Thread: How can nix and gailey have a job

Default How can nix and gailey have a job

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

What do all successful NFL teams have,a very good or elite quarterback. How could nix come in here knowing we wasted two first round picks on lynch and mcgahee, pick our 3 rd running back in the first round in 9 years. How can he not understand the blue print is quarterback,offensive line,defensive line,wide receiver,corners,linebackers and so on.last years quarterbacks class could end up being one of the top 2 of all time and we don't pick one qb. We have more talent then Cincinnati and what are they doing,going to playoffs. They draft the wr and qb one after us and don't tell me that dareus was a no brainer. Green or Julio jones and a qb and your offense is almost set. How do u draft aaron Williams ahead of dalton or kaepernick. How do u trade up and get graham and don't pick Wilson. NAME ANY STARTING RUNNING BACKS ON THE GREAT TEAMS. NEW ENGLAND,ATLANTA,HOUSTON,DENVER,GREEN BAY.. THINK ABOUT THIS,ALL THE BILLS GMS DURING THIS 13 years of futility have had the same idea how to build this team. They all drafted running backs and only one qb in jp losman. San Fran had smith 22 in 4 and still draft kaepernick. Seattle trades for Flynn and still draft Wilson. New England has Brady and draft mallett. Green Bay had Fabre and still drafted Rodgers. Seattle and San Fran didn't have great talent 2 years ago,but they have great coaching and know how to build a team.

I agree

Because their boss is named Ralph C. Wilson Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Learn football View Post
    What do all successful NFL teams have,a very good or elite quarterback. How could nix come in here knowing we wasted two first round picks on lynch and mcgahee, pick our 3 rd running back in the first round in 9 years. How can he not understand the blue print is quarterback,offensive line,defensive line,wide receiver,corners,linebackers and so on.last years quarterbacks class could end up being one of the top 2 of all time and we don't pick one qb. We have more talent then Cincinnati and what are they doing,going to playoffs. They draft the wr and qb one after us and don't tell me that dareus was a no brainer. Green or Julio jones and a qb and your offense is almost set. How do u draft aaron Williams ahead of dalton or kaepernick. How do u trade up and get graham and don't pick Wilson. NAME ANY STARTING RUNNING BACKS ON THE GREAT TEAMS. NEW ENGLAND,ATLANTA,HOUSTON,DENVER,GREEN BAY.. THINK ABOUT THIS,ALL THE BILLS GMS DURING THIS 13 years of futility have had the same idea how to build this team. They all drafted running backs and only one qb in jp losman. San Fran had smith 22 in 4 and still draft kaepernick. Seattle trades for Flynn and still draft Wilson. New England has Brady and draft mallett. Green Bay had Fabre and still drafted Rodgers. Seattle and San Fran didn't have great talent 2 years ago,but they have great coaching and know how to build a team.
    the QBs in Baltimore,Houston, and Atlanta have yet to prove squat
    I love the smell of charcoal in the morning.

They all make the playoffs. Their is only 1 winner at the end of the year. You can't make or win without identifying the right quarterback. Fitzpatrick,Edwards,losman,holcombe and the list goes on. Are you kidding me

They all make the playoffs. Their is only 1 winner at the end of the year. You can't make or win without identifying the right quarterback. Fitzpatrick,Edwards,losman,holcombe and the list goes on. Are you kidding me
    I realize our Qbs suck and have sucked for the better part fo 14 years but these teams have yet to bring home the bacon despite talent at other positions. That doesn't excuse the Bills IMO.

How can the bills as and organization draft one qb in the first round in the last 20 some years

How can the bills as and organization draft one qb in the first round in the last 20 some years
    they are so afriad of failure they'd rather do nothing

Snore

well before two years ago it could've been validated that they didn't want to tie big money to someone that likely wouldn't pan out especially after what happened to Losman. However, the past two years with the rookie wage scale ensures that there should be no excuses, and yet they are still fine with wallowing in their own extract.
    Goonies Never Say Die
    2013 Adopt-a-Bill: Cordy "The Tank" Glenn
    2014 Adopt-a-Bill: Stephon "Stickybomb" Gilmore

2013 BBMB NFL Season Pickem

Why do people beg for a good to elite QB and then cry about not using a 2nd or 3rd rounder on a QB. I laugh every time I read it. No one says how come we didnt draft a 1st rounder. I wonder why? Is it because the 1st rounders we had a shot at stink? The 2nd and 3rd rounders are having success?