Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 58 of 58

Thread: (w/ source) Media Guys told that Monday's schedule will be altered.....

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    15,852

    Default

    Buffalo Bills

    FREE iPad Download

    Yeah you guys/gals bring up good points.. I thought for sure it was going to be a year to year type deal until Ralph passes then all of the sudden we hear its a 10 year lease. Makes you wonder. I guess more will come out after this dreadful season is over.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    547

    Default

    dreadful........you're being too nice!

    Quote Originally Posted by PABillsFan23 View Post
    Yeah you guys/gals bring up good points.. I thought for sure it was going to be a year to year type deal until Ralph passes then all of the sudden we hear its a 10 year lease. Makes you wonder. I guess more will come out after this dreadful season is over.
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Largo,Fl
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wyo View Post
    Indeed. Though there are different ways this could be accomplished, it seems reasonable to think that the transition plan is already in motion and has been for some time. However, now that the stadium lease situation is resolved, the plan now may start to take shape more in the public eye.

    I believe this serves the needs of all parties involved, including the fan base.
    IMO I find it hard to believe that not one thing has leaked out if this was happening.We are talking a major transaction with quite a few people involved

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    3,106

    Default

    If the dominos start to fall now that the stadium lease is done I think it's safe to say wyo is spot on and a transition of ownership is in fact happening.
    Most fans have been waiting patiently for this time in Bills history. Hopefully this is the beginning

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Wild, Wild West
    Posts
    50,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jobuff69 View Post
    IMO I find it hard to believe that not one thing has leaked out if this was happening.We are talking a major transaction with quite a few people involved
    Why do you think Thurman Thomas is acting like a foolish kid on twitter? That guy has a mouth that never stops. It's KILLING him not to leak anything about what is going on.

    You can bet there is a GAG order on all parties involved. No assistants or anyone in the know but not directly involved in that matter (assistants typing up paperwork, etc) would dare leak any of this or they would be fired on the spot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Charlottebillsfan_2 View Post
    If the dominos start to fall now that the stadium lease is done I think it's safe to say wyo is spot on and a transition of ownership is in fact happening.
    Most fans have been waiting patiently for this time in Bills history. Hopefully this is the beginning
    I'm convinced we will soon see something in the public eye after the season. Exactly when, not sure... but probably sooner than later because I think the goal is to hit the ground running in this off season.

    Thanks to -realfan- for the beautiful tribute: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wquq4DTbC9E

    Twitter @wyobilzfan



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Largo,Fl
    Posts
    2,674

    Default

    But Thurman did the same thing last year.OK Wyo if you are right I will bow and kiss your ring Pope style

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Lynchburg, Va.
    Posts
    11,330

    Default

    There are always leaks in situations like this... problem is sorting fact from fiction. RW's camp is locked down with a muzzle over their mouths... and rightfully so. But bits and pieces always dribble out.

    I could be totally wrong, but from what I hear and read, I don't think so. I think we are going to see a transition in ownership coming sooner than later. It makes sense, and I do not believe that the Wilson family wants a circus made of Mr. Wilson's death watch. One way to avoid that situation is to transfer ownership... albeit perhaps not all at once, but to begin to the process as soon as possible.



    I think this situation is shaping up to that similar to Abe Pollin when he sold the Wizards. He essentially owned the Wiz until his death but gave up right to the Arena and his other Pro teams as well as a small percentage of Wizards with a promise upon death that the rest would exclusively be negotiated with Ted Leonsis. I could see a good faith percentage being sold to someone with the rest being transferred after Wilson's death.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    Ft. Myers, Fl
    Posts
    21,658

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Billzgobowlin View Post
    There are always leaks in situations like this... problem is sorting fact from fiction. RW's camp is locked down with a muzzle over their mouths... and rightfully so. But bits and pieces always dribble out.

    I could be totally wrong, but from what I hear and read, I don't think so. I think we are going to see a transition in ownership coming sooner than later. It makes sense, and I do not believe that the Wilson family wants a circus made of Mr. Wilson's death watch. One way to avoid that situation is to transfer ownership... albeit perhaps not all at once, but to begin to the process as soon as possible.



