Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Bills shut out of Pro Bowlers

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Quote Originally Posted by Chan&Buddy View Post
    Byrd was terrible in the beginning of year ... got run over on several occasions. Yes, he is overrated. Lets back up the Brinks for his services. LOL
    What games have you been watching? One of the best tackling safeties in the NFL, and THE best coverage.
    Jairus Byrd will be called the best safety in the NFL after the 2012 season.

Adopt-A-Bill 2013 - CJ Spiller!

Byrd was terrible in the beginning of year ... got run over on several occasions. Yes, he is overrated. lets back up the Brinks for his services. LOL
    https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...er-2012-afc/2/

Byrd is the best pure cover safety in the league right now.

13th straight year without the playoffs=don't deserve any players to make the probowl.
    Originally Posted by Griff
    I'm a Bills fan, I don't feel gloom, I've been baptized in fire. Wide right, Music City Forward Lateral, Pittsburgh's third stringers, 13 years, at this point nothing but moving the team would make me feel the gloom

Byrd, Levitre, Kyle Williams and Spiller were all mentioned in a NFL.com snub article.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...sherman-robbed

Quote Originally Posted by Danny Stag View Post
    What games have you been watching? One of the best tackling safeties in the NFL, and THE best coverage.
    Yeah, are defense was tremendous and certainly clutch with him in the lineup. How many third and longs did we give up this year? OVERRATED ... END OF STORY!

here is a much better pro bowl list by PFF https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...ster-2012-afc/

yeah that ^^

Yeah, are defense was tremendous and certainly clutch with him in the lineup. How many third and longs did we give up this year? OVERRATED ... END OF STORY!
    You really have no football knowledge clearly... our LBs (barnett in particular) were the main culprits of giving up 3rd & longs.

Look I don't even like to entertain the parsing out of "clutch" and that bull****, but you realize you're using it to argue against a guy who secured TWO OF OUR 5 WINS with Interceptions this year?

Byrd had tire tracks all over the back of his jersey this year ... comparing him to Ed Reed is downright ******ed.

Quote Originally Posted by forever 7-9 View Post
    Look I don't even like to entertain the parsing out of "clutch" and that bull****, but you realize you're using it to argue against a guy who secured TWO OF OUR 5 WINS with Interceptions this year?
    He is a decent player ... but to say he is the best in the league is frankly ridiculous. This is the NFL for crying out loud ... Tell me, who does Jairus Byrd intimidate ... I'll save you some time ... No One!

****, I thought Mr. Chan should have made it as the Coach. What a bummer.

this is not surprising when you have a clueless regime running things and mismanaging everything !

He is a decent player ... but to say he is the best in the league is frankly ridiculous. This is the NFL for crying out loud ... Tell me, who does Jairus Byrd intimidate ... I'll save you some time ... No One!
    Byrd is easily one of the 5 best Safeties in this league to date (if not top 5 then top 10 for sure). How you don't see that is beyond me, and quite frankly ridiculous.

sig by Slinkcsubacca

2012 Adopt-a-Bill: Rian Lindell
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Alan Branch

Quote Originally Posted by BUFF BANDIT View Post
    this is not surprising when you have a clueless regime running things and mismanaging everything !
    Kansas City is a worse position than we are and they are sending 5, so it has nothing to do with management.

sig by Slinkcsubacca

It's quite obvious you ae not a Bills fan and just a troll. The man has outplayed Ed Reed ths year by far, and if you want proof, look at PFF's safety rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Jlewis16 View Post
    Byrd is easily one of the 5 best Safeties in this league to date (if not top 5 then top 10 for sure). How you don't see that is beyond me, and quite frankly ridiculous.
    And his presence on the field intimidates who?

How many 3rd and longs did this team give up?

I'll go one step further, he is one of the most overrated players in this league!

Ed Reed is at the end of his career and I would still take him ahead of Byrd.

I'll go one step further, he is one of the most overrated players in this league!
    Again, I doubt you know more than the people at PFF. He can't be overrated if he's underrated...

Let's be honest the days of Safties intimidating players are far gone. There are no more Ronnie Lotts or Steve A****ers to intimidate players. And you clearly have no idea how to play Safety because if you did you would know it's not the Free Safties job to stuff the run, that's on your Linebackers and Strong Safety. As long as he's not getting beat deep then he's doing his job efficiently, so unless you got a specific play of him getting beat specifically either by pass or being run over as you say your argument is garbage

sig by Slinkcsubacca