Thread: Chan Has One Foot in the Grave and

Default Chan Has One Foot in the Grave and

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

one on a banana peel. That can only mean one thing ..... the team will mail it in on Sunday and lose big. What motivation do these guys have to play hard for Gailey? None. He throws them under the bus after every loss. Do you believe in fate? Zippy does and Mr. Gailey's fate is sealed.

Zippy is a certified Shamanic Practitioner
    Love comes in spurts (from the Confucian Analects)

CANNOT believe i'm saying this, BUT, it's the best thing!!! A win Sunday could possibly drop us to the #10 pick, where as a loss and some help, could jet us up to the #4 pick! Before people BASH me, be realistic, we NEED as high of picks as we can get!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kmicman42 View Post
    CANNOT believe i'm saying this, BUT, it's the best thing!!! A win Sunday could possibly drop us to the #10 pick, where as a loss and some help, could jet us up to the #4 pick! Before people BASH me, be realistic, we NEED as high of picks as we can get!!!!!!!!
    I don't care what anyone says I'm with you on this one.

a win does absolutely nothing for this team seeing that a big turnover is inevitable !

The Jets may be dialing it in as well.
    God Bless Jim Kelly and his family.

It all comes down to this game. Chan Gailey, a man-child, with a dream to topple football giant Rex Ryan. If he wins, he's the 2012 Toilet Bowl Champion. He's got one foot in the frying pan and one in the pressure cooker. Believe me, as a bowler, I know that right about now, your bladder feels like an overstuffed vacuum cleaner bag and your butt is kinda like an about-to-explode bratwurst.
    3 years ago

"What matters is two years and three years down the road, if we have this thing turned around in the right direction and we're winning," Nix said. "I know before I'm asked this, you're going to think I'm crazy, but we're not that far away."

“Russ and I scanned a list of possible candidates,” Wilson said. “We didn’t know them. I didn’t know them. I don’t think Russ did. We narrowed it down to two candidates for the job of general manager of football, two in-house candidates.”

If we stick to our usual gameplan we should get our wish.