    I think this situation is shaping up to that similar to Abe Pollin when he sold the Wizards. He essentially owned the Wiz until his death but gave up right to the Arena and his other Pro teams as well as a small percentage of Wizards with a promise upon death that the rest would exclusively be negotiated with Ted Leonsis. I could see a good faith percentage being sold to someone with the rest being transferred after Wilson's death.

    from what I gather, you are very close to the truth......patience is the key word here, things happen in their own time

    "If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me"


    "living is easy with eyes closed"

    Bills mock (subject to change many times by May)

    1) trade with Rams again 9 for 13 + 44 Kony Ealy DE
    2) Antonio Richardson OT Tenn.
    2)Troy Niklas TE ND
    3)Jeremiah Attaochu OLB GT
    4) Kenny Ladler DB Vandy
    5)Andrew Jackson MLB W. Kent.
    7)Russell Bodine C,G N. Caro

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    547

    Default

    following up as I am the OP...........no confirmed time as of today......I spoke with him again tonight......while preparations are on this weeks game, much buzz around building..........the press conf time hasnt been updated and it was posted Thursday for the Xmas eve update........he stronly belives this is nothing to do with New Years Eve.....

    Quote Originally Posted by bilzfancy View Post
    from what I gather, you are very close to the truth......patience is the key word here, things happen in their own time
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    215

    Default

    My source from the Bills says the same. I know Beast East won't listen but big stuff will happen

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    following up as I am the OP...........no confirmed time as of today......I spoke with him again tonight......while preparations are on this weeks game, much buzz around building..........the press conf time hasnt been updated and it was posted Thursday for the Xmas eve update........he stronly belives this is nothing to do with New Years Eve.....
    Your orgionally post is pretty spot on to my post the other day. I heard he is expected to be let go next week after the game on Sunday. Gailey has been told but nothing official has been leaked to the media and players. Although, I am sure the players already assume with Eric Wood and Mario Williams comments this week confirm...

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    3 years in the dirty south
    Posts
    5,810

    Default

    i had a real hard time follwing the OP... can someone summarize it for me?
    I don't give my opinion, I administer it


    Can't wait for the "buffalo series" where Toronto plays one game a year at the Ralph ?

    "Peace be with you, my brothers, and also with backup Buffalo running back C.J. Spiller." - Ruxin (The League)

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    547

    Default

    Go see new thread concerning ralph wilson pre recorded statement!!! Huge news!
    Season Ticket holder! 1st Level Seats behind Bills bench!

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    2,337

    Default

    A lot of wishful thinking going on here. You will all be disappointed. The best we can hope for is that Gailey/Nix will be fired after the Bills state of the team meeting in Detroit.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Buffalo
    Posts
    10,529

    throwback

    Happy happy, joy joy

  16. #56
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MadBillsFan View Post
    Not enough proof
    you are too funny!

  17. #57
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Elma n.y.
    Posts
    13,319

    Default

    just fired buddy,chan tonight. whats the effin problem.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Liverpool/Buffalo
    Posts
    20,954

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chan View Post
    (Source & Info right in here dont you all worry) So Monday is the typical day for members of the media to do Chan's presser along with others. Lots of reporters for the team, etc do their work with their access to the team on Mondays. Anyways my cousins husband works AV / fill in camera man. They get emailed on Wednesday nights next weeks schedule, which is routine. At the end of the year things change after the last game of course, but he said since he has access, they noted that the press conference time has a "tba" next to that..........It just got sent out at 11:30 at night....he calls me telling me this........ hopefully someone report this very story as to its credibility, but he said he has never seen the tba for the HC presser even at seasons end. He also said there was a comment along the lines of "Access will be re-listed Monday" Now I am sure someone can verify this, but because he is a camera man, he is only the select few that do receive these schedule emails along with reporters, news, journalists, main media etc. So take it for what its worth, but thats a strong indication what he thinks is a sign that Chan could be gone. This is becuase he thinks they will watch the tape from NY Jets game, let the coach make the assesments, grades, etc and Buddy will "let him go" later afternoon early afternoon"........then hold a Buddy Nix news conference around 4/5pm....... news will break around 11-1pm if he says its true. Okay, guys, thanks!
    You seem to be 1 for 1 right now...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •