Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Some new news on ownership change *Jim Kelly and Thurman Thomas involved*

Buffalo Bills

FREE iPad Download

If its online it most be true...Just ask the Flat Earth Society...

http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/

Quote Originally Posted by FlutieShakes View Post
    good post, I remember this and looking back on it makes me ponder this a little more seriously

I think there is truth that Kelly has a group ready to buy the Bills. The fact that Ralph is not saying one thing about the team has me thinking something major is coming. Maybe he changed his mind about selling the team before he passes. Why did Thomas come back from Florida to work for the Bills? Why are Bennett and Thurman tweeting mysterious, crypted texts?? Jim Kelly in WGR interview seemed positive Bills are staying here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cin4theBills View Post
    Why did Thomas come back from Florida to work for the Bills?
    Because his wife, who he met while in college, is from Buffalo and has a strong family connection up here.

I like URL offseason moves. Would look good on paper and perhaps on the field

What is the "Buffalorange" anyways? I only here about this site when there is false rumor about the Bills floating around.

I think there is truth that Kelly has a group ready to buy the Bills. The fact that Ralph is not saying one thing about the team has me thinking something major is coming. Maybe he changed his mind about selling the team before he passes. Why did Thomas come back from Florida to work for the Bills? Why are Bennett and Thurman tweeting mysterious, crypted texts?? Jim Kelly in WGR interview seemed positive Bills are staying here.
    plus mr. wilson is in town too.....

I'd like to see new owners who are committed to keeping the Bills in Buffalo, and perhaps building a new stadium or renovating the Ralph to elite standard (possible?). If that happens next week, or any time before the draft, then I'd be very happy if Ralph makes the decision to pass the franchise on to a group involving Kelly. I just hope any new ownership has a clean sweep and gets a talented up and coming GM and hires a talented up and coming head coach, build from there.

a buddy just told me they announced this on ESPN, any truth?
    NFL: Bills
    MLB: Orioles
    NCAAFB:Penn ST
    NCAAMB: Maryland/Kansas

ADOPT-A-BILL2014 : Nickell Robey

i named my cat spiller

Quote Originally Posted by xarx View Post
    a buddy just told me they announced this on ESPN, any truth?
    no.

Quote Originally Posted by TheElectricCompany View Post
    I'll call BS, I have a source close to this as well

Ditto.

TT is NOT part of Kellys group.

Kelly has a group. There have been many meetings but no sale or agreement has been reached.

TT is not part of his group.

Quote Originally Posted by wtxylghnt View Post
    Sierra Designs Gnar Lite down jacket
    As a multi function are considered DriDown retains 170 per cent a great deal more loft when damp and dries 33 % faster, according to explore SD. Other claimed benefits are increased durability and considerably better warmth for more information about bodyweight owning to understand more about its ability to learn more about resist normal background levels concerning humidity one of these as your exceptional *****y sweat all your family members nasty pig-dog concerning a creature.
    The treatment doesn wash about in excess of going to be the normal lifespan about garment, and aspect doesn add any measurable body weight Given going to be the overall wonderfulness regarding going to be the the latest and greatest element is the factthat the have been easy for additional details on overlook going to be the all the other to construct good debt consolidation moves in an all in one jacket,but take heart SD didn for that matter break stride The Gnar Lite is the fact that based all over the an all in one sure - fire to construct and is this : an all in one rockin jacket everywhere in the its own all the way Weighing do nothing more than eleven oz,leaving about three concerning any sexual affair oz being that they are fills body weight,going to be the Gnar is the fact a multi functional beautiful minimalist light - weight down jacket that is the reason that comfortable down into single digits.
    A polyester ripstop outer shell houses multiple zipped hand pockets backed on the basis of available interior stash pockets interior zipped torso jacket pocket The zipper parks all over the its personal little garage in order to avoid a multi function shoulder blades and there are thumbholes all over the the cuffs about whether or not all your family members into that,your family kinky bastards. Even about whether or not all your family members hardly ever,the cuffs are slice out-excuse the pun a multi function bit further and have an elastic opening,that is that often great both the for pulling above and beyond and slipping under a mitt cuffs. There no less than one internal hem drawcord parajumpers, and aspect as an example comes to you so that you have its original bells and whistles sack Parajumpers shop http://wikimommy.com/User:Wtxylghoa#...4_to_buyAttorn. The sack is this redundant, because all your family members be the case wearing the Gnar everywhere; aspect has that "livable-ness" that almost prevented element back and forth from having gone over considering the fact that it and as such in the shortest time became do nothing more than going to be the thing that been around throughout the all of our back. And in the affirmative,going to be the colorations are do nothing more than as impressive as they look Highly a good suggestion parajumpers on sale.
    qft!

drdre948 Guest

Exclamation This is re

This is really good, thanks for sharing