Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Woohoo- Mark Sanchez is Starting!!!!

Default Woohoo- Mark Sanchez is Starting!!!!

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Great chance we lose this game now. Here we come top 5!!!!

Sad sad state of affairs. How can a "fan" root for their team to lose? Losers mentality. Cmon man, the one or two slots better does not = success, there are plenty of players who are better a few picks later than from, say, 3 rd vs 5th or whatever have you. How can a "fan" root for a team to lose with very little positive consequence if any at all.

Go Bills!!!
    Marcel, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams in for the sack. Its a ham sandwich!!!!

"The only things you will regret in life are the risks not taken"

He'll go 17/24 286 yards and two touchdowns in a 27-10 win over the Bills.
    1. OT Jake Matthews, 6'6 309 Texas A&M
    2. OLB Kyle Van Noy, 6'4 243 BYU
    3. RB Andre Williams, 5'10 233 Boston College
    4. OG Trai Turner, 6'3 310 LSU
    5. CB Ross Cockrell, 6'0 191 Duke
    7. DE Ethan Westbrooks, 6'4 267 West Texas A&M

The draft position doesn't matter. Choosing the right player does.

Rooting for your team to lose is pathetic.
    Football.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Seferian-Jenkins View Post
    If you've only seen YouTube highlights of me, you haven't seen crap.

Quote Originally Posted by billsballer311 View Post
    Sad sad state of affairs. How can a "fan" root for their team to lose? Losers mentality. Cmon man, the one or two slots better does not = success, there are plenty of players who are better a few picks later than from, say, 3 rd vs 5th or whatever have you. How can a "fan" root for a team to lose with very little positive consequence if any at all.

Go Bills!!!
    agreed!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jayryp80 View Post

If there were two options on the table that if the Bills won Gailey would be retained or if the Bills lost he would be fired, which would you choose?
    1. OT Jake Matthews, 6'6 309 Texas A&M
    2. OLB Kyle Van Noy, 6'4 243 BYU
    3. RB Andre Williams, 5'10 233 Boston College
    4. OG Trai Turner, 6'3 310 LSU
    5. CB Ross Cockrell, 6'0 191 Duke
    7. DE Ethan Westbrooks, 6'4 267 West Texas A&M

I don't care what you say about me as a Bills fan, which I have been for over 23 years, I want them to lose in hopes that it will turn into a player that will help turn this franchise around. I am sick of the Bills sucking...

My 6 year old son who I have taught to love the Bills asked me who they were playing this weekend when I told him the Jets he responds with "uhhhh, they always lose to the Jets!" Yeah buddy, and everyone else!

Go Bills!
    Let's go Buffalo!

It's more than a draft spot... It's a new coach, qb, and possibly a new gm.

Bingo!

You can say "Oh the Bills could have drafted so and so if they had this pick" and then you can also call out players they didn't draft that turned out to be busts.

It's not about position, its about talent. Besides if they REALLY liked someone they could always make a trade to get a different draft position.
    Quote Originally Posted by jellydonut25 View Post
    note to self, never fly with jimbo if you want to have luck enough to actually get to where you're going.

Go Bills!!!
    Do you understand the drop we could potentially see in draft pick?!?! Losing we could draft 4th. Winning we could draft 12th. There is a huge chunk of teams 5-10 and 6-9.

Draft position means a lot the higher up you are. If we had 5th pick last season, we could have traded up for RG3. The higher up you are, the easier it is to trade up even more to get that QB of the future. We are drafting a QB this year, drafting higher has proven to be the better way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Timdogg1934 View Post
    I don't care what you say about me as a Bills fan, which I have been for over 23 years, I want them to lose in hopes that it will turn into a player that will help turn this franchise around. I am sick of the Bills sucking...

My 6 year old son who I have taught to love the Bills asked me who they were playing this weekend when I told him the Jets he responds with "uhhhh, they always lose to the Jets!" Yeah buddy, and everyone else!

Go Bills!
    Still pathetic, who cares what your 6 yr old son says? Like I said, picking 3rd or 5th doesnt matter, we can get that franchise person who turns the team around a couple picks later. The difference in talent is negligible.

Go Bills!!!
    Marcel, Kyle Williams, and Mario Williams in for the sack. Its a ham sandwich!!!!

hhahaahah its going to be awesome he will shred our D apart and then they will let him start again next year!!!!!! LOL
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimboismyman View Post
    Bingo!

You can say "Oh the Bills could have drafted so and so if they had this pick" and then you can also call out players they didn't draft that turned out to be busts.

It's not about position, its about talent. Besides if they REALLY liked someone they could always make a trade to get a different draft position.
    Heck of a lot easier to move up from say 5th, versus 10th to get a top 1st or 2nd pick. Also, we wouldn't have to give up as much.

Quote Originally Posted by blofan4life View Post
    Do you understand the drop we could potentially see in draft pick?!?! Losing we could draft 4th. Winning we could draft 12th. There is a huge chunk of teams 5-10 and 6-9.

Draft position means a lot the higher up you are. If we had 5th pick last season, we could have traded up for RG3. The higher up you are, the easier it is to trade up even more to get that QB of the future. We are drafting a QB this year, drafting higher has proven to be the better way to go.
    RGIII is in his first year, and for all these you're pointing out, I can get you a top pick that was a bust. Whats your point? I venture to say, there are more busts at the top than there are ones that live up to expectations. Thats not really going out on a limb, I know.

Go Bills!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marshawn-2-the-housee View Post
    hhahaahah its going to be awesome he will shred our D apart and then they will let him start again next year!!!!!! LOL
    Careful what you wish for, if he shreds our D again, the Bills may think he's really good, and he could end up on our team next year. How would you like that?

Go Bills!!!

All the more incentive for a new coach to come here. He would rather have the 4th or 5th pick rather than that 10th or 11th the Bills get every year. The big picture is lost to the majority of people here. It makes me wonder how many of these short sighted people have financial problems and don't know how to save or invest. Do they get money and just spend it right away or do they financially plan how to use it or save it so their future is more secure. People like that make me wonder and make me glad they don't have any real power other than ruining their own lives.
    Trade down...

1. Cordarelle Patterson (WR)
    2.(a) Ryan Nassib (QB)
    2.(b) Keenan Allen (WR)
    3.(a) Tyrann Matthieu (CB)
    3.(b) Jon Bostic (ILB)
    4. Jelani Jenkins (OLB)
    5. Gavin Escobar (TE)
    6. Garrett Chilkey(OG)

I am not telling you to care what my 6 yo is saying, but he even realizes that the Bills suck...I mean hell his favorite player is Mario Williams, because he loves playing Mario Brothers...
    Let's go Buffalo!

Pathetic?
    Not at all.

Fans of Bad Hockey, Baseball and Basketball teams endorse losing all the time and every season.

If your a fan of a team in any of these sports you might have done it before and I dare say you will do it again.

Any season at the trade deadline when it is asked is your team a, BUYER OR SELLER. If you as a fan endorse your team to be Sellers you are endorsing your team to lose.

Only in Football unwarranted meaning is placed on the meaningless and what is good for the greater good is blinded by short sightedness.

Go Bills!!!
    you have the loser mentality sir. Enjoy Gailey while you have him
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatSheSaid View Post
    It's could be the most stupid stat or category I've ever seen. It's like putting Roseanne Bar in the same category for attractiveness as Mila Kunis because one variable of her body, her breasts are larger.

Quote Originally Posted by blofan4life View Post

Agreed.

It's the difference between getting Glennon or say Justin Hunter. Hypothetically.