Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: (w/ source) Media Guys told that Monday's schedule will be altered.....

Default (w/ source) Media Guys told that Monday's schedule will be altered.....

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

(Source & Info right in here dont you all worry) So Monday is the typical day for members of the media to do Chan's presser along with others. Lots of reporters for the team, etc do their work with their access to the team on Mondays. Anyways my cousins husband works AV / fill in camera man. They get emailed on Wednesday nights next weeks schedule, which is routine. At the end of the year things change after the last game of course, but he said since he has access, they noted that the press conference time has a "tba" next to that..........It just got sent out at 11:30 at night....he calls me telling me this........ hopefully someone report this very story as to its credibility, but he said he has never seen the tba for the HC presser even at seasons end. He also said there was a comment along the lines of "Access will be re-listed Monday" Now I am sure someone can verify this, but because he is a camera man, he is only the select few that do receive these schedule emails along with reporters, news, journalists, main media etc. So take it for what its worth, but thats a strong indication what he thinks is a sign that Chan could be gone. This is becuase he thinks they will watch the tape from NY Jets game, let the coach make the assesments, grades, etc and Buddy will "let him go" later afternoon early afternoon"........then hold a Buddy Nix news conference around 4/5pm....... news will break around 11-1pm if he says its true. Okay, guys, thanks!
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

Hmm. All I knowing that we are in for a hell of an offseason

Good stuff!!!!!!! We were off season champs last year and in season losers.........so lets see!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bufbills View Post
    Hmm. All I knowing that we are in for a hell of an offseason
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

Not enough proof

I don't know for sure any more than the rest of you do, but yeah, stick around. It's bound to be lively at OBD soon. Then again, if Ralph is just asleep at the switch because of his health, we could be getting all worked up over nothing. Somehow, I think the beancounters are going to step in and insist that Chan be dismissed so they can have a chance to sell tickets next year. Money talks.
    2013 - 2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon Gilmore

This is the year that Gilmore erases all doubt.

Hmmm... Seems more reasonable than what every other so called 'itk' has posted the past few days.

Well it lines up with my expectations on timing, and all the information the known insiders have given. I'm willing to give this TBOTD.

I think this might be right on... but I don't think it will be the biggest splash coming. This will just be the beginning of what will soon be shaping up to be the biggest off season the Bills have had in their existence. Times are going to be 'a-changin'... sooner than later. Never has that phrase by Donahoe been more relevant:

"Stay tuned".
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill: Da'Norris Searcy

Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

Twitter @wyobilzfan

Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    I think this might be right on... but I don't think it will be the biggest splash coming. This will just be the beginning of what will soon be shaping up to be the biggest off season the Bills have had in their existence. Times are going to be 'a-changin'... sooner than later. Never has that phrase by Donahoe been more relevant:

"Stay tuned".
    the only thing that could make it the biggest offseason in the team's history would be new ownership, which is the only thing that can possibly save the team

"Stay tuned".
    Sounds to me like you're trying to give us a hint hint wink wink.

I've had a feeling all season that Ralph is in very poor health either physically, mentally, or both. Me thinks Mary Wilson is ready to make the move and sell the team.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    " I spent half of my money on gambling, liquor, and wild women. The other half I wasted."
    WC Fields

"Stay tuned".
    I pray All the coaching staff, many players (that fans over hype as good), the ENTIRE Front office and mostly the OWNER changes sooner than later.

Quote Originally Posted by FrostbitMic View Post
    Sounds to me like you're trying to give us a hint hint wink wink.

I've had a feeling all season that Ralph is in very poor health either physically, mentally, or both. Me thinks Mary Wilson is ready to make the move and sell the team.
    Pray to whomever you pray to (and if you don't pray...START!!!!) That this is going to happen very soon

"Stay tuned".
    hmmmmm very interesting Wyo....
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

"Stay tuned".
    Wyo - I'd love to have a beer with you and chew the fat on this. I can only assume you're implying something with ownership. Is RW's camp leaking something? Or is this just kind of speculation on your part? It's fun doing this kind of guessing...I guess???

Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    (Source & Info right in here dont you all worry) So Monday is the typical day for members of the media to do Chan's presser along with others. Lots of reporters for the team, etc do their work with their access to the team on Mondays. Anyways my cousins husband works AV / fill in camera man. They get emailed on Wednesday nights next weeks schedule, which is routine. At the end of the year things change after the last game of course, but he said since he has access, they noted that the press conference time has a "tba" next to that..........It just got sent out at 11:30 at night....he calls me telling me this........ hopefully someone report this very story as to its credibility, but he said he has never seen the tba for the HC presser even at seasons end. He also said there was a comment along the lines of "Access will be re-listed Monday" Now I am sure someone can verify this, but because he is a camera man, he is only the select few that do receive these schedule emails along with reporters, news, journalists, main media etc. So take it for what its worth, but thats a strong indication what he thinks is a sign that Chan could be gone. This is becuase he thinks they will watch the tape from NY Jets game, let the coach make the assesments, grades, etc and Buddy will "let him go" later afternoon early afternoon"........then hold a Buddy Nix news conference around 4/5pm....... news will break around 11-1pm if he says its true. Okay, guys, thanks!
    I'm not doubting you or your source BUT Monday is 12/31 which is New Years Eve Day. My company sent out an email with a rearranged schedule for this day as well since it will be a shorter work day. I'm sure many other companies have done the same.

Now I know you said in the past the season ending presser was never rearranged, but the Monday after the last game has not fallen on New Years Eve Day in a while. Could be something as simple as this. I hope you are right though and they letting Chan go.

Settle down people. It's only four days. One thing I' ve learned from 44 years of Bills football is that nothing is what it appears to be.
    As soon as laws are necessary for men, they are no longer fit for freedom.
    - Pythagoras.

exactly. they moved up the presser for Christmas Eve, they are probably doing the same thing for NYE.

ill take your word on this! who knows what is going to happen
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

sounds legit for sure.....I believe it, but then again I'm pretty guilable
    New Era Begins- 9/8/13
    RIP Ralph
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill-Ron Brooks
    2014 Adopt-A-Bill- Aaron Williams

We are loud and proud.
    We are loyal and compassionate.
    We fight each other in good times and hug each other when times are tough.
    We donít care what the rest of the world thinks of us.
    We will never shut up, give up, or let up.
    We will persevere.
    We ARE True Grit.
    #BillsMafia

they changed the time of this week's Monday presser due to the holiday. I'm sure next weeks is for the same reason. Chan probably just wants to get out early and go get hammered