View Poll Results: Do we beat the Jets on Sunday?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

17 68.00%
  • No

8 32.00%

Thread: Do we beat the Jets and screw up our future?

Default Do we beat the Jets and screw up our future?

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

Let's face it......we suck at sucking, I fully exspect us to win this weekend and screw up our draft position. This will most prob be Chan and Fitz last game so they will both really want to win, they font care about the future cause they are not part of it. The only hope we have is that Sanchez plays lights out due to his benching and whoops us like he has done his whole career.

What do u guys think? Do we beat the Jets and ruin our draft position or do we lose like we do best? I don't know about u guys but I'm real worried we win this meaningless game and end up drafting in the 8-12 range instead of where we should be in the 4-7 range.....wait for poll
    There are 3 steps to "Building Through the Draft"
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

This will finally be our year!

Winning this game doesn't ruin anything.

(courtesy of DIESEL-USMC)

our future doesnt hinge on this game at all.
    go bills
    go sabres
    go knicks
    go sox

steve johnson is our future star
    Fred jackson is my adopted player this year!!
    freddie freddie!!
    should change my username but oh well.

You know, if it meant the diff between getting or not getting an RGIII, then you might have something there.

But it won't and you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by BillsMafia#1 View Post
    Let's face it......we suck at sucking, I fully exspect us to win this weekend and screw up our draft position. This will most prob be Chan and Fitz last game so they will both really want to win, they font care about the future cause they are not part of it. The only hope we have is that Sanchez plays lights out due to his benching and whoops us like he has done his whole career.

What do u guys think? Do we beat the Jets and ruin our draft position or do we lose like we do best? I don't know about u guys but I'm real worried we win this meaningless game and end up drafting in the 8-12 range instead of where we should be in the 4-7 range.....wait for poll
    I am going with yes because we always win the meaningless games and lose the ones that count...Chan and Fitz are going to destoy the Jets just so they can have one more chance and one more season...It sucks

Winning the game has nothing to do with the future. Whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by AZbacker View Post
    Winning this game doesn't ruin anything.
    It could....if we win we would draft at least 3-4 spots lower then we would if we win....that might take us outta position to get the QB we all want
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

you mean, we are awesome at sucking, not suck at sucking right? lose, lose, LOSE!!!

Good teams still draft good players who have an impact on their team no matter what the draft position is.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMaSeEffEcT24 View Post
    you mean, we are awesome at sucking, not suck at sucking right? lose, lose, LOSE!!!
    Good call....lol
    1. Draft
    2. Develop
    3. Retain

It could....if we win we would draft at least 3-4 spots lower then we would if we win....that might take us outta position to get the QB we all want
    It could....we could get an impact player in either spot. Why would you root for the Bills to lose?

we would draft what 8 or 9 instead of 5 or 6? Don't think it would make that big of a difference. All it means is the Bills reach a little less at 8 then they would at 6?
    Get shredded or die mirin' - Zyzz

I'm more concerned about OBD using a win over the Jets as an excuse to keep Gailey. Not very likely, but I'd rather not chance it.

I think they lose. Sanchez is also playing for his future and always puts a smack down on the Bills. Also the fact that Gailey is the coach and Fitz is the q.b. The odds are in favor of the Jets winning. We all know Gailey will find a way to lose no matter what. Or Fitz will end the game while trying to come back with a game winning drive and throw a pick.

Quote Originally Posted by AZbacker View Post
    Good teams still draft good players who have an impact on their team no matter what the draft position is.
    And wee all know how the Bills draft. They need all the help they can get. This game matters if you like it or not.

I find it hard not wanting a win ever. The difference in the first round is not going to be so big, but the later round might make a difference lots of teams sucked this year

Quote Originally Posted by macphil View Post
    I find it hard not wanting a win ever. The difference in the first round is not going to be so big, but the later round might make a difference lots of teams sucked this year
    Exactly. You not only move to a better spot in the 1st round but every single round they will have a better position.

You think Fitz and Gailey will play their hardest because they're gone...but the rest of the team with futures here will try to lose? What kind of a world do you live in?
    No one tries to lose. I didn't waste my money on season tickets this year to freeze my *** off and watch the players throw a game so they can draft 3 spots higher. And the players/coaches on the team didn't sign contracts to lose and ruin their careers.

Anytime you play against a division team especially the jets who the bills have not won against the last, what 6 games....beat the jets!