TB @ Buf W 33-20
    Mia @ Buf W 31-14
    NYJ @ Buf L 38-14
    Oak @ Buf W 38-35
    KC @ Buf W 35-17
    Pats @ Buf L 52-28
    Tenn @ Buf L 35-34
    Thurs Night- Mia @ Buf W 19-14
    Jags @ Buf W 34-18
    Stl @ Buf L 15-12
    Car @ Buf W 24-23

Eh, don't care if they win and don't care if they lose...

There's no such thing as going out on a good note as the imaginary "momentum" does not carry over to next year...

As long as Gailey and Fitz are gone before 2013 I'm good...

However I wouldn't mind picking 4th though...

winning meaningless games at this point does nothing but hurt us. i want to win, but im at the point now where i dont care if we lose if its going to help us in draft position. i used to never ever think this way, but thats what this team has done to me...if losing this game benefits us in regards to getting a franchise qb, then thats what needs to happen point blank period.

This ^^^^^^. Thank you for an intelligent response to this mor*nic thread.
    This HC and his coaching staff are a pathetic resemblance of an NFL roster. They all need to be cleaned out and winning a meaningless game at the end of the year is a slap in the face to all Bills fans......

We win on Sunday we're completely out of range of Glennon and Smith. Therefore I expect the Bills to win